Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:43 pm

I think we'll win on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Unlike your normal posts SFD there can be no factual evidence for that statement whatsoever. Very Happy

I haven't got a point in predictions I don't think so I'm going to say a Pompey win. If we lose badly in front of the cameras then the usual suspects on the other site are going to cause a surge in popcorn sales.

The flak is going to be coming in from all sides and the natives will indeed be very restless.

As for popcorn I do like the spicy Worcestershire sauce or jalapeno varieties. 
Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:59 pm

May just sneak 3 points - obviously against the run of play!! Will be on the train down, well stocked with bottled anesthetic, can't stand watch our troopers sober these days!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Looking forward to all 4 sides of the ground singnig the Pompey Chimes loud and proud for all to hear on live TV. It will be enough to bring a quiver to the lips of the Club President.

Wish I could make th trip down for the obvious win.
Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:13 pm

I'll be in da house for dis one! Well actually outside my house and daiin home park, Wouldn't miss this match for the world, our cup final innit! Argyle to win by small margin, fluke, undeserved penalty, hand of god, off Porkies arse I dont care, just do something different, dig in, fight, battle, gouge and bite but get a FOOKIN win. RRROOOOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Unlike your normal posts SFD there can be no factual evidence for that statement whatsoever. Very Happy

I haven't got a point in predictions I don't think so I'm going to say a Pompey win. If we lose badly in front of the cameras then the usual suspects on the other site are going to cause a surge in popcorn sales.

The flak is going to be coming in from all sides and the natives will indeed be very restless.

As for popcorn I do like the spicy Worcestershire sauce or jalapeno varieties. 
I'm a bit of a traditionalist on that front. I had some Butterkist (what else?) toffee popcorn the other day....absolutely gorgeous.

As for Saturday, nothing in the way of form or logic points to us winning this game. But even with us being the direst of dire, this will be the biggest crowd and biggest away support this season, so I'm praying for a miraculous 3points.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 pm

I think you will be all excited at playing a "Big Club" and they will need to look up where Muff is on a map.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:31 pm

No evidence for this at all but all runs come to an end, we haven't won for ages and they only have 2 points more than us so they can't be much better than we are.

I just have this feeling that we'll win and there wasn't even a twinge of such a feeling before the Exeter game.

Besides this is football we're talking about and nobody knows anything for sure. Who knows? I can't see us scoring many though so a scrappy 1-0 is as far as my optimism stretches.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 pm

I see it being a draw. Pompey are still finding their feet after the admin era they just came out off and its going to take a few months yet before their new squad jels and they start to move up the leagues.
The one thing they have over Argyle is they are acting like a professional football club and not a property development tool. Which would explain why they arent rooted to the bottom half of the table like argyle have been for the last 2 seasons.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I think we'll win on Saturday.

Shocked 

I think we will get a right old spanking and continue the bad run we seem to have when on live tv....

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:41 pm

We haven't got a chance
Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Manager going through the motions,eleven donkeys out of one of the worst plymouth argyle squads ever,portsmouth will have to be truly crap not to pick up the three points.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Probably the biggest match in L2 this season, apart from maybe the reverse fixture. Can't see Argo getting any more than a point unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Portsmouth is a feckin skidmark of a town crammed onto one of the most disgusting islands in the world; the local populace are genuinely backward.

I think we'll lose.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Portsmouth is a feckin skidmark of a town crammed onto one of the most disgusting islands in the world; the local populace are genuinely backward.
Laughing

Stick that on a flag and take it up HP m8

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

I think we'll lose.
And i hear they speak fondly of you too lol.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Battle of the Ports - El Brassico
Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Fair play to Andy Symons for telling it as it is.
Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

He's got it pretty spot on.
Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

He's got it pretty spot on.
Probably earnt himself another freeze out in the process sadly;
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Wot no President! Did Andy ask the crowd on all sides of the ground to sing the Pompey Chimes?
Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Dougie wrote:
Wot no President! Did Andy ask the crowd on all sides of the ground to sing the Pompey Chimes?
That really was one of the most moronic things that have ever come out of Webb's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Just shows what a convenient massive Argyle fan he was when Brent turned up.
Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Interesting to see how the Portsmouth fans never knew what was happening in regard to the finances until the supporters took over.
Maybe Brent can ask them how they go about being transparent when he mingles with them (if they are lucky enough) tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Argyle v Pompey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey   Argyle v Pompey Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey
Page 1 of 1