sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingle

Stickergate banning - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 am

The simple way to avoid this 'fraud' would be to introduce photo ID season tickets. Two snags with this course of action spring to mind - dramatic drop in STs sold and the cost of the tech needed. It's not as if there isn't sufficient capacity in the stadium, and most fans attending would buy a pasty, drink, programme, as well as improving the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 10:49 am

Dingle wrote:
The simple way to avoid this 'fraud' would be to introduce photo ID season tickets.  Two snags with this course of action spring to mind - dramatic drop in STs sold and the cost of the tech needed.  It's not as if there isn't sufficient capacity in the stadium, and most fans attending would buy a pasty, drink, programme, as well as improving the atmosphere.  

Plus with data protection meaning nothing to a certain volunteer a name and a face could be very useful to him when it come to more childish games.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Why is there a booking fee on the print at home tickets? All of the work is done by the person buying the tickets! Rip off merchants.
Back to top Go down
ShaRpy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Pathetic state of affairs. Imagine if Argyle actually had big crowds to deal with week in week out. They would shit it. As for Newell - Its time he took his tampax out and started acting like a real man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Why is there a booking fee on the print at home tickets? All of the work is done by the person buying the tickets! Rip off merchants.

that bugs me as you dont pay it if you go to the ground and buy the ticket. Most places try to encourage people to print off their own tickets to save on their costs but argyle seem to want to make money at every opportunity it can ethical or not.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:39 pm

Pasoti Forum Index » General » Argyle Discussion

All times are UTC

Wanted: 2 x spare standing dons tickets. JUST 1 REQUIRED NOW

Vile site openly flaunting non transferable ticket policy
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:45 pm

PatDunne wrote:

All times are UTC

But I'm sure that will be sanctioned by the club. Not that the site owner has any influence, obviously.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Village, village, village. geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:55 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

All times are UTC

But I'm sure that will be sanctioned by the club. Not that the site owner has any influence, obviously.

Be even more funny if those sitting in seats at Wimbledon were questioned "Just how did you manage to purchase a seat BEFORE they went on sale?"
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am

Yea Man wrote:
is it going to west country ticket solutions by any chance the company that brent & starnes borrowed the 150k from the club via the pavillions is it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

All times are UTC

Be even more funny if those sitting in seats at Wimbledon were questioned "Just how did you manage to purchase a seat BEFORE they went on sale?"
Heaven's above, can you imagine the answers? popcorn
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Dingle wrote:
The simple way to avoid this 'fraud' would be to introduce photo ID season tickets.  Two snags with this course of action spring to mind - dramatic drop in STs sold and the cost of the tech needed.  It's not as if there isn't sufficient capacity in the stadium, and most fans attending would buy a pasty, drink, programme, as well as improving the atmosphere.  

Was that not a Thatcher idea from the 1980s to curb hooliganism ?. I remember there was something on the then news about it, not so much photo id, but rather being a member of the club itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 3:47 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Dingle wrote:

Was that not a Thatcher idea from the 1980s to curb hooliganism ?. I remember there was something on the then news about it, not so much photo id, but rather being a member of the club itself.

Thatcher wanted EVERYONE wishing to attend a football match to have one, regardless of whether they held a season ticket or not. Its easy to forget how much she despised the national game and its supporters.

And people still think she was a wonderful woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Dingle wrote:

Thatcher wanted EVERYONE wishing to attend a football match to have one, regardless of whether they held a season ticket or not. Its easy to forget how much she despised the national game and its supporters.

Was it Colin Moynihan who was the minister for sport who was given the job of bringing it in. Was he a Luton fan?
I could Google it I suppose, but frankly, given the shit mood that i'm in thanks to a combination of HMRC and also reading on freechat about the GAGWG bollix, I can't really be arsed.
Way i'm feeling, can't really be arsed with a lot of it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Sent an email to the club on Wednesday evening, heard nothing back. Mysteriously enough all of my sent emails have now disappeared from my account.
This is crazy, absolutely bizarre.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Sent an email to the club on Wednesday evening, heard nothing back. Mysteriously enough all of my sent emails have now disappeared from my account.
This is crazy, absolutely bizarre.
hmm!! The plot thickens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Absolutely no way as long as I have a hole in my ar** I would have done it accidentally, and I'm pretty sure I would have had a prior warning from Yahoo if they were going to do it.

Official pafc email address it was sent to.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 6:23 am

BBC1 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Dingle wrote:

I could Google it I suppose, but frankly, given the shit mood that i'm in thanks to a combination of HMRC and also reading on freechat about the GAGWG bollix, I can't really be arsed.

Yes that was ludicrous with that Kevin guy like you I was sat there watching the posts as you saw, but the guy was on another planet. He wanted to be someone at the threatre of schemes simple as.... Reg nailed it when he said its a manky makeover not the KGB or CIA...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 10:00 am

What have the gaggers been up to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 11:02 am

naff all, thats the problem. Just getting all excited about helping Jim in his Crapshack development.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:10 pm

If they can get excited about the Jimmy Crap Shack their heads would explode living any normal life. Any imminent news on start dates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Where can I get these stickers?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If they can get excited about the Jimmy Crap Shack their heads would explode living any normal life. Any imminent news on start dates?

According to the guy on freechat (I wont name him as no right of reply but feel free to pm) seemed to be totally confused "what do you mean its not starting in January" just in a parallel universe claiming colours of carsie taps etc is sensitive and confidential. You get the drift. He was being clearly baited by one of our own here to get a response, but totally oblivious to it. Thick as a plank right up Brents street
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 8:00 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

According to the guy on freechat (I wont name him as no right of reply but feel free to pm) seemed to be totally confused "what do you mean its not starting in January" just in a parallel universe claiming colours of carsie taps etc is sensitive and confidential. You get the drift. He was being clearly baited by one of our own here to get a response, but totally oblivious to it. Thick as a plank right up Brents street

The Ax read like real jobsworth - feels comfortable in the fur lined Mr B's pocket. Honestly, just a nest of vipers up there!!
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:45 pm

I think The Ax is a genuine Argyle fan who has begun to see the light and realises that he (and numerous others) have been taken for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: