sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornish Rebel

Stickergate banning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:55 pm

I would like to order some stickers - anyone pm me with the info?

I think some stickermania is in order starting with a BMW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:59 pm

From Diamond Daz on Pbay............Fooking priceless.

"There is 'no side' from PASOTI. No one involved in running PASOTI posts on either freechat or ATD. We don't look to stir anything up, yet people from those sites come on here spread BS, falsehoods or whatever else you want to call it and you expect no defence?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Good grief. The most happiest and clappiest of avivas bites back at Porkzilla.

Things really are turning sour for Porkies fiefdom of a totalitarian regime.

"Leave it out Ian. You provoke someone and then give him grief for replying.

Can you not create a thread of your own for these things.

I'm interested in this thread, not your insistence in quarrelling" laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
I would like to order some stickers - anyone pm me with the info?

I think some stickermania is in order starting with a BMW

PM bhey/maid
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Surely there will come a day when Brent Hallet Starnes, realise that Nool is just embarrising the club and withdraw his AAA Pass? he's way beyond a joke figure now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:31 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Surely there will come a day when Brent Hallet Starnes, realise that Nool is just embarrising the club and withdraw his AAA Pass? he's way beyond a joke figure now.

He's certainly got his 'Back' (see what I did there?) to the wall on Pbay. The problem is, Brent is so fooking dim, or is he? He can't see Newell for the megalomaniac he is. I'm sure Porkzilla's ultimate goal is for world domination, a la NK.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:43 pm

What will happening next,will Punchdrunk have to wait for a knock on his door or call in to a police station for a interview or wait for the police Argyle to set up a jump up charge between them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:51 pm

laugh laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can picture Newell right now, in a empty room sat in a piss-stained armchair with his head in his trotters, repeating to himself "where did it all go wrong - where did it all go wrong for me" laugh laugh laugh

No doubt that thread will be cleansed sooner or later. lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:07 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Just checked the online brentherald the story of "attempt to defraud the club" is front page news. Says person ejected and police investigating.
I thought PAFC defrauded the fans every week with the site football they serve up.

Why on earth are the club making themselves look incredibly foolish over this.

Have you seen the League Table? But nobody is talking about it. Job done.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:44 pm

seadog wrote:
Elias wrote:
Where have some of my earlier posts today gone?

no idea.
sorry ive found them in a different thread. My errror amd and apologies
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Possible fraud at Home Park?

How's that news? Been going on for years. I'm waiting for the day the Police raid the Boardroom.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:48 pm

BBC1 wrote:
IJN wrote:
No I don't, I know why they do. As I say, people should be on here to talk about football, but then again, some never do.

The Grumpy loyal wrote:
The funny thing is, you honestly don’t grasp the irony of that statement after doing all you can to goad me into a response.

The truth is Ian, if all people did was talk about the football, you’d be totally lost.

Battered
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:13 pm

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Brent knows discontent among the wider fanbase is going to grow, especially as we go into the business end of the season hopelessly adrift at the bottom of the table and when there hasn't been any investment in January.  Trying to ban everyone who's ever muttered "brent out" in the past won't stop a lot of very vocal displeasure coming his way at matches when the reality hits home that we're not going to get out of the relegation mire.
Yep, if Brent and Back think they can shut up the dissenters by mass bannings Knobber style they will be in for a shock, it may work on a dogshit site like Pasoti, but it wont work in a football ground with six thousand fans ( all thats left by January).

Bring on the stickerstorm I say. laugh

I second that Thumbs laugh a stickerstorm off all stickerstorms laugh
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi can someone give me sticker details as happy to plaster them all over one of the biggest employers in the south west
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:48 pm

It aint about stickers or season tickets its about somethink bigger and they F#@King know it..its about speaking out about brent & his regime of arse lickers that surround gentleman jim who all have there noses in the trough thats what its really about
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 pm

RegGreen wrote:
It aint about stickers or season tickets its about somethink bigger and they F#@King know it..its about speaking out about brent & his regime of arse lickers that surround gentleman jim who all have there noses in the trough thats what its really about  

Yeah but the stickers should start to piss them off, as I said Brent is increasingly being seen by more fans and onlookers as a nasty little man running an increasingly nasty club - if only it was just about the football.
:greenrave:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 6:33 am

Incredible own goal yet again by Argyle. Huge threads on Freechat ATD and Pasoti where Newell once again digs that hole deeper and deeper and shows himself up.
Akagreengull makes the point the club is run by a nasty little spolit brat and its becoming a nasty club. Nailed it comletely

A simple infringement of a ST ticket is dealt with surely by the Club on the Monday with a letter saying look play by the rules or we will come down hard on you. End of discussion....(yes we know stickers were original reason for the tug)

What do they do but contact the Police and the Herald who promptly put it on the front page of the online version yesterday. Odds on its in the written one today somewhere.

The Clubs an utter shambles it really is. Newell for goodness sake wake up smell the coffee abort this ludicrous love in with Brent because if you did the wave of dissent against Brent will explode left right and centre.

Think of the older people Newell the young kids drowning in despair at the direction of this club. Make no mistake Ian you do that and lot of people would applaud you. Do it before its too late....
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 8:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Incredible own goal yet again by Argyle. Huge threads on Freechat ATD and Pasoti where Newell once again digs that hole deeper and deeper and shows himself up.
Akagreengull makes the point the club is run by a nasty little spolit brat and its becoming a nasty club. Nailed it comletely

A simple infringement of a ST ticket is dealt with surely by the Club on the Monday with a letter saying look play by the rules or we will come down hard on you. End of discussion....(yes we know stickers were original reason for the tug)

What do they do but contact the Police and the Herald who promptly put it on the front page of the online version yesterday. Odds on its in the written one today somewhere.

The Clubs an utter shambles it really is. Newell for goodness sake wake up smell the coffee abort this ludicrous love in with Brent because if you did the wave of dissent against Brent will explode left right and centre.

Think of the older people Newell the young kids drowning in despair at the direction of this club. Make no mistake Ian you do that and lot of people would applaud you. Do it before its too late....

Do you REALLY believe that Brent is nastier than Newell? I just don't see it. There has been more damage to Brent's image by his continued association with Newell and Webb than by his non-developing asset stripping business methodology. Appealing to Newell and offering applause???? Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 am

It sounds like they're accusing Punchy of doing it all season.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 8:31 am

Yea Man wrote:

Well if he has then he's been a bit of an idiot. I really hope that's not the case. Boycott the games but don't abuse the carer ticket concession as a matter of course - that's just not on in any reasonable person's make-up. Please, please let this be a one off with a good legitimate excuse - if it isn't then the own goal has been scored by Punchy I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 8:42 am

Hitch wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Do you REALLY believe that Brent is nastier than Newell? I just don't see it. There has been more damage to Brent's image by his continued association with Newell and Webb than by his non-developing asset stripping business methodology. Appealing to Newell and offering applause???? Jeez.

They are both nasty individuals and dont think for one moment think I'm naive.....
Brent is a very devious individual whereas Newell is simply thick. He knows his undying support is going to blow up in his face very shortly. The guy reaps huge kudos if he was to openly bin Brent simple as that. Highly unlikely to happen I agree
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 am

Hitch wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I think your a bit off kilter there Harvey, there is enough evidence to show that Newell is a nasty nobody trying to be a somebody, he is clearly too ingrained in his power struggles and defence of all things argyle, and his crap website is his life. If Brents ventures at HP does go down the pan (hopefully) then Newell will do everything to save himself.
There is no way he will come out against Brent unless Rome is burning around him. For the club to successfully re invent itself it needs a complete change of personel at the top and a  complete change of ethos promoting ambition to the predominantly negatively inspired
fanbase.
I'm not optimistic about that.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hitch wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

They are both nasty individuals and dont think for one moment think I'm naive.....
Brent is a very devious individual whereas Newell is simply thick. He knows his undying support is going to blow up in his face very shortly. The guy reaps huge kudos if he was to openly bin Brent simple as that. Highly unlikely to happen I agree

No he wouldn't. Abandoning his hero worship of one individual wouldn't undo all the things he's done over the years.

Still waiting for this proof that Saturday was all planned in advance, by the way. Not keen on all this "I know something you don't" shite.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 am

Hitch wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Well if he has then he's been a bit of an idiot. I really hope that's not the case. Boycott the games but don't abuse the carer ticket concession as a matter of course - that's just not on in any reasonable person's make-up. Please, please let this be a one off with a good legitimate excuse - if it isn't then the own goal has been scored by Punchy I'm afraid.

I saw one post suggesting that it had been going on 'for years' - no evidence, of course, but as far as I can see it hasn't been challenged.

Some very sensible posts on this over there this morning, amazingly enough. Fact one: a disabled person's ST costs the same as any other full price adult ST. Fact two: if the disabled person needs a carer (and I gather they go through checks not dissimilar to those used by the DWP), the carer gets a free ST. So if the disabled person, as in this case, is too ill to go to the match, the carer who still goes is basically doing the same as anybody else who uses a mate's ST when the mate can't go. The seat's been paid for: it's just that somebody else is sitting in it.

I think some people are getting too hung up on the disabled / carer bit of this. Why is it allegedly an outrage to abuse this kind of ticket when apparently it's not an outrage to abuse any other kind of ticket?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: