Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 3:40 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Lemon Party at Beachy Head?

Watch the abuse reports roll in now, :pighug:
Dont worry gouldbergs will send the writ/summons to the wrong address  lol!

Are Gullburgs a real solicitors ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Jethro wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Lemon Party at Beachy Head?

Watch the abuse reports roll in now, :pighug:
Dont worry gouldbergs will send the writ/summons to the wrong address  lol!

Are Gullburgs a real solicitors ? scratch

No.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Must admit, as long as you have the Archbishop of Pork as your minister for propaganda you can wave bye bye to any thoughts of free speech.

Funny really (well it is for a City fan), as in the past he's put his considerable weight behind a variety of people that turned out to be crooks, weirdos and fraudsters; Stapleton, Holloway, Sturrock, Kigami, Gardner, Risdale, Brent.

Never learns does he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:58 am

laugh 'Pure Vileness' laugh

"However the pure hatred and vitriol constantly espoused on those other site, repeated day after day, week after week has never been slllowed on here.

Also, match days, where does everyone come? We all know the answer.

This is the site for football, this is the site for positive action. The others? One pure vileness, the FB page? Infiltrated by the same people and decent people have to wade through that propaganda. Is that really what people want?"
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:27 am

Pasoti is the boring old grandstand, ATD is zoo corner Laughing

Stick to the prawn sarnies old man.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:58 am

The old man must be getting forgetful in his old age as he once again spouts on wrongly about his address being posted here as a screenshot, he also fails to mention the post it was on being swiftly condoned and removed.

Must be getting senile in his old age.

Maybe chancellor could let him know the facts Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:22 am

All part of the 'poor me' image he tries so desperately to project. After all, he's never

* turned up on anybody's doorstep without an invitation
* contacted anybody's employer to try to get them sacked
* sent a white feather to anybody with terminal cancer (RIP Thai)
* paid anybody to set up a website so he could vilify and abuse people
* collected private information about people and put it on a public web page
* lied, bullied or threatened anybody, or got others to do it for him

Mercifully, the end of all this shite is nigh.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:31 am

Ian, I'd like to reach out, both you and poor Mr Brent seem to have problems, issues, anger is not good for the soul, i hope you both get better.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:54 am

PatDunne wrote:
Ian, I'd like to reach out, both you and poor Mr Brent seem to have problems, issues, anger is not good for the soul, i hope you both get better.

Maybe we could hold an auction to raise funds to pay for an anger management class for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 10:58 am

Peggy wrote:
All part of the 'poor me' image he tries so desperately to project. After all, he's never

* turned up on anybody's doorstep without an invitation

Cerbera

* contacted anybody's employer to try to get them sacked

Me

* sent a white feather to anybody with terminal cancer (RIP Thai)

* paid anybody to set up a website so he could vilify and abuse people

He paid Jamesy Design £250 to set up ADT where he labelled ATD users whores, junkies and paedophiles

* collected private information about people and put it on a public web page

His Flickr account

* lied, bullied or threatened anybody, or got others to do it for him

Sent someone to Paul Thomas' house to fill him in

Mercifully, the end of all this shite is nigh.

And apparently we are the freaks.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:08 am

Yea Man wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Maybe we could hold an auction to raise funds to pay for an anger management class for them.

lol! Then you could hand out Janner Banners to all our multi's to make it look like they are real people as well.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:24 am

One day some people at the heart of all this will look back and realise just how big their mistakes were.

See, people can only be threatened when they've got something to lose. Once they've got nothing to lose, all bets are off. Take me, for example: I don't need to fear being banned from HP because I've already banned myself. I don't need to fear being called a whore, a witch or anything else because the people who know me know the truth and that's all that matters. I don't need to fear anybody contacting my employer because my boss knows all about the shenanigans of the last few years and would treat any such contact with the contempt it deserves. And I don't need to fear anything else because Newell and his lynch mob know I'd involve the police (and the Herald) on the spot (not that it does any harm to keep reminding people just what's been going on). And so on.

Good strategists keep their friends close and their potential enemies even closer. We are not dealing with good strategists but arrogant, stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 am

If Newell hadn't banned me from pasoti for having a view that Brent was a property developer (still not sure who was right on the end I should have said "wants to be a property developer in fairness") this led me to dislike the man. I really started to hate the man after finding out he had harvested all my personal details from pasoti, including my phone numbers which he then mistakenly published for all the world to see in a completely illegal act. True he did apologise for this but as soon as all the evidence was removed from sight he started to call me a liar a freak and bottom feeder. Maybe anybody who doubts my side of things would like to ask themselves why Ian Newell doesn't sue me for these lies? I've been very publicaly repeating them now for five or six years, the fact is its all true and I will continue repeating said facts until he stops blaming me for his bad behaviour and he stops playing the victim.
Newell gets shit because he's a bully, a liar, and a thug who has no regard for the data protection act, he can kiss my sweaty arse if he thinks I will ever shut up whilst he's still in the limelight spouting his shit with no chance of me replying to these lies on the forum he bought, along with Brent so I'm told (do you notice Newell never answers this accusation, wonder why?).
The sooner you are driven out of HP the sooner we will shut up so toddle off and lick some arse bhey it's all your good at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:03 pm

I haven't had any direct contact with Nool for almost 5 years.

The last time he contacted ATD through the proper channels was when Greenjocks personal details were being handed around the GTs coach.

As a moderator of Pasoti for over a decade he should know the legal avenues open to him if he wanted to complain about anything I have posted about him.

Instead he contacted my employer because he thought I was breaching their codes of conduct in relation to posting on social media. I assume he thought they would order me to stop posting or face disciplinary sanctions if I continued.

I don't see how anyone could interpret his actions as anything other then malicious and cowardly.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Newells latest complaint.....Referring to JL

"The mild manner eloquent poster liked by many is a conduit to both online abuse of the worst kind and appears to be at the epicentre of the anti JB brigade.

Nool seriously Pal you need some sort of Medical evaluation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:29 pm

If Nool is right and he is the victim in all of this, why doesn't he sign up to ATD for a few days and answer all the allegations against him? If he is so innocent surely he will be able to rip us all to shreds in a matter of minutes.

But it seems to me that he is hiding on Pasoti where he can control who posts what.

What is he afraid of?

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:30 pm

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality.[1] Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me"). Paranoia is distinct from phobias, which also involve irrational fear, but usually no blame. Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:34 pm

The employer card just shows how deranged the man is.

Unless somebody posts on social media in a way they can be identified and then be linked to their employer there is no case to answer. A normal minded person would know this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Greenman, err , I mean Goal_humpty_leary, err, I mean De-Liar really doesn't like JL, does he! The irony at how De-Liar is now also playing the victim is quite nauseating, but to be expected I suppose bearing in mind the company he keeps.

"You're right about Free Chat allowing the loons to mix with more sensible fans but Facebook is a far reaching social media platform and JB made the point at a fans forum where if those outside of Argyle where to use Facebook to catch up on the opinion of Argyle fans would find a rabid website where abuse and insults of fellow fans and club officials are commonplace and is not representative of Argyle.
John Lloyd allows this.

The club had to step in when JB was likened to a child molester, the comment was eventually removed but still insults, abuse and character assassination continues. John Lloyd allows this.

It's not entertaining if you're on the receiving end."

Aww bless. You made your bed De-Liar, you fecking lay in it.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Read that with interest.
Free chat with 5,500 members and Pasoti with a handful of goons and a sprinkling pork mutiple accounts.
Good to see Pasoti on it's arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Read that with interest.
Free chat with 5,500 members and Pasoti with a handful of goons and a sprinkling pork mutiple accounts.
Good to see Pasoti on it's arse.

At this moment in time, that vile and victim playing excuse for a website is sinking. I can just see Newell, De-Liar, and the rest of Porkizilla's baconites, putting their rattling buckets to good use, and bailing the bottom of the boat like feck.laugh

You could also say that Piisspoti's current position likens itself to the film 'Zulu'. Although this time, the restless natives (ATDers) are victorious! laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
If Nool is right and he is the victim in all of this, why doesn't he sign up to ATD for a few days and answer all the allegations against him? If he is so innocent surely he will be able to rip us all to shreds in a matter of minutes.

But it seems to me that he is hiding on Pasoti where he can control who posts what.

What is he afraid of?

Is it really him or someone playing silly buggers?

(Our newest member)
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 2:14 pm

He never reads this place though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Yea Man wrote:
He never reads this place though.
He gets shown screenshots.
And of Free Chat as well.
What an exciting life to lead lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 5:46 pm

How did the old chap dying of cancer feel when Nool sent him a white Feather ? or when Delar threatened female members of a former posters family?..... which website do these Vile lowlife run?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate Porkies latest meltdown.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next