Coxside_Green
Czarcasm
Rickler
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Some people tell so many porkies they seem to forget what reality is and convince themselves that everthing they say is the truth.  pig 

Referring to his own forum, you know who wrote:

"As for your second point, nothing I know of has ever been 'edited' unless bad language (this IS a child friendly site) or the potentially libellous stuff, which we also don't allow, crops up.

Anyone who has a single brain cell, can see this site allows all comment, and whilst the debate may rage, people can post whatever they want within the criteria set out above". 

Strange how i've been banned twice, not for using bad language or saying anything libellous but for daring to question the  pig
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 pm

What the pasoti dictator calls libellous, is anyone doubting the glorious speccy banker and his deep deep lurve of plymouth arsenal.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Some people tell so many porkies they seem to forget what reality is and convince themselves that everthing they say is the truth.  pig 

Referring to his own forum, you know who wrote:

"As for your second point, nothing I know of has ever been 'edited' unless bad language (this IS a child friendly site) or the potentially libellous stuff, which we also don't allow, crops up.

Anyone who has a single brain cell, can see this site allows all comment, and whilst the debate may rage, people can post whatever they want within the criteria set out above". 

Strange how i've been banned twice, not for using bad language or saying anything libellous but for daring to question the  pig
So the Deepthroat stuff wasn't edited for a start?

lol! 
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Don't confuse editing with "cleaning" completely different.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Ahh, my mistake, moving complete posts or whole chunks of a thread in an attempt to cover his tracks doesn't count as editing, thats "cleaning"................maybe i should apologise to pig  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:54 am

You are guilty of libel as well Jack, otherwise known as pointing out the devious underhand tactics of a control freak. It's a minefield I tell thee.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Frank Bullitt once remarked that in his line of work, he comes across devious characters who actually appear to believe the tales they tell and the lies become truths in their own mind.

Everyone now Knows the depths the farm controllers will plumb. Methinks he doth protest too much.Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:26 pm

It's a forum about Argyle ffs - not the UN. Giving it as much gravitas as you do is just plain silly. You're a big wally Tring.

Don't fight with me either as I've dressed my xbox avatar up as a pirate today.... he'll kick your wrinkled perma-tanned backside.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:06 pm

hairy j wrote:
It's a forum about Argyle ffs - not the UN. Giving it as much gravitas as you do is just plain silly. You're a big wally Tring.

Clueless.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Uh ho. Tin hat on, popcorn out. Here we go.What a Face 
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:29 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn 
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:33 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
popcorn popcorn popcorn 
Troll time again?Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep albino Laughing
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:11 am

Rickler wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Clueless.
5291 is the pasoti member list. Most online at one time, 1873. That's not many people really.

The internet does have other websites.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:08 am

hairy j wrote:
Rickler wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Clueless.
5291 is the pasoti member list. Most online at one time, 1873. That's not many people really.

The internet does have other websites.
As a matter of interest, the impression given of that figure isn't strictly correct, it's the number of users online over a given period of time and not users actually online all at the same time.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:13 am

Is it safe to say that pasoti has around 2,000 regular posters/lurkers/readers? If that's case, there's more people who go to watch Torquay on a Tuesday night in February. It's Newell's mini-empire.
They'd struggle to fill the new stand with pasoti members.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

I think it's considerably less than that even Hairy. We did a while back carry out a bit of a spying mission that revealed the usage of pasoti had dropped off considerably but there is probably a number of reasons for that, the performance of the Club, the Newell Files, losing its independence status from the Club and to a very small extent the existence of ATD etc.

I do agree though, pasoti is given far too much limelight but that's probably because people understand that without pasoti, Newell has very little clout and therefore everything pasoti related is analysed.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:45 am

So we're talking 23 people? You could fit them on a small bus.

It's pretty annoying to read so much pasoti on here. I've linked to the place myself but mentioning pasoti posters every time you post is incredibly dull reading and it's a bit pointless. It doesn't happen over there very often and for me, it feels like ATD has an inferiority complex. Some people on here are curtain twitchers.

Sorry, forgot, using facts and being reasonably impartial means I'm clueless.

I got banned over there but life goes on. I don't feel as though my human rights have been taken away by a fascist regime. That's all a bit 'angsty teenager' in my view. I don't think it has really affected my quality of life.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 am

GOB wrote:
I think it's considerably less than that even Hairy. We did a while back carry out a bit of a spying mission that revealed the usage of pasoti had dropped off considerably but there is probably a number of reasons for that, the performance of the Club, the Newell Files, losing its independence status from the Club and to a very small extent the existence of ATD etc.

I do agree though, pasoti is given far too much limelight but that's probably because people understand that without pasoti, Newell has very little clout and therefore everything pasoti related is analysed.
Remember when Newell boasted Pasoti gets over a millions hits a day?

Not even close to that figure Laughing 

It may get a million "hits" but that includes the people who view a thread then click back to the main page lol! 

How many unique hits do you get Newelly baby? lol! 
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 am

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

Remember when Newell boasted Pasoti gets over a millions hits a day?

Not even close to that figure Laughing 

It may get a million "hits" but that includes the people who view a thread then click back to the main page lol! 

How many unique hits do you get Newelly baby? lol! 
Yup, more hits than a Colombian drugs dealer! clown 

Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:16 pm

BUMP !!  Pig 

The last couple of times i've bothered to read exeweb(it's crap but nowhere near as crap as the official  Laughing Argyle fans forum) i've noticed  Pig  keeps mentioning Argyle supporting freaks. Does anyone know who he is referring to ?  Suspect 

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?53109-Chuckles-and-I
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:23 pm

He obviously wants to get this news out there. If it is who I think he's refering to then I'm utterly astonished.
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
He obviously wants to get this news out there. If it is who I think he's refering to then I'm utterly astonished.

who do you have in mind my guess it wasnt horatio homewrecker or jimmy the bent

oh and avatar needs changing ole boy its soooo 2013
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

who do you have in mind my guess it wasnt horatio homewrecker or jimmy the bent

oh and avatar needs changing ole boy its soooo 2013

1) Well, he used to be a regular ATDer though his persuasion wasn't green.

2) I'm aware the avatar needs changing - I even said so in Mundane earlier.  clown 
Back to top Go down

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:57 pm

The weirdo from Cyprus gets a mention on one of his other threads and a fair few for ATD(or ADHD as he prefers to call it)  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Porkies..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Porkies.....   More Porkies..... Empty

Back to top Go down

More Porkies.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next