Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Rate Porkies latest meltdown. Empty
PostSubject: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:34 am

As the dust settles on a another Nooly meltdown I was wondering just for fun how this episode rates against some of the others.
It started with the news that the planning was all being lumped together and several fans realising they had been duped. Porky rallied round the co site owner, great mate and employer by personally attacking anyone with the temerity to point out what is quite obviously wrong with the scheme in usual fashion.
After GC waded in with some FACTS about the scheme Porky immediately weighed in and attacked the man for being closely allied to the "anti brigade" closely followed by his loyal mod pack. Angry Andy made the despicable comment and he's history! Que Nooly and the mod pack then trying to deflect attention away from all his previous bad shit which got dragged up AGAIN! As the dust settles post a good CLEANUP a few more DEACTIVATIONS and orders to just talk about the FOOTBALL ensues..
ATD FOOTSOLDIERS had much fun pointing out Porkies past and spent the time by trying to spot numerous multi's (is it me or is anybody else suspicious of "auction winners and Player sponsors?)
Anyway IMO this was a good one, not as good as DEEPTHROAT, the REAL NAMES scandal or the infamous "I'm not a MOD" scam but coming close behind and awarding it 8/10.
Keep up the good work PORKY and looking forward to the next one, probably when the planning mess gets sorted.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:43 am

It's certainly been a good read over the last few days, a strong 7 from me.....roll on the big one bom
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am

Wait until the planning permission gets refused or when it gets approved and Brent sells the HHP development to the new owner of the Pavilions, enabling them to carry out the continual ice agreement, resulting in Argyle being shafted for profit/pension pot increase.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am

trouble is, the aim (and I've no doubt it was an aim) of removing GC was achieved.
Nool really could fall out with an empty room so for comedy value 7 from me.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 am

True Pat but Graham's exile is self imposed and easily reversible if he so wishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am

Someone was sending Brent copies of everything GC posted on Pasoti.

Now who would do something like that?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 am

GreenArmy1984?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:49 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Which was probably a factor in Brent's angry phone call to GC accusing him of misleading the fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:52 am

Its a good 7 from me
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Which was probably a factor in Brent's angry phone call to GC accusing him of misleading the fanbase.

Facts can be very inconvenient, no wonder poor Mr Brent was angry, he's been getting very angry very often, is he unwell perhaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:07 pm

PatDunne wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Facts can be very inconvenient, no wonder poor Mr Brent was angry, he's been getting very angry very often, is he unwell perhaps?

No. Very worried that his Pavilions deal is about to collapse I would imagine.
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:40 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Just for the record. I have NOT had an angry call from James Brent. We have, though, exchanged a series of texts and the last one was a very understanding one, which I appreciated.. For reasons most will understand I am not going to continue to express my views on any Argyle Forum but I do intend, now, to exercise my right as a resident of the City and supporter of the Football Club to comment on the hybrid planning application, something I had not intended previously to do.

The representation I will make will express support for the Grandstand, the Ice Rink and the Western Gateway site but I will object to the (non-Ice Rink) part of HHP on the grounds that it is contrary to the adopted and emerging development plan, contrary to the adopted Planning Guidelines for parking, will be an unacceptable visual intrusion as viewed from Central Park, will unacceptably impact upon the match day and non-match day operation of the Football Club and its facilities, its failure to meet the terms of the ACV as agreed by PCC (which is a material planning consideration), etc. etc. etc etc.

In all of this my only interest is what I perceive to be in the best interest of the Football Club and nothing more and those who know me will understand that, as an individual, as always been my intention.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Without the non ice rink part how does Brent fund the ice rink?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Thanks for that GC, I do not agree with all what you said on the development but like to read your comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 12:57 pm

My favourite ever meltdown was the one in which James Brent was not a property developer, he was a true fan and went to Port Vale because he was a true fan not because the price of concrete blocks were lower.

I can't remember if this is the same one where the trembling lip was mentioned
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:21 pm

That was a good one Hugh.

My all time favourite was stitching Funtime Frankie when Porky had nominated him. Ah, those were the days.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Graham Clark wrote:

For reasons most will understand I am not going to continue to express my views on any Argyle Forum but I do intend, now, to exercise my right as a resident of the City and supporter of the Football Club to comment on the hybrid planning application, something I had not intended previously to do.

In all honesty, I can't think why you wouldn't continue to express your views on ATD, as you have in the past...

It would be interesting to hear your response as to why according to Metroace, you are wrong in your belief about the parking situation?

...and quite frankly...  You seem to be the only one who really understands what is going on, without your input on a forum, much of the fanbase would me in the dark!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graham Clark wrote:

For reasons most will understand I am not going to continue to express my views on any Argyle Forum but I do intend, now, to exercise my right as a resident of the City and supporter of the Football Club to comment on the hybrid planning application, something I had not intended previously to do.

In all honesty, I can't think why you wouldn't continue to express your views on ATD, as you have in the past...

It would be interesting to hear your response as to why according to Metroace, you are wrong in your belief about the parking situation?

...and quite frankly...  You seem to be the only one who really understands what is going on, without your input on a forum, much of the fanbase would me in the dark!

Good Post Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
As the dust settles on a another Nooly meltdown I was wondering just for fun how this episode rates against some of the others.
It started with the news that the planning was all being lumped together and several fans realising they had been duped. Porky rallied round the co site owner, great mate and employer by personally attacking anyone with the temerity to point out what is quite obviously wrong with the scheme in usual fashion.
After GC waded in with some FACTS about the scheme Porky immediately weighed in and attacked the man for being closely allied to the "anti brigade" closely followed by his loyal mod pack. Angry Andy made the despicable comment and he's history! Que Nooly and the mod pack then trying to deflect attention away from all his previous bad shit which got dragged up AGAIN! As the dust settles post a good CLEANUP a few more DEACTIVATIONS and orders to just talk about the FOOTBALL ensues..
ATD FOOTSOLDIERS had much fun pointing out Porkies past and spent the time by trying to spot numerous multi's (is it me or is anybody else suspicious of "auction winners and Player sponsors?)
Anyway IMO this was a good one, not as good as DEEPTHROAT, the REAL NAMES scandal or the infamous "I'm not a MOD" scam but coming close behind and awarding it 8/10.
Keep up the good work PORKY and looking forward to the next one, probably when the planning mess gets sorted.
Yeah i think 8/10 for the lastest melt down at one stage i thought he was gunna have a sean(connery)... laugh
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Fast approaching a 9 I think. Never mind, move along, didn't you know we had a game on tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Porky's had a meltdown? I thought he always behaved like that? 6/10, must try harder.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Porky's had a meltdown? I thought he always behaved like that? 6/10, must try harder.

I'll go with that. Nothing to see here, innit.

Let's just look forward to the full 11/10 when he finds out exactly what he's been defending all this time. (feck off Newell btw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Peggy wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Let's just look forward to the full 11/10 when he finds out exactly what he's been defending all this time. (feck off Newell btw)

he'll do what he did with stapleton, turn on brent and claim all sorts to try and save face. He wont do the decent thing and fade away and hand ovr pasoti to others to own and run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 9:11 am

Angry wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

he'll do what he did with stapleton, turn on brent and claim all sorts to try and save face. He wont do the decent thing and fade away and hand ovr pasoti to others to own and run.

Stapleton had no time for Newell at all, Brent is a completely different kettle of fish as they are apparently freinds. Newell has staked everything on Brent and been rewarded with his seat (step) in the directors box. You have to remember there was once a time before Newell stalked the Argyle internet world.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 9:27 am

Anybody else think he might have been instructed to put a lid on it? All his tantrums have done is give people more opportunity to publicise the facts and encourage everybody to look into the planning application properly.

study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate Porkies latest meltdown.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next