Yea Man
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Why would siren in Devonport have anything to do with whether you are a true Janner? Devonport wasn't part of Plymouth until 1914. And I have never heard the siren from Greenbank or Derriford so does that rule out anyone born there?

Or is Nool talking out of his arse?

It's a big arse too
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:51 pm

If you check out the old original pasoti, there ws a link to it on here recently, it shows Newell being ripped for being born in Illogan Highway and he didn't seem to argue the point at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If you check out the old original pasoti, there ws a link to it on here recently, it shows Newell being ripped for being born in Illogan Highway and he didn't seem to argue the point at all.

Does that explain how he qualifies to attend the PACSA meetings?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The Janner King, founder of the Janner Nation, is not even from Plymouth, FFS!!!!!! Surely not even knobber, would lie about that?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:15 pm

True Suffs unbelievable as it is. Just looked it up the thread is called "an interesting list from back in the day" posted by FB on terraces. Second post that come up makes him look like a prick as well, seems not only was he homophobic back then but he also demanded to be allowed to swear on the child friendly forum. lol! https://web.archive.org/web/19970222122456/http://www.argyle.org.uk:80/terrace/233.html
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:51 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Why would siren in Devonport have anything to do with whether you are a true Janner? Devonport wasn't part of Plymouth until 1914. And I have never heard the siren from Greenbank or Derriford so does that rule out anyone born there?

Or is Nool talking out of his arse?
Total knob frank  his adopting /stealing the real saying from the cockneys a true cockney was being born within the sound of bow bells all his done is made himself look a rite prick and put his twist on it..born within the sound of the nuclear alarm what a  knob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Does that explain how he qualifies to attend the PACSA meetings?
All are welcome at PACSA events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
True Suffs unbelievable as it is. Just looked it up the thread is called "an interesting list from back in the day" posted by FB on terraces. Second post that come up makes him look like a prick as well, seems not only was he homophobic back then but he also demanded to be allowed to swear on the child friendly forum. lol!  https://web.archive.org/web/19970222122456/http://www.argyle.org.uk:80/terrace/233.html

Great link, earwigs. Some entertaining reading to be had.

I especially enjoyed this rant from Porkzilla to his old adversary, Roger Hunt.

"Yes Roger, Idid stand with my back to the play last year, and I still maintain, if we all did that, people that mattered would have taken note (better than selling stupid T shirts!!!!!!!!).
Hunter, talking about being full of shit, where do you swim, I hear a rumour that you're rather wary now since the Japanese have decided to lift their bam on hunting your species!!!!!!!

Oh sorry, I forgot, you like dressing up in gay coloured leather and hang around good looking chicks - don't tell me, you're sponsored by Durex.

I'm not sure what your on about with me sending you two E mails, I sent you one, but I wasn't offensive was it?

What's your views on the new Bhouys Manager then, come on spill the haggis"

What a pleasant chap Porky is. feck all's changed in all of these years. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 am

LOL. These pages could be a new source of entertainment for while.

Porky getting it both barrels from P Hunter - enjoy. laugh

"Ohhhhhhhhh I thought you'd have learnt your lesson calling people 'jock.' Ah well, how quickly they forget.
For everyone else; there's naff all else happening so until the season starts it's bait the bigot time.

You notice he avoids the really good questions / comments dontcha.......

And leave Roger H. alone you fat tosser, what's he ever done to you ? I'll be his champion and kick your lardy arse all over the terrace if he'd let me , but he chooses to ignore you and the pro danites. S'funny when your away from your lappy you hate dan as much as the rest of us , but your a professional gunloader ain't you?

By the way did you get any feedback yet from N******'s HQ in canada ?
I told them not to do it but they figured you deserved it.
And the 2 e mails weren't from you but other 'concerned' citizens of this forum.

God ! we could have fun with you chubbster if only you from the nowall household read this!!!

Don't worry about nowall the rest of you , he's as scary as a shy hamster.

I HOPE you don't get posted on the tartan army page for your comments. I know you don't care 'cos you was skinhead in the devonport end once.
Question; if you was a skinhead then ....how old was you ? By your maths you must have been 20 before you started following argyle .....first there wasn't no sheep shagging , sister marrying skinheads allowed then, :-) and secondly NONE of your earlier posts add up about how long you've followed argyle.
I know you post on the burnley and cardiff pages a lot.....and you live in bristhole BUT you won't go to the ashton gate game., are you a fake?

Alright if it keeps you happy , we'll wait and see on vimto. Why do you ask ? I'm not interested how your shares are doing in Man U plc or their new signings? If your a blue nose twat come out and admit it , that way i'll have a reason to hate your fat , goateed , rubber wearing ,gerbil smuggling , trago mills dressed, company car driving,tory , bigoted, prejudiced , opinionated, ass.
have a nice day."

laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by P.O.I on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 am

The guy is simply a homophobic fat racist bigot simple as....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:32 am

It's quite amazing, unbelievable in fact, that divisive, shit-stirring, rift-causing, BS, homophobic, xenophobic, insulting and bullying behaviour from this horrible person have been going on for so long - yet, dim, tent dwelling hamsters like De-Liar, 'still' defend, and stand side-by-side with this POS.

I have no sympathy what-so-ever for anyone who eventually, and they will, get's fecked over by this terrible person. None at all..

Meanwhile, in not give a fuckksville.................(takes another long puff of my huge juicy Cuban stogey) Cool
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:57 am

P.O.I wrote:
It's quite amazing, unbelievable in fact, that divisive, shit-stirring, rift-causing, BS, homophobic, xenophobic, insulting and bullying behaviour from this horrible person have been going on for so long - yet, dim, tent dwelling hamsters like De-Liar, 'still' defend, and stand side-by-side with this POS.

I have no sympathy what-so-ever for anyone who eventually, and they will, get's fecked over by this terrible person. None at all..

Meanwhile, in not give a fuckksville.................(takes another long puff of my huge juicy Cuban stogey) Cool

Simply wouldn't and couldn't be tolerated at any other Professional club in the land.....the club is a complete basket case at times
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 am

Maybe when the wind changes with Brent he will realign himself and his beliefs again, just like he did with being a Cornishman, supporting Man Utd, being a fan of evil Dan.......
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Maybe when the wind changes with Brent he will realign himself and his beliefs again, just like he did with being a Cornishman, supporting Man Utd, being a fan of evil Dan.......
On a dark Illogan Highway cool wind in his hair (lol) warm smell of Brown nosing rising up through the air, its Cornish Knobber and his chum Jimmy!! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 6:07 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
On a dark Illogan Highway cool wind in his hair (lol) warm smell of Brown nosing rising up through the air, its Cornish Knobber and his chum Jimmy!! sunny sunny sunny

cheers
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:23 pm

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave (we just deactivate you and go through your PMs).
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
laugh  geddon suffers  brilliant...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Up ahead in the distance
I saw a holiday inn express

My stomach was empty and I was feeling dim
I hadn't logged on all night

There he stood in the foyer
It was reluctant Jim

And I was tweeting to myself
"This could be johnshez or IJN"

Then Jim gave me a prawn sandwich
And pushed me away

There were voices in my head
And I heard them say........
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Up ahead in the distance

It was reluctant Jim

And pushed me away

lol! lol! lol! lol! Quality Bheys!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:22 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

So I called up the captain said please bring webby your wife
We can go fishing whilst he cause you marital strife
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Up ahead in the distance

It was reluctant Jim

And pushed me away

.....welcome to the hotel Jannerfornia, such a cliquey place....real names face to face...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:27 pm

His mind is Pasoti twisted, he hasn't got a Mercedes Benz
He has lots of piss stained boys, that he calls mods

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Some dance to remember the hundreds they've banned, some dance to forget.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:40 pm

And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say ...

REET BEY? GOIN OP ARGO?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 9:07 pm

It was reluctant Jim

Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate Porkies latest meltdown.   Rate Porkies latest meltdown. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate Porkies latest meltdown.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next