harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 pm

The first start date will be January followed by May followed by September followed by January followed by may followed by Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep :sleep:Non developing at its finest jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Peggy wrote:
There's a ridiculous idea being peddled that people objecting to the plans have caused a delay. It's up there with Bretonside causing the demise of HHP1.

Any hybrid planning application with the number of documents attached to this one is going to take ages to go through the planning process. Especially when the applicant decides to submit changes part way through and PCC have to reopen consultation because of those changes.

There hasn't been any delay, unless you're somebody who either doesn't know what you're talking about or thinks everybody should do exactly what you want, immediately. And if there is a delay the fault will lie with those who decided to make the application so complex and unmanageable.

There's nine more documents been added today, including plans and sketches. CBA to look, but presumably it's more changes.

No doubt any delay will still be blamed on citizens exercising their democratic right to object, though.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Put back to 21/12/17 because more amendments with Brent taking a bit of green park with the life centre staff car park

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

21 Nov 2017 Decision Outcome EXTENSION OF TIME

20 Nov 2017 Supporting Information DESIGN AND ACCESS STATEMENT ADDENDUM 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Put back to 21/12/17 because more amendments with Brent taking a bit of green park with the life centre staff car park

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

21 Nov 2017 Decision Outcome EXTENSION OF TIME View Document
20 Nov 2017 Supporting Information DESIGN AND ACCESS STATEMENT ADDENDUM 2 view Document

So nothing about delays due to objections just that Brent hasn't finished the design before apllying for planning, looks like Peggy was right and Nool and DeLiar are talking out of their arses again.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:05 pm

So amateur it's unreal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 pm

My guess is Brent is delighted people have been complaining about lack of parking, giving him the perfect excuse to chop down more trees and concrete more green for his own development you notice, not the ice rink, and of course none of it was his wish to do so, being such a an eco warrior. No way was the parking behind the proposed hotel/future residential block sufficient in the initial plans submitted, and the area was always earmarked for tarmac. The council are no better themselves these days either.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Some idiot on free chat want to build a car park on Love's field
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 3:41 pm

To cover up all the dogshit? I remember Nool never being a fan of the park, 'who uses it anyway, a couple of dog walkers who don't pickup their shit.' Now of course he's a regular user, unlike us RESIDENTS of Plymouth who spent many a summer holiday skating,playing football, swimming....but I guess growing up in Illogan you wouldn't have a scooby about much in Plymouth would you?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:51 pm

21st of Dec, four days before Christmas, you think the Council have moved it to the holidays to stop any backlash
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Not a tree or a blade of grass in the park, should be destroyed so the Brentmare can make a few quid.
Say No to Comrade Brentski's, Central Park Brentigrad Concrete Jungle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 6:35 pm

The only regular use Newell makes of the park is to turn up and creep around in a distasteful voluntary manner at the football club. I don't believe the recently retired gorm actually drove all the way to Milehouse from Plympton every day to walk his dog before he went to work. It's all fluff and lie.
Newell and his concrete sort think the environment is all about the sea view from his family's bedroom and bankers building office blocks in parks. I'll tell 'erberts like him what happened down in Porthtowan when a few new residents complained that the sand dunes ruined their sea view and wanted them removed !! After years of pestering, the council crumpled and maybe corruptly under the pressure, and removed the dunes behind the beach to keep them quiet, and guess what..... those dunes were there for a reason. Now the council are continually there with diggers and dumpers week in week out at taxpayer epense trying to keep the exposed services and roads open and the dunes re establishing themselves where they will be come what may.
For Newell to dress himself as someone interested in the environment after speeding up and down the motorways of England as some line manager for a trucking company is frankly risible. Truth is almost an inconvenient irrelevance today.
And yes, I also remember Newell and his "only dog walkers use the park" statement when backing the last Brent plans in the park. No shame whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Up to their old tricks on JBSOTI it would seem. Very Happy

Information

The requested topic does not exist.

I saw a thread on the Farm titled "Planning update??????" went to have a look at what was said and lo and behold I must have imagined it, I wonder what they dared to ask? Not their version of the news obviously.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 pm

It's been tagged on to the end of the old thread. Been there for hours but no posts added - weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:52 pm

There's certain things I like about the internet, forums and real time social media. It sort of shows in real time how vested interests try to control message and opinion. Sometimes it's just a matter of disrupting or just a mild re positioning. A bit like real life really. You don't get that view and obvious stitching with established tv and news print.
Make the most of it, the control algorithms are coming, back to basics. I also see those over the pond have just voted to start the process of capacity throttling  "the wrong sort's" outlets, meeting places and media in favour of mass establishment supporting media and advertising. Who needs moderators when you can't access the portal. How about we start a pigeon forum ?

Last edited by beesrus on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:53 pm

beesrus wrote:
The only regular use Newell makes of the park is to turn up and creep around in a distasteful voluntary manner at the football club. I don't believe the recently retired gorm actually drove all the way to Milehouse from Plympton every day to walk his dog before he went to work. It's all fluff and lie.
Newell and his concrete sort think the environment is all about the sea view from his family's bedroom and bankers building office blocks in parks. I'll tell 'erberts like him what happened down in Porthtowan when a few new residents complained that the sand dunes ruined their sea view and wanted them removed !! After years of pestering, the council crumpled and maybe corruptly under the pressure, and removed the dunes behind the beach to keep them quiet, and guess what..... those dunes were there for a reason. Now the council are continually there with diggers and dumpers week in week out at taxpayer epense trying to keep the exposed services and roads open and the dunes re establishing themselves where they will be come what may.
For Newell to dress himself as someone interested in the environment after speeding up and down the motorways of England as some line manager for a trucking company is frankly risible. Truth is almost an inconvenient irrelevance today.
And yes, I also remember Newell and his "only dog walkers use the park" statement when backing the last Brent plans in the park. No shame whatsoever.

Pig :pighug: Newell and his ilk are enviromental cretins.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:26 am

The lack of "visible" updated comments on the JBSOTI thread is startling.....are they being edited out completely or are they that brainwashed by Newell that further comment is superfluous
Hows that January start coming along Brent....??
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
looks like Peggy was right and Nool and DeLiar are talking out of their arses again.

Obvs. Innit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 12:12 pm

JBSOTI is really quiet which is odd that their 6000 members are posting little more than our 750 members? Why is that?
They have effectively silenced any debate on the planning, terraces is dead, which used to be a really good before Nool bought the Farm with his posh mate, which just leaves bullshit multi ridden auctions and moaning about Adams in the football threads to take the heat off the fine gennleman.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 8:33 am

In todays propaganda daily paper there is a an article and video of "Brent explains why makeover was rolled in with non football plans".
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 9:09 am

Not that I'll read that shite but I'd imagine it's because Brent doesn't have a clue what he's doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 9:15 am

I don't need to read his lies to understand why both were packaged together.
A classic case of self serving deceit carried out on a community scale. "Gimme what I want, or the cute cuddly rabbit gets it".
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 am

Well, I wish I hadn't seen the video. Why oh why does Brent keep referring to the Central Park Action Plan 2008 - which has been superseded by this year's Joint Action Plan. And absolutely no mention of the piece of parkland he needs to purchase from the council for parking or the fact that he doesn't yet own the site. There must be plans somewhere for taking over the solicitors as well further down the line.

Mind you though, seeing a video of the whole area rather than just being there in person brings home the fact that it's an absolute decaying shambles .
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 9:56 am

I didn't watch the video as I feared for the safety of my laptop screen if I did.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:05 am

Why is there no mention whatsoever on the other site of the amendments to the plans PCC insisted on or this latest piece of Brentaganda. The silence is deafening. If the plans were so great and a shoe-in to be passed, you'd have thought they'd be shouting from the rooftops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:24 am

akagreengull wrote:
In todays propaganda daily paper there is a an article and video of "Brent explains why makeover was rolled in with non football plans".
Enjoy.

The short answer, or should I say non answer, is that because he would have been criticised for hiding the wider scheme otherwise. This is accepted without question by The Herald
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next