RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 am

Feel free to send the screenshots to anyone Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:35 am

Yea Man wrote:

Yea man stand on me and my 5 children its 100% pukka stuff. Same source that gave us Carey on 22k monthly, seats going in for Liverpool game before anyone else knew including the herald and plenty of other stuff all spot on time after time
Take it from me getting hauled off an aircraft would be the least of my problems ! He'll give me more at some point am sure.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:40 am

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
GOS shows just Tony W and Martyn S in the box at Bury....

Thumbs  No Newell either....??

Newell was there as he had a photo of the fans in the away end.

He's fine tuning his 'hit list' laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:41 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Yea man stand on me and my 5 children its 100% pukka stuff. Same source that gave us Carey on 22k monthly, seats going in for Liverpool game before anyone else knew including the herald and plenty of other stuff all spot on time after time
Take it from me getting hauled off an aircraft would be the least of my problems !  He'll give me more at some point am sure.

To be fair we've had a "friend" anonymously message us this week telling us things are far from rosy behind the scenes following the HHP add-on so I believe your info probably is kosher.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:41 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Has anyone else wondered why Simon Hallett has been so quiet lately...... popcorn
Yes harv, Community Si has become Si the Submarine the way he's disappeared without trace, something tells me he's less than happy with Brents Vile and Poisonous anti Argyle schemes, he also cant be impressed with the shockingly poor squad Adams chucked together
on a pathetic fourth division budget.
Community si, must also know that apart from a few obssesive nutters, the Community will not be happy with a quick return to Basement....... interesting times ahead.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:02 am

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Take it from me getting hauled off an aircraft would be the least of my problems !  He'll give me more at some point am sure.

To be fair we've had a "friend" anonymously message us this week telling us things are far from rosy behind the scenes following the HHP add-on so I believe your info probably is kosher.

Yes I had couple high profile names given to me last night who also seem to be "revealing" background information. Almost certainly what you have already heard
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 am

Why was Martyn Starnes rushed on to radio Devon yesterday when Errington was sat there? or was it just to pump the development and the planning was going along fine.

Can someone on Argyle free chat ask Drew Savage about it.

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:14 am

Desperate times call for desperate measures, they must be desperate if they think that Starnes is in any way entertaining.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:17 am

Tgwu wrote:
Why was Martyn Starnes rushed on to radio Devon yesterday when Errington was sat there? or was it just to pump the development and the planning was going along fine
Smarmes is paid by Brent, this vile plan of Brents will need all the help it can get thats why he was on the Radio plugging away, shame that the BBC let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:20 am

I thought when I heard him it was Brent, how come GOS as Martyn Starnes sitting in the directors box?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:25 am

Tgwu wrote:
Why was Martyn Starnes rushed on to radio Devon yesterday when Errington was sat there? or was it just to pump the development and the planning was going along fine.

Can someone on Argyle free chat ask Drew Savage about it.

Was Starnes not the original co commentator by choice....??
Others heard what we all did in that Starnes said "coming along nicely" with nothing else on Comms. Bullshit Starnes we know different....
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:50 am

Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for brent and that his anti-Argo abomination plans are now consigned to the dustbin.  It's clear the season is kaput anyway and we're already relegated so a mahussive board room bust up isn't going to affect the playing side as that can't possibly get any worse.  At least if this all culminates in brent's departure, relegation is going to be a lot easier to take.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:05 am

I seem to be the only one that doesn't even trust Hallett at the nest of vipers - oh well, the nightmare mush mash cut & shut seems to be upsetting more and more so this could be approaching a pivotal moment.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:35 am

Greenthing is thick and desperate,
I agree with this. If traffic congestion is an issue, how on earth did the rebuild of Wembley get the go ahead?

What you mean the Wembley stadium that has car parking around it that could fit Home Park into into five times over, The Wembley stadium with its own tube and train stations and serviced by buses from all over the country? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:39 am

Bandwagon wrote:
I seem to be the only one that doesn't even trust Hallett at the nest of vipers - oh well, the nightmare mush mash cut & shut seems to be upsetting more and more so this could be approaching a pivotal moment.

i dont trust him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Hallett should be furious with Brent for tagging his HHP crapshack onto the grandstand planning permission.

Brent knew that the ACV would be a major stumbling block but for some reason conveniently forgot to mention it in the planning application.

The Nooligans have been attacking the AFT because they are fecking stupid and don't realise the blame should lay with PCC who granted the ACV.

PCC have to consider the ACV regardless of anyone opposing the plans.

If Brent and Hallett have fallen out, Hallett is now the "enemy" and the Nooligans will begin the smear campaign.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenthing is thick and desperate,
I agree with this. If traffic congestion is an issue, how on earth did the rebuild of Wembley get the go ahead?

What you mean the Wembley stadium that has car parking around it that could fit Home Park into into five times over, The Wembley stadium with its own tube and train stations and serviced by buses from all over the country? lol!
None on Knobbers nodding Mods are Bright Bheys, as long as you Jizz to the Jimmy beat and follows orders yoooom a praaper Jannneer! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Bandwagon wrote:

Silent Si is doing a very good job at well - being silent and fairly anonymous, at least in the public domain.
Not exactly inspirational is he? I don't trust him, hope there is a falling out with him and the reluctant bidder.
It will hasten the end hopefully to the crap redevelopment plans.
In the meantime the price of bricks is soaring.
geek
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
I dont trust hallet either bandy all this community guy si bit i aint buying it  proberly the same end game as jimbo bollox..all iam saying is keep a eye on him as well for his real motives further down the line???
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Arry's just lost a job, wonder if hes still interested in a take over with his chinese buddys ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Whatever anyone thinks of Hallett, the fact he's a Plymothian who is willing put his hand in his pocket to try and drag the club forward - and as a minority shareholder - makes him a thousand times more desirable as a potential owner than Brent.

If I was Hallett, I'd be making one or two things crystal clear to Jimbob.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Whatever anyone thinks of Hallett, the fact he's a Plymothian who is willing put his hand in his pocket to try and drag the club forward - and as a minority shareholder -  makes him a thousand times more desirable as a potential owner than Brent.

thats how I see it reading between the lines,

Seems like Si wants things to progress on the pitch as well as improve the ground.

Unlike Brent wanting to screw us out of every penny
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:31 pm

We're getting to the stage now where Brents true disciples on JBSOTI are actually openly stating they support Brent First, Argyle Second....

Chief Brent Arselicker Jimsing wrote:
I do not see someone who wanted to make a fast buck, I do not see someone who wants to use the football club to further his own interests. I see an investor who didn't want to see a football club die. I see a man who has been drawn reluctantly into our football world, I see a man who now holds the Club in his heart, and I think it is time that he was repaid for his efforts.

The likes of him, Monkeywrench, handclap Greening, OllieArsehole9 etc are so deluded it is beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Whatever anyone thinks of Hallett, the fact he's a Plymothian who is willing put his hand in his pocket to try and drag the club forward - and as a minority shareholder -  makes him a thousand times more desirable as a potential owner than Brent.

Hallet, would be an upgrade from the Brentmare, though thats not setting the bar high, and its true he's loaned the club money, but i dont understand why a guy who's obviously been successful in buisness would want to play second fiddle to wor Jimmy?
If Hallet really wants to take the club forward he should offer to buy out Brent or pull the plug on his loan, because i cant believe he's happy about this ackeron crap being involved with the Grandstand Mankover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next