RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:28 am

and if he had submitted the two separate applications AT THE SAME TIME, his non argument falls apart.....

but expecting Heralds 'sports writers' to be proper journalists........
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:29 am

Dingle wrote:
Why is there no mention whatsoever on the other site of the amendments to the plans PCC insisted on or this latest piece of Brentaganda.  The silence is deafening.  If the plans were so great and a shoe-in to be passed, you'd have thought they'd be shouting from the rooftops.  

I wonder whether Brent has told Nool to stop "helping" him. Razz
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
In todays propaganda daily paper there is a an article and video of "Brent explains why makeover was rolled in with non football plans".
Enjoy.

The short answer, or should I say non answer, is that because he would have been criticised for hiding the wider scheme otherwise. This is accepted without question by The Herald

Absolutely, given the shyster hs is.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Brent at the end of the Erole article wrote:
I do totally respect people’s right to comment.

Maybe he could make sure his minions know that.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 7:34 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I didn't watch the video as I feared for the safety of my laptop screen if I did.
same here greengull couldnt be asked watching
It no point be the same blah! Blah!! Waffle!! Waffle bollox bollox with had for the last 6yrs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:14 am

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
I didn't watch the video as I feared for the safety of my laptop screen if I did.
It no point be the same blah! Blah!! Waffle!! Waffle bollox bollox with had for the last 6yrs

I just watched it. Only thing thats clear is the fella needs a corset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:36 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

maybe he's expecting
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Herts Pilgrim wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

maybe he's expecting

Nools love child?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:36 pm

On the Pasoti/Akkeron site one Jimmy jizzer/ Multi, suggests the aft be wound up and Pasoti/ Akkeron, decide whats best for the fans? laugh laugh laugh laugh No wonder argo's a basket case.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:28 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
On the Pasoti/Akkeron site one Jimmy jizzer/ Multi, suggests the aft be wound up and Pasoti/ Akkeron, decide whats best for the fans? laugh laugh laugh laugh No wonder argo's a basket case.

Why bother with any of them? May as well go straight to the horses mouth - Internet Ian speaks for the silent majority. Remember?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:55 am

Another Brentfest in the plimuff gutter press rag today. Twenty company Green Jim explains all.
Quite enjoyed the readers comments ATD not the
Only non believers obviously.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:50 am

Well, well, well. Apparently the park and ride (clue's in the name, by the way) isn't going to be able to accommodate conference goers and the like, so alternatives will be put forward (will that be the fifth set of changes to the application?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd just like to say four things.

First, it's a shame (to put it mildly) that this wasn't addressed from the outset. Perhaps if there'd been proper public consultation and involvement the assumption that it was ok to commandeer a public space for private profit wouldn't have been made in the first place.

Second, my heartfelt sympathies to the council officers trying to work with this application. I wonder how many hours (paid for by Plymouth council tax payers, of course) it's taken to deal with this ever-changing matter, and how much stress it's caused.

Third, I note that the charm offensive over the plans only began after the final deadline for public comments. So people who are only now finding out what's actually being proposed (as opposed to the myths about a new grandstand) have no opportunity to have their say. Very open, very democratic, very transparent.

Fourth, a massive UP YOURS to those who saw fit to post abusive messages in response to comments about the park and ride. Your leader now admits that people like me were right to raise these issues.

Oh, and feck off Newell.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:58 am

Right on Peggy, yes interesting the reluctant bidder now emerges from his bunker and is more than happy to tell all about the planning process and the funding behind it. Interviews, videos etc shame he is not so public about why Home Park is there in the first place - the football.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 am

Now you got to wait for the new ice ring, because he want's to make more money in town.

With a detailed planning application for a new ice arena being considered by councillors on December 14, the Pavilions ice and adjoining swimming pool can’t be demolished until a Home Park rink is complete.

Mr Brent said that although contractors were already being chosen, it will take time to build the rink and it is therefore more likely he will develop the Millbay side of the Pavilions site first.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:53 am

All from a guy who's built feck all.
deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:18 am

The vile scum need to be driven out of the club, we then need to turn our attention to Brent. There are still people on the farm pushing Brent's agenda who should know better. Esmer for one is still stating that PAFC will benefit from the uplift in value of HHP even when Brent has said there will be no money left? Some people can be excused for being thick or not interested but you have to wonder about some of his fans?
As for the parking it is relevant and it's what I based my objection on because it is something that affects me and can sometimes make the difference between me attending a match or not bothering. I'm still appalled at PADSA falling in line with Green Jim and agreeing that six feckin disabled spaces will make it all ok, I would have thought that there are at least six disabled fans in block fourteen but then the guy running PADSA didn't seem like a caring type when I contacted him in years gone by when I had issues, just another Jimmy brown noser.
I'm sure there has been a big meeting with Jimmy and all his nasty henchmen on the weekend, firstly Porky goes quiet for a couple of days (bit like the sun not rising in the east, pretty well unheard of) then the Herald piece (about the Porkmeister himself with some blubbing from his evil master) and now the parking issues going public. Brenty boy is on the ropes again, you can smell the fear and panic, ATD need to get their reply to Brent's odious attack on real fans and what's more we need to tweet it, forward it, post it on Freechat and more importantly send it to the Herald as a reply to Brent's bile.
I reckon this scheme is teetering on the brink now keep the pressure up! Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 am

Peggy wrote:
Well, well, well. Apparently the park and ride (clue's in the name, by the way) isn't going to be able to accommodate conference goers and the like, so alternatives will be put forward (will that be the fifth set of changes to the application?)

First, it's a shame (to put it mildly) that this wasn't addressed from the outset. Perhaps if there'd been proper public consultation and involvement the assumption that it was ok to commandeer a public space for private profit wouldn't have been made in the first place.

Second, my heartfelt sympathies to the council officers trying to work with this application. I wonder how many hours (paid for by Plymouth council tax payers, of course) it's taken to deal with this ever-changing matter, and how much stress it's caused.

Third, I note that the charm offensive over the plans only began after the final deadline for public comments. So people who are only now finding out what's actually being proposed (as opposed to the myths about a new grandstand) have no opportunity to have their say. Very open, very democratic, very transparent.

Fourth, a massive UP YOURS to those who saw fit to post abusive messages in response to comments about the park and ride. Your leader now admits that people like me were right to raise these issues.

Oh, and feck off Newell.

Apparently parking on side streets will be inveitable according to Speccy. There are no side streets around Home Park, what with it being slap bang in the middle of a park!

I also see that the 400 jobs claim has been repeated unchallenged

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 am

nah, it will go through, PCC desperate for ice and more flats at Millbay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:23 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The vile scum need to be driven out of the club, we then need to turn our attention to Brent. There are still people on the farm pushing Brent's agenda who should know better. Esmer for one is still stating that PAFC will benefit from the uplift in value of HHP even when Brent has said there will be no money left? Some people can be excused for being thick or not interested but you have to wonder about some of his fans?
As for the parking it is relevant and it's what I based my objection on because it is something that affects me and can sometimes make the difference between me attending a match or not bothering. I'm still appalled at PADSA falling in line with Green Jim and agreeing that six feckin disabled spaces will make it all ok, I would have thought that there are at least six disabled fans in block fourteen but then the guy running PADSA didn't seem like a caring type when I contacted him in years gone by when I had issues, just another Jimmy brown noser.
I'm sure there has been a big meeting with Jimmy and all his nasty henchmen on the weekend, firstly Porky goes quiet for a couple of days (bit like the sun not rising in the east, pretty well unheard of) then the Herald piece (about the Porkmeister himself with some blubbing from his evil master) and now the parking issues going public. Brenty boy is on the ropes again, you can smell the fear and panic, ATD need to get their reply to Brent's odious attack on real fans and what's more we need to tweet it, forward it, post it on Freechat and more importantly send it to the Herald as a reply to Brent's bile.
I reckon this scheme is teetering on the brink now keep the pressure up! Thumbs

His twitter feed has been retweeting lots of nice news, so you can be doubly sure he's up to something. Also the complete lack of coverage on JBsoti on the Sticker Horror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am

The snowflake is hiding in his safe place.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Oh, and feck off Newell.

Apparently parking on side streets will be inveitable according to Speccy. There are no side streets around Home Park, what with it being slap bang in the middle of a park!

He means Peverell, Cherry Tree area and from Outland Road towards Swilly, feckin huge area that even now has bad disruption, I know several Peverlell residents and it's chaos for them on a match day and Tuesdays can be a nightmare if late from work they sometimes have to park half a mile away from where they live.
And his claim that it will only be a problem on match days is a feckin lie as well, 200 offices, food outlets and ancillary uses are being heralded as supplying 400 jobs, (Heralded by Brent no less so 400 jobs must be an accurate figure) that's 400 people who are all going to somehow get to work without impacting the existing already busy car park? Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

Taken from free chat

Residents with permits will be given priority across a large area between Central Park and Mutley Plain, much of which is currently unrestricted

The changes are likely to affect where Argyle fans park in the streets surrounding the ground.
Two parking zones to the south of Central Park will be merged to form a new 'super zone', which will be permit parking only from 12pm to 3pm Monday to Saturday.

All 'limited waiting' spaces will be restricted to two hours from Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm, with no return within two hours.

A group of service lanes between the park and the railway station, currently unrestricted, will now be no waiting between 8am and 6pm.

A council spokesman said this will help with bin collections and "allow residents to access the rear of their properties for loading and unloading", adding the changes will "harmonise restrictions and simplify the area.

Revising the time controls (will) provide residents with added parking priority, safeguarding them from commuters and non-residents,
What is changing?

Remove the limited waiting restrictions on Wake Street (alongside no. 5 Russell Place) and Holdsworth Street (alongside no. 8 Russell Place) and introduce permit parking at any time or Zone G.

Introduce permit parking at any time for Zone G on the west side of Wake Street, and three sections on the south east side of Central Park Avenue , and reduce the no waiting at any time restriction to maximise the available parking.

Remove no waiting at any time restriction on the south east side of Central Park Avenue and introduce permit parking Monday to Saturday 12pm to 3pm for Zone R.

Introduce no waiting 8am to 6pm in Central Park Avenue Lane , Holdsworth Lane Ope South, Holdsworth Street Lane East , Lower Knollys Terrace Lane and Wake Street Lane East

Merge Zones S and R to create a new 'super' zone named Zone R with permit parking Monday to Saturday 12pm to 3pm.

All Limited Waiting within the new Zone R to be changed to Monday to Saturday two hours no return for two hours 8am to 6pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Can you detect the common theme in this latest crap by Brent in the Arold?

"Investors still being sought"

"Enough money to 'at least' get it started"

"will need investors, but the search is underway"

After reading Brents latest waffling on the Arold website, I'm now convinced, more than ever, that none of this utter clusterfuck of a development will see a single brick laid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:58 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Mr Brent said that although contractors were already being chosen, it will take time to build the rink and it is therefore more likely he will develop the Millbay side of the Pavilions site first.

If he actually said that, he really is unbelievable. What about the "continuous ice" condition he agreed to ? It should be the other way around. The guy is a flim flam man. Are PCC really that dumb ? They want to sit down and have a real long talk with Torbay council and their experience with this character. And perhaps they should reflect on the reasons why they themselves removed him as the preferred option with the civic centre building. The guy is out to take the profitable bit and then pull out of the rest of the deal that benefits the community, blaming whichever council is involved.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Having trouble logging on to the Brent Herald web site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next