Dingle
RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Peggy wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Peggy wrote:
They already know, Harve. They've known since they did it. That's why Newell makes a point every now and then of reminding people to ignore me because I don't go to matches any more.

Wouldn't do any harm for others to be reminded, though. Especially those who want the club to attract more fans - especially women, apparently - rather than forcing them out. Hopefully it'll be mentioned in the next social media monitoring report.

If I chip in a comment on your post Peggy then you can be sure that it will be noted in a dossier somewhere.

FFS.

Why TF do you think I need to be told that? Do you really think I don't know? Some of us have been on the receiving end for years now, not sitting on the fence making nice with the bullies before finally deciding who to side with.
thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The plan is basically down market shite, cheap hotel, fastfood and bland crap office space plonked onto the fringes of Central Park. Why would anybody want this Turd of a scheme on their doorstep?
Its all about Brent/ Hallet making money, Argyle will just be saddled with a half arsed Mankover and a five million debt.

It'll probably be nearer £6 million when it's done, at which point great play will be made of the concocted figures that the annual payments back to Hallett and others are no more than  the rent would have been, although that will be an out and out lie. Then will come the next stage of the great Coventry City re-run when other improvements/ rust treatment/new private retail space in the corners will be done at the cost of another huge loan, or handing over the stadium freehold to Brent/Hallet or the next property speculator. Might even hand the compliant tenants club over for a £1 to Vichy Newell and a couple of mates for services rendered, although, to be honest, no one needs any help to keep Plymouthians in line, especially the football fraternity. The club's loss, not mine.They had a one time opportunity to do a Swansea, a Hull, a Cardiff, part funded by the local council, but blew it by not keeping out the predators. They're the ones who have pocketed the "uplift", grants, and hitched a lift on the skirts of the Life Centre project, not the club.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 3:27 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Peggy wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Peggy wrote:
They already know, Harve. They've known since they did it. That's why Newell makes a point every now and then of reminding people to ignore me because I don't go to matches any more.

Wouldn't do any harm for others to be reminded, though. Especially those who want the club to attract more fans - especially women, apparently - rather than forcing them out. Hopefully it'll be mentioned in the next social media monitoring report.

If I chip in a comment on your post Peggy then you can be sure that it will be noted in a dossier somewhere.

FFS.

Why TF do you think I need to be told that? Do you really think I don't know? Some of us have been on the receiving end for years now, not sitting on the fence making nice with the bullies before finally deciding who to side with.
thanks.

One of the most graceful acceptances of a kick in the bollocks I've ever witnessed, go have a sit down bhey. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Peggy wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Peggy wrote:

FFS.

thanks.

One of the most graceful acceptances of a kick in the bollocks I've ever witnessed, go have a sit down bhey. Razz
I stood at Truro this afternoon. Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:19 am

Newell still desperately trying to shift blame for delays from his mate who is in charge,

esmer wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
No soapbox my devilish friend, just a simplistic breakdown.

What? Grandstand.
For who? PAFC
Paid for by? PAFC
Funded by? Hallett family loan.

What? Everything else.
For who? Akkeron/James Brent.
Not sure how he intends to fund it mind.

Just my point that the joint application decision seems to have delayed things. The Grandstand refurb is a fairly straightforward application isn't it and unlikely to be rejected? It's based on an existing structure.

The HHP and Western Gateway stuff is irrelevant but has been added to the application, why? As I said, some say it was a logistical move and money saver. Others may see it as a sly way to put pressure on accepting the lot because of the Grandstand lure. I'm not saying it's necessarily my view, but I can see why it can be read as such.

If I want to put an extension on my house and build a conservatory, I'm not going to knock on the door of the landlord of the local pub and ask him if I can add my conservatory plans onto his plans to demolish and build flats am I?

Who is paying for the planning application? James Brent

I wouldn’t bother Rich, Sam has been brainwashed by the back of fag packet brigade. Probably the same people that have caused the delay by objecting to the plans.

Back of fag packet brigade? Highways England, Graham Clark, John Lloyd.....what about the hundreds of lifelong Argyle fans such as myself with over thirty years experience of business and particularly building experience? The last feckin clusterfuck was kyboshed by us and Bretonside, again not Jims fault for putting shit plans in. Anyone who now doesn't see hings the way Nools boss does is now "brainwashed" really? Wake up you wanker.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Just read the equivalent thread on JBSOTI feck me Nool is all rattled up again. Very Happy The "car park gang" have got to him on account of our objecting to the plans, take a collective bow please. Has the fat twat thought for a minute where he will park the Beemer on a match day when all the parking has gone?
Anyway the plans arent delayed because of the parking they are delayed a) because there is a planning consultation a bit like the gaggers one except it's open transparent and takes time to do properly, and b) because Brent lumped the plans together. No one would have opposed the Grandstand plans on their own not even the car park gang.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:12 pm

What about the ACV?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 1:33 am

Les Miserable wrote:
What about the ACV?

It wont and cant have been overlooked.....The Office Blocks clearly 100% go against the ACV and will be thrown out. They cannot possibly do any different considering they granted the ACV in the first place. If that means its gets thrown back at Brent to reapply then so be it.
Nool is grinding his teeth knowing full well its coming
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 1:52 am

More comedy gold on JBSOTI with the sheep claiming Brent is a businessman. If he is he has the most appalling track record of incompetancy, failures, liquidations and bankruptcies the UK has ever witnessed and god forbid we forget he was part of the biggest financial meltdown in banking history

Yes thats your gaffer Newell whom you ream out daily in pursuit of being someone at the theatre of schemes.  The day he shafts you (and he will 101%) you just think about how much piss taking you are going to suffer relentlessly for months on end.  Nowhere to hide nowhere to go and a pirah at Home Park
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:23 am

Sheep
It will all end in tears I tell eee!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 10:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
More comedy gold on JBSOTI with the sheep claiming Brent is a businessman. If he is he has the most appalling track record of incompetancy, failures, liquidations and bankruptcies the UK has ever witnessed and god forbid we forget he was part of the biggest financial meltdown in banking history

Yes thats your gaffer Newell whom you ream out daily in pursuit of being someone at the theatre of schemes.  The day he shafts you (and he will 101%) you just think about how much piss taking you are going to suffer relentlessly for months on end.  Nowhere to hide nowhere to go and a pirah at Home Park

It's amazing what a change there has been about what Brent is and his plans for the club since we were told to welcome him to our club. At the start he was some kind of philanthropist just here to save us. He was in no way a property developer, not even thinking about property, when I warned he would asset strip the club I was told he was a fine gennleman whose lip quivers when we lose, within weeks hed already superseded us ordinary lifelong fans with his greenness.
Now we are told that he is a property developer (moot point I know) he deserves the assets he's stripped form the club and why shouldn't he make millions off the back of Argyle? In fact we are being told now that the more he makes from Argyle the more Argyle will benefit from him, I await the trickle down with bated breath.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 10:41 am

Les Miserable wrote:
What about the ACV?

We won't know about that until the delayed meeting, in the meantime let's just remember that none of this is James Brent's fault for lumping the plans together it's all the fault of the car park gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It's amazing what a change there has been about what Brent is and his plans for the club since we were told to welcome him to our club. At the start he was some kind of philanthropist just here to save us. He was in no way a property developer, not even thinking about property, when I warned he would asset strip the club I was told he was a fine gennleman whose lip quivers when we lose, within weeks hed already superseded us ordinary lifelong fans with his greenness.
Now we are told that he is a property developer (moot point I know) he deserves the assets he's stripped form the club and why shouldn't he make millions off the back of Argyle? In fact we are being told now that the more he makes from Argyle the more Argyle will benefit from him, I await the trickle down with bated breath.

Indeed, much offence was caused at the mere insinuation that he is a property developer/asset stripper - how times have changed, now it's "symbiosis" ooooh lah de dah.. now who's sounding like an educated wanker.

Meanwhile his boyfriend trotting out the 'people of Plymouth' line at any opportunity, mantra of the inbred, insular and terminally thick
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 2:34 pm

The car park situation doesn't just relate to Plymouth residents who could walk or catch the bus to games if they choose. People like me drive for hours to get to games. Also, its amazing to see that the posters giving more details of the HHP and Western Gateway developments have only been put up now rather than when people could actually comment on the PCC site.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 2:40 pm

The meaning of the word "consultation" seems to have moved on a bit in recent years.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Stagecoach will also launch a trial of a Sunday ‘Park and Ride’ service operating on the five Sunday’s before Christmas.

Buses, known as the 100 and 101 services will run from The George junction and Milehouse sites from just after 9am with the last service leaving the city centre at 5.30pm.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 6:05 am

Herts Pilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Indeed, much offence was caused at the mere insinuation that he is a property developer/asset stripper - how times have changed, now it's "symbiosis" ooooh lah de dah.. now who's sounding like an educated wanker.

Meanwhile his boyfriend trotting out the 'people of Plymouth' line at any opportunity, mantra of the inbred, insular and terminally thick

I remember Nool's rant on a thread entitled James Brent is not a property developer. Funny but my google search must be playing up as it can't find the thread now.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:02 am

Probably 'archived'...
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:57 am

I suppose to be fair he was right, Brent isn't a proper developer as he hasn't laid a brick anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:27 am

Why bother to actually build something when you get hold of land at a bargain basement price ( civic centre, HHP, Oldway etc) then manage to sell it on at an inflated price. Similar strategy (but considerably lower risk) than the hotel portfolio Mr Brent built up and later got shot of.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:34 am

I can't help thinking this interminable shite we keep debating can only happen at Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 am

Dingle wrote:
Why bother to actually build something when you get hold of land at a bargain basement price ( civic centre, HHP, Oldway etc) then manage to sell it on at an inflated price.  Similar strategy (but considerably lower risk) than the hotel portfolio Mr Brent built up and later got shot of.

Especially the pavillions, bought for a quid and sold for 5.5mil.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Herts Pilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I remember Nool's rant on a thread entitled James Brent is not a property developer. Funny but my google search must be playing up as it can't find the thread now.

Strange isn't it? Probably due to the fact that as Nool said yesterday that the mods spend most of their time "trimming." The Real Names thread that I got banned on/for has also had me pretty well trimmed out of it, I reckon some of those threads are half the size they once were.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 2:18 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The meaning of the word "consultation" seems to have moved on a bit in recent years.

Similarly the word 'transparency'. They've evolved.
Bit like fruit flies and cabbages. Or something.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 2:27 am

Yea Man wrote:
I suppose to be fair he was right, Brent isn't a proper developer as he hasn't laid a brick anywhere.

Speculator is the correct title. Property speculator.
Sort of in the same mould as tax haven lawyer or second hand car salesmen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next