Dingle
RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:12 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Newell still desperately trying to shift blame for delays from his mate who is in charge,

esmer wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
No soapbox my devilish friend, just a simplistic breakdown.

What? Grandstand.
For who? PAFC
Paid for by? PAFC
Funded by? Hallett family loan.

What? Everything else.
For who? Akkeron/James Brent.
Not sure how he intends to fund it mind.

Just my point that the joint application decision seems to have delayed things. The Grandstand refurb is a fairly straightforward application isn't it and unlikely to be rejected? It's based on an existing structure.

The HHP and Western Gateway stuff is irrelevant but has been added to the application, why? As I said, some say it was a logistical move and money saver. Others may see it as a sly way to put pressure on accepting the lot because of the Grandstand lure. I'm not saying it's necessarily my view, but I can see why it can be read as such.

If I want to put an extension on my house and build a conservatory, I'm not going to knock on the door of the landlord of the local pub and ask him if I can add my conservatory plans onto his plans to demolish and build flats am I?

Who is paying for the planning application? James Brent

I wouldn’t bother Rich, Sam has been brainwashed by the back of fag packet brigade. Probably the same people that have caused the delay by objecting to the plans.

Back of fag packet brigade? Highways England, Graham Clark, John Lloyd.....what about the hundreds of lifelong Argyle fans such as myself with over thirty years experience of business and particularly building experience? The last feckin clusterfuck was kyboshed by us and Bretonside, again not Jims fault for putting shit plans in. Anyone who now doesn't see hings the way Nools boss does is now "brainwashed" really? Wake up you wanker.

Does the "bag of fag packet brigade" include anyone that think all this is going to bring £100 million to the city and create 400 jobs, only that sounds like back of fag packet maths to me.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Cornish Knobber,and Cornish Olliearshole, complaining again about non Plymouth Villagers, having a opinion on turning Central Park into the Soviet Brentigrad Collective. jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 am

BFJ handing  Pig   his arse again on Pig Central

Utter nonsense. I'll be giving nothing a rest thank you very much. I'm beginning to think that your detractors may have a point on certain issues. If these were Kevin Heaney's proposals you would be apoplectic.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 am

Yep and we don't like he plans because we don't like James Brent. Why should we LIKE James Brent? Asset stripping divisive little Speccy twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 am

Its apparently all our fault it hasn't gone through yet
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 11:34 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

You wait to see the spectacular meltdown when certain aspects of the developments are kiboshed because of the ACV and it all goes back to the drawing board. Its coming rest assured popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:08 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You wait to see the spectacular meltdown when certain aspects of the developments are kiboshed because of the ACV and it all goes back to the drawing board. Its coming rest assured popcorn

I think its all going to get waved through, because it is virtually impossible to reject something these days. Brent will get the decision called in by the secretary of state if need be. The ACV is a distraction but I can't see it being the deal breaker.

I do hope I am wrong though, we haven't seen a tantrum on there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I think its all going to get waved through, because it is virtually impossible to reject something these days. Brent will get the decision called in by the secretary of state if need be. The ACV is a distraction but I can't see it being the deal breaker.

I do hope I am wrong though, we haven't seen a tantrum on there for a while.

I think you’re right Hugh. The Council set the bar spectacularly low when they granted planning permission for HHP mark1.

Out of all the carbuncle of a plan, I’m not overly fussed about the hotel. It actually would serve a decent purpose, and of course technically it ain’t in the Park. But it’s the half-arsed Ice Rink that lacks any vision. Build it, but build it bigger (elsewhere) and try and get a real Ice Hockey team set up. Now that would have been great for the city.

But alas, no.

And office blocks certainly have no place anywhere near where they are earmarked. But that is just a demonstration of the greed of James Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 2:09 pm

The "greed of Jim Brent" is the thing that stands out for me. What with all his "I want to give something back to the community" nonsense ( which incidentally implies he knows darn well how he is one of the thousands of pigs who institutionally screwed the banking/property market rigged system ), he certainly ain't giving a whole lot, in fact he's stripping what should have been the asset of the local community football club who have been the well behaved tenants on that land for as long as anyone can remember. Well until the property ghouls came a calling. And now Johnny come lately happens along and just tells the recently acquired football club to sell the valuable bit to himself at huge discounts, and he's already got the cheek to say "there will be no "property uplift" to share with the club.
Too right the Council set the bar too low initially with HHP, and I am one who never thought Brent really intended that initial plan to work, it was all about getting new use permissions on the land, that make it very difficult to stop this latest disaster.
His sort, with cheap access to other people's money, are always around and about throughout history, waiting to feed on community public assets. The council have either been asleep on the job, or there's been corruption at the heart of it, from the pavillions right through the whole life centre plan to a rather pointless ice rink, that WILL lose money, if used solely for ice stuff...... this isn't Canada. Half the population in the South west can't even reach their shoelaces, let alone don a pair of ice skates. I believe it will end up being a multi use arena, or maybe even eventually a mother ship retail outlet to underpin a new retail park. And I won't even talk about the Marjons possibility where the council could just hand over the whole park into private hands. The city will get what it deserves.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 9:23 am

I see the shyster is saying again in his newspaper mouthpiece today that he is 'confident' work will begin early 2018 but of course it all rests on the P.C.C. planning outcome on Dec 14th. As Czarcasm says the bar is spectacularly low in terms of planning decisions in Plymouth so they will nod it through no doubt. I agree with everything you say Beesrus in terms of the dynamics of property planning and development in Plymouth.
Walking around Plymouth yesterday, it's becoming ever more apparent to me that Plymouth is becoming one big corporate craphole with increasing numbers of faceless buildings going up whether its student accommodation (excepting the Point building) or accommodating every chain shop empire going.
If God forbid Brents naff vision does go up I really think for me it will be the end of my association with Argo, as you say the people of Plymouth deserve what they get from their pathetic apathy.
A football ground with a vets and an icerink and offices in a public green space nah not my vision for the future.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 am

Well I'm not quite so sure this will sail through unhindered. We shall see. Whatever feck all will get built anyway who in their right mind is going to lend that train wreck £30 million
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 am

So December 14th is Gloat day then.
Either 'side' gearing up to say 'you boys took one hell of a beating'.

Will make the Fans Forum on 9th December very interesting indeed, wonder how JB is planning on playing to that audience?
Open questions from all?
Or only specific questions from vetted people? popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:49 pm

I See the inbread fans are to herald to praise the new story in brents herald.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 pm

any statement from Brent is normally greeted with a wankfest on pasoti, such has been the depth of the purge of posters with alternative views. It really gathered pace after Cruel Nools 3 months disappearance and then re emergence after buying Pasoti. Since then it's been the clubs mouthpiece effectively, securing him his AAA pass. Also satisfies his attention seeking side.

Thank the Lord for Facebook free chat and argyletd where you can call out the asset stripper and his merry band of inbred, insular and terminally thick arselickers without being banned or censored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:11 pm

IJN
 Post subject: Re: Planning Posters. Home Park Development (not on the age
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:16 pm 

Upwards of £150k I reckon.

'Plymouth will never have any significance' - What a complete and utter prat you are mate. Stick to writing sick comments on GoS, it seems to be your style.

There you have it in buckets, the arrogance that some people with the sniff of the Thames up their nose seem to have. I worked with it all my working life and the truth is that people in the East are no better than those in the West, but some of them seem to think they are.

Yet another stupid comment from the man that comments regularly about Home Park but once boasted to me he'd hadn't been near the place for 30 years.

lol!
Oh please. not another Friday night breakdown.
I've just received another load of stickers. I'm going to attempt to stick one on him tomorrow. so to speak.

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:39 pm

How is Plymouth ever going to be seen as a proper city with potential, rather than a Concrete covered shithole, if it starts concreting its lovely parks with a Soviet Style concrete Crapshacks, which benefits no one but the Property (lol) developer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Potential ? when the likes of Brent are concerned, cheered on by a few Argyle fans with a VIP ticket ? LOL
PCC have dumped Brent where they have been able to do so, but they were in too far with the pavillion/ice rink thing to pull out once they knew what a clown he is. They will live to regret it for the next 20 years. This whole thing won't run smoothly after permissions are granted. It's going to be a right pig's ear. Should all look very nice juxtaposed to the rusting mess that will only be pulled down to make way for more retail development. The council depot is up next.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:07 pm

I reckon that Nool should start a new forum just for his sort, you obviously don't need to be have been born in Plymouth, parts of Cornwall are all right but keep it quiet, support Jimmy over and above Argyle, you absolutely have to live in Plymouth to be able to post anything, lots of auctions, back slapping and Janner banners. Oh and if most of them could be like no one you'd ever meet in real life and totally compliant with bullying. Sound very like pasoti though.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:19 pm

any owner of Plymouth Argyle who doesn't live in Plymouth shouldn't.............
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:42 pm

The desperation is obvious, we've got several more years of Porky meltdowns to come, then when Brent fecks off and disowns him hopefully then he'll slope off like the yellow belly he is, mates my arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:47 pm

BBC1 wrote:

Will make the Fans Forum on 9th December very interesting indeed, wonder how JB is planning on playing to that audience?
Open questions from all?

A Fans Forum? On the same day as the next ATD Mutley Mash-Up?

What could possibly go wrong? lol! scratch lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Homeslice wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Open questions from all?

A Fans Forum? On the same day as the next ATD Mutley Mash-Up?

What could possibly go wrong? lol! scratch lol!
Fans forum in GT tent 10.30am
Mutley mash up in Fortescue noon.
AFT AGM life centre 5.15pm

Carnage (and i'm on the lime and soda!) popcorn lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:06 am

Quizmike
 Post subject: Re: Planning Posters. Home Park Development (not on the age
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:21 am 

IJN wrote:
What if objected to the planning of something on Exmouth seafront? Would you think I had a right to?

Ian, to be fair that's a pretty rubbish argument.

Having supported the club for 40 years, I would expect to be able to have an opinion about its future, whether it is positive or negative. As it is, I am in favour of the devolopment. But because I live in London, by your logic my opinion doesn't count.

I have no plan to go to Norwich or Exmouth, so my opinion there is irrelevant. But I'd like to think that I can have a say about a piece of land dear to me, even if I'm only able to be there a handful of times a year.
lol!
Internet Ian. The gift that keeps on giving :pighug:
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 am

The Illogan Knobber, and the Sussex Throbber, theeame not from Plimmuff wots the Posh Squires plan got to doo viv theeme? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:47 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
How is Plymouth ever going to be seen as a proper city with potential, rather than a Concrete covered shithole, if it starts concreting its lovely parks with a Soviet Style concrete Crapshacks, which benefits no one but the Property (lol) developer?

Thing is Suffers there are a lot of Plymothians who think that Plymouth will only be a proper city, if it IS covered in concrete. I believe very few people in the city give a flying feck about the encroachment on Central Park they will just think great Plimuff has a new ice rink.
You only have to walk around the city centre on a Saturday to see what kind of unthinking goons are around as they flock to their corporate shrines while staring hypnotically into a mobile held in their stretched out palm. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next