harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
He tried to asset strip the corners of the stadium so he could build a school and a dentist for his own personal profit. Now he is building an office block on the car park.

How long before he just demolishes the stadium and turns it into houses? Unlikely maybe, but not that far fetched considering what he has come up with so far.

Thats the problem with him feckin off if he owns the ground whats to stop him kicking us out to build houses on the ground, all makes sense,

Why he hasn't built anything up HP,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 1:56 pm

beesrus wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
how many on here would object to a wide plaza behind the grandstand with a supporters bar owned by the club and say another 3 or 4 food units alongside running across where the offices are now? I wouldn't.

I would, if the bar wasn't a members bar, only open to guests on matchdays. I would also have a problem with so many "food units". There just isn't a call for them on non match days and will create litter issues as these sort of places always do. It's the thin end of a large wedge ending in a business/retail park further down the line, and will certainly encourage the sale of the stadium corners.

Since when did a sport, health and leisure script, that the park is there for, run to a town centre use burgers and chips every 20 yards ? What's the point of having a strategic plan for a park, if a coach and horses is driven through it at the first smell of a national fast food outlet. There will be a new small cafe in the park as it is with the new funding, alongside the outlets in the life centre, whatever the ice arena offers, and an improved cafe at the golf course.
And why should these units take much of the business from the club on match days, leaving out the issue of the expensive mank the club dish up. Their food won't be any better or less expensive.

I'm talking about all the units being owned by the club being built on club land, no encroachment needed, shame we don't own the land anymore.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Just go and have a read of the latter pagers of the thread re the AFT. Surely they cant all be this thick over there failing to comprehend that an ACV is already in place and nobody least of all Steel Cannon is pushing for a new one.
Nobody can be this dense
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 3:28 pm

There's none so blind as those that refuse to see Harve. They are getting desperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
There's none so blind as those that refuse to see Harve. They are getting desperate.

Very desperate. And they don't know the half of it.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 4:33 pm

I see on PASOTI theyre desperately slinging mud at the AFT. The childish act's of a bully boy who has just been turned over in a playground fight.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I see on PASOTI theyre desperately slinging mud at the AFT. The childish act's of a bully boy who has just been turned over in a playground fight.

But apparently it's the "ATD/Freechat" crowd who are attacking AFT.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 4:37 pm

They were asking AFT until AFT made the statement. I saw no attacks. Good to see that IJN and Nikk know what the silent majority wants. Wish I could do that...LOL
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

But apparently it's the "ATD/Freechat" crowd who are attacking AFT.
Nool/brent/pasoti, not the AFT

Pig Sorry you don't understand that Pig
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Instead of asset stripping the club, Brent would have made far more money if he had got the team into the EPL.

Just like all of our historical contemporaries have managed to do.
lol! lol! lol! Brent cant keep argo in the third divison even with ten thousand fans !!totaly useless owner as proved by his Anti Argyle, Anti Plymouth, shockingly poor scheme....... The silent majority dont want you Brent, or your improvements, its just the Toadies and deadheads that do.... Jog on Jimmy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Nice to see Chancellor holding his ground. logging in problems and knocks on the front door are now a given. Laughing

What a stinking pile of Gorgonzola spunk that terrible site is.

Clearly, PL piss shoes still hates the AFT, especially one of ATD and JLFC's finest, Mr Symons. I've never known De-wank-chops wade into a thread with such pissery and bravado (behind the security of Porkzilla's 'boys'.

I feel this weekend could be a good un for showing these festering weasels for the jizz guzzling cuntasauruses they are.

Last edited by P.O.I on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:19 pm

shonbo wrote:
They were asking AFT until AFT made the statement. I saw no attacks. Good to see that IJN and Nikk know what the silent majority wants. Wish I could do that...LOL
Can you imagine those two having anything to do with the Trust on a practical level? Brent wouldn't ever have to worry about being opposed again, and if Nikk got anywhere near the Trust Board, he'd have a couple bottles of red on a Saturday night and before you know it all the AFT's funds would have been bid on a 2002 away shirt signed by Kevin Wills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Homeslice wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Can you imagine those two having anything to do with the Trust on a practical level? Brent wouldn't ever have to worry about being opposed again, and if Nikk got anywhere near the Trust Board, he'd have a couple bottles of red on a Saturday night and before you know it all the AFT's funds would have been bid on a 2002 away shirt signed by Kevin Wills.

He does like a bottle of red or 10. Apparently, allegedly, so I hear! (just covering all angles in anticipation of a letter from his legal team) laugh

Last edited by P.O.I on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 8:00 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
shonbo wrote:

He does like a bottle of red or 10. Rolling Eyes

Careful, he might send a solicitors letter to completely the wrong person again.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 8:46 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Instead of asset stripping the club, Brent would have made far more money if he had got the team into the EPL.

Just like all of our historical contemporaries have managed to do.
lol! lol! lol! Brent cant keep argo in the third divison even with ten thousand fans !!totaly useless owner as proved by his Anti Argyle, Anti Plymouth, shockingly poor scheme....... The silent majority dont want you Brent, or your improvements, its just the Toadies and deadheads that do.... Jog on Jimmy!

If He had any ambition the seats on the Terrace would have stayed,

We don't want your shit shops or your mini stand and most of all we don't want you, feck off brent you specy cnut
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 10:36 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
shonbo wrote:

He does like a bottle of red or 10. Rolling Eyes

In my eyes that doesn't make him a bad man, I'm just amazed that he knows what everyone else is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 8:46 am

Every single one of the objection letters raise valid points, mostly the same valid points yet because they're written by people Newell hates he fails to see that each and everyone is completely right. Yet most of the in approval letters say I iz a plimuff fan zo juz ged it bilt innit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:01 am

I see over on Pravdasoti, Funtime Frankie has reared his ugly, hate-filled, racist head. The AFT is apparently full of irrelevant, noise making ego-trippers. That will be the same AFT that Funtime wanted to be elected to within 6 weeks of joining the Trust.

Sort yourself out, Funtime. Thick, racist and hypocritical is no way to go through life.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:14 am

Homeslice wrote:
I see over on Pravdasoti, Funtime Frankie has reared his ugly, hate-filled, racist head. The AFT is apparently full of irrelevant, noise making ego-trippers. That will be the same AFT that Funtime wanted to be elected to within 6 weeks of joining the Trust.

Sort yourself out, Funtime. Thick, racist and hypocritical is no way to go through life.

Dean Wormer to Flounder.. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son

Out of National Lampoons Animal House sorta like JBSOTI really..... cheers geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:28 am

Homeslice wrote:

And as a fellow diabetic, he needs to eat more often, especially when he's out on the piss. popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:35 am

Homeslice wrote:

ATD's finest hour keeping Fascist Frankie, off the AFT despite Knobber being fully supportive, and using his personal website to back him.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:42 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

ATD's finest hour keeping Fascist Frankie, off the AFT despite Knobber being fully supportive, and using his personal website to back him.

I see he wants "keyboard warriors" i.e. those who oppose brent's abomination to post using their real names....
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:52 am

Freathy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

I see he wants "keyboard warriors" i.e. those who oppose brent's abomination to post using their real names....
Is that so White Feather man, and Big Bad Frankie, can intimidate Brents opponents like Knobber tried with Peggy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:29 am

Another gem from funtime Franky over at Baconsville..........

"
Why can't the keyboard warriors just use their own names? IJN does, I do.......or are they scared to do so?"

Dear Christ on a bike - the irony! laugh
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 12:28 pm

The answer to that (not that I'd usually bother to give an answer to a racist, mysogynist homophobe) is to look at what's happened to people who do use their real names (John Lloyd, Graham Clark, me ...) and of course those whose real names were uncovered by the web of pasoti spies (Frank Bullitt, for example).

I mean, we all go through our lives seeking abuse, threats, phone calls to our employers, bannings and that, don't we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next