harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
We're getting to the stage now where Brents true disciples on JBSOTI are actually openly stating they support Brent First, Argyle Second....

Chief Brent Arselicker Jimsing wrote:
I do not see someone who wanted to make a fast buck, I do not see someone who wants to use the football club to further his own interests. I see an investor who didn't want to see a football club die. I see a man who has been drawn reluctantly into our football world, I see a man who now holds the Club in his heart, and I think it is time that he was repaid for his efforts.

The likes of him, Monkeywrench, handclap Greening, OllieArsehole9 etc are so deluded it is beyond belief.
Jimlick as got to be the squire himself surely???? the bumlicking on that thread is epic with the Modpack, Jimlick and QuizzyMike jumping on any dissenters who begrudge Jimmy filling his pockets!! geek geek geek jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:44 pm

With Brent world collapsing all around him as even his own board of directors realise he has shafted the club, it can only be a matter of time before he fecks off for good.

Hopefully he will take his fans with him because there is no place for them at Argyle. They ain't Argyle fans so hopefully they can go and support Oldway or Saltrock next.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
We're getting to the stage now where Brents true disciples on JBSOTI are actually openly stating they support Brent First, Argyle Second....

I do not see someone who wanted to make a fast buck, I do not see someone who wants to use the football club to further his own interests. I see an investor who didn't want to see a football club die. I see a man who has been drawn reluctantly into our football world, I see a man who now holds the Club in his heart, and I think it is time that he was repaid for his efforts.

The likes of him, Monkeywrench, handclap Greening, OllieArsehole9 etc are so deluded it is beyond belief.

Brent fans not Argo fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Jeeze, wants to make a man puke - this club finished!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

That is quite remarkably toe-curling. Jimsing cannot be serious, shorely! He really can't be. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:32 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

That is quite remarkably toe-curling. Jimsing cannot be serious, shorely! He really can't be. Shocked

He certainly is. One of the stoutest defenders of anyone in a positon of boardroom authority at HP.He's supported any policy adopted over the years, not excluding the ones which sent the club spiralling downwards from 2007 onwards. Fire sale? Pie in the sky world cup bid? Various incarnations of HHP? You name 'em, Jimmer supports 'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Whatever anyone thinks of Hallett, the fact he's a Plymothian who is willing put his hand in his pocket to try and drag the club forward - and as a minority shareholder -  makes him a thousand times more desirable as a potential owner than Brent.

If I was Hallett, I'd be making one or two things crystal clear to Jimbob.

Where does everyone get this "putting his hand in his pocket" ? That stash of money has to be put somewhere, and if you're getting on a bit, need to think of how you're going to pass on your dosh to family without what they see as punitive tax, get a reasonable return, AND find a safe haven where you have almost total control, then lending to yourself is just about the best option in the book. This is the sort of thing older people with a lot of money to hand down do all the time. He's an investment adviser.

I don't trust him either, not one little jot. I would like to though. As for Brent, he is clearly not very pleasant, and doesn't even pretend to be. Just hides behind the self centred businessman routine as if he thinks that makes everything ok. The false disguise of proberty he has donned at this club doesn't match the 50 billion dollar hole at Citi.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:59 pm

I'll give Hallett the benefit of doubt right now, we don't know what he's like to be fair. As Beez said he isn't into charidee either with his loan but it is his own cash so that puts him ahead of Brent straight away. He definately is Silent Si but then again with Jimmy Temper Tantrum in charge there isn't a lot he can do, and he's wise to keep out of the shitfest that is ensuing it wasn't of his making and I don't think he's interested in the wider development, another plus point. It will be interesting to see what transpires long term I personally think he will take over from Brent before too long but Brent will have to have wrung every penny from the club that he can. I can see Hallett and a n other taking over and hopefully they will have no land to develop, no world cup to bid for and just run it as a football club, how refreshing that would be. The problem with the last lot and Brent is the eye on the development prize rather than the football, the land around the club is a curse as it attracts Brents sort who in turn attract the social climbing scum.
I reckon a relegation this season, with some form of planning agreed on HHP will see Jimmy split quicker than the fanbase. We can only hope.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Would I take a relegation at this moment in time to rid us of the squire and his goons?
Most certainly yes.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:18 pm

beesrus wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Whatever anyone thinks of Hallett, the fact he's a Plymothian who is willing put his hand in his pocket to try and drag the club forward - and as a minority shareholder -  makes him a thousand times more desirable as a potential owner than Brent.

Where does everyone get this "putting his hand in his pocket" ? That stash of money has to be put somewhere, and if you're getting on a bit, need to think of how you're going to pass on your dosh to family without what they see as punitive tax, get a reasonable return, AND find a safe haven where you have almost total control, then lending to yourself is just about the best option in the book. This is the sort of thing older people with a lot of money to hand down do all the time. He's an investment adviser.

I don't trust him either, not one little jot. I would like to though. As for Brent, he is clearly not very pleasant, and doesn't even pretend to be. Just hides behind the self centred businessman routine as if he thinks that makes everything ok. The false disguise of proberty he has donned at this club doesn't match the 50 billion dollar hole at Citi.
Iam with bees on this  one 100% hallet mite chuck a little bit more money at it  but got the feeling his end game is the same remember didnt jimmy go down iam a fan route as well hmm!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:14 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Arselicking of the highest order .. show some self respect jimsing for F#@K sake ..shocking & gringeworthy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:17 pm

RegGreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Iam with bees on this  one 100% hallet mite chuck a little bit more money at it  but got the feeling his end game is the same remember didnt jimmy go down iam a fan route as well hmm!!

No, Brent to be fair never even pretended to be a football fan. Though if you listen to Kim Jong Nool he now bleeds green.

Brents/Jimsings story is he was just a reluctant buyer who couldn't live with the guilt if he stood by and watched a football team he'd previously had no emotional, geographical or financial attachment to, go to the wall.

The truth of course is that saving the club was simply a necessary byproduct to enable him to try and put into place the masterplan to effectively concrete over half the park for his own personal financial gain. The first attempt was so laughably amateur it was always failing. Even now when he's found someone brave or stupid enough to stump up £5m, his own personal greed could put the kybosh on all that.

Harv called it right....a proper shyster.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:37 pm

It really is hillarious how he's apparently got the "football bug", nothing to do with the land at all.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:43 pm

I had to laugh when he said he hadn't given any thought to buying back the freehold of the stadium. No of course he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Iam sceptical about hallet motives as well
It seems people are automatically supporting hallett just cos everybody hates brent me included. And that would be just as wrong i think without questioning his motives and keeping eye on what his up to as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:
It really is hillarious how he's apparently got the "football bug", nothing to do with the land at all.

4 or 5 hours a week he famously puts into the club. Obviously, turning up at some god forsaken Midlands grandstand counts as his idea of work, nothing to do with liking football. Have something to eat, catch up with those that work for the club, hand down an edict or two, suffer 90 minutes for more than one reason, and then, off, freedom for another week. Easy work, this football bug thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Dingle wrote:
I had to laugh when he said he hadn't given any thought to buying back the freehold of the stadium.  No of course he hadn't.

Wasn't it lucky that he finally got around to giving it some thought.

Wasn't it lucky that he found the money to buy Home Park.

Wasn't it lucky that Hallett came along and loaned the club money for the grandstand secured on HP.

Wasn't it lucky that the Brent business empire then found the money to buy the western gateway site and fund the Ice Rink and office block.

None of this was on the cards until he got around to giving some thought to the stadium purchase.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:42 pm

beesrus wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

4 or 5 hours a week he famously puts into the club. Obviously, turning up at some god forsaken Midlands grandstand counts as his idea of work, nothing to do with liking football. Have something to eat, catch up with those that work for the club, hand down an edict or two, suffer 90 minutes for more than one reason, and then, off, freedom for another week. Easy work, this football bug thing.

Matchday is also a fantastic networking opportunity facillitating discussion with the great and good who own football clubs up and down the land, whether it be here or there, far away from prying eyes and listening ears.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Dingle wrote:
I had to laugh when he said he hadn't given any thought to buying back the freehold of the stadium.  No of course he hadn't.

That was a defining moment for me.  How could that possibly be, when the whole deal was structured to give him multiple opportunities to buy?  To have not thought about it when the first chance came would be a dereliction of his duty as club chairman.

Regarding his statement, I said in my letter to him,  "What sort of fools do you take some of us for"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:52 pm

has anyone asked plebb and nool what the difference between heaney and his secret group's bid and all he wanted to build which they saw as disgusting and fought to stop him taking over as he was a property developer who didnt care about the club and brents bid and ambitions which in hindsight are exactly the same yet hes the best thing since pork and egg slices.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:58 pm

IJN

If I were JB I'd jack it in, say stuff you, and let us fans get on with it, I really would

I wish he would
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Tgwu wrote:
IJN

If I were JB I'd jack it in, say stuff you, and let us fans get on with it, I really would

I wish he would

i hope he goes soon then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Jimmy has got this stitched up nicely, he'll get that application through. PCC want the ice rink too much and will take the bait.

The offices and retail units part of the application was not released until late on to reduce the time in the public domain and any dissent that needed to be quelled. This is no better than the boxed in nanostand, the stage 2 BS is also misleading.

Ok so PAFC get the corners untouched this time but the result is still the same as the previous HHP scheme. A boxed in ancient 'grandstand' surrounded by newbuild retail.

The real PAFC died in 2011.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:21 am

Angry wrote:
has anyone asked plebb and nool what the difference between heaney and his secret group's bid and all he wanted to build which they saw as disgusting and fought to stop him taking over as he was a property developer who didnt care about the club and brents bid and ambitions which in hindsight are exactly the same yet hes the best thing since pork and egg slices.

There's no point in debating any of this any further, not at all, it's all about us freaks hating JB because he's an Etonian. lol! Thats all Newells got to say on the matter, and he's saying it a lot, an awful lot.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 2:32 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hallett should be furious with Brent for tagging his HHP crapshack onto the grandstand planning permission.

Brent knew that the ACV would be a major stumbling block but for some reason conveniently forgot to mention it in the planning application.

The Nooligans have been attacking the AFT because they are fecking stupid and don't realise the blame should lay with PCC who granted the ACV.

PCC have to consider the ACV regardless of anyone opposing the plans.

If Brent and Hallett have fallen out, Hallett is now the "enemy" and the Nooligans will begin the smear campaign.

"crapshack" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next