Dingle
RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:38 am

If Argyle are ever going to become a professional football team again they will have to bring their training facilities up to date. Yes, we have a lovely new fence but I am not sure that's enough. If only the club owned some land where they could build a gym, indoor training facilities etc etc.

If only.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:46 am

P.O.I wrote:
Good grief. I see Greenthing over on Pigstonia's portal of pigfuckery is bringing the Ivor Dewdney pasty vans into the dispute re retail food outlets. LOL.

laugh  laugh  laugh
  laugh laugh laugh  what a dimlow that greening geezer
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:49 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
The latest winning argument on Pasoti. Mod 'Green Thing' pondering why it is people are opposed to the food and drink outlets being built next to the ground when they don't object to the little Dewdneys van parked up on Outland Road.

The stupid is strong with that one.
Is he not related to another poster on there? popcorn

Ian Newell and Ian De Liars secret love child?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:59 am

Yea Man wrote:
Andy S has stepped down as a mod, he will now resume moderating from one of the pseudonym mod accounts on pasoti.

Yep. Think we should play spot the Andy Soper psuedo mod account. Should be easy enough. Angry Andy posts all degenerate into child like hissy fits when he is challenged on even the most trivial of posts.

I saw his "orgasm" post to GC, as I'm in a similar time zone to him, and read it before piggy deleted it. It was noticeable only because it was utterly lame in every respect.

Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:09 am

seadog wrote:
Daz cleans everything whiter than white.

lol!
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 2:26 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
If this planning application does get red carded I think the tipping point will be the fact that Hallett was prepared to fund the Grandstand, the planned refurbishment was broadly welcomed and seen as a step forward - and importantly, an achievable step forward - yet for reasons I don't think make sense to anyone except Brent and Newell, Brent has put the whole Grandstand development in jeopardy by tying in the application for his own personal developments. If the Grandstand had been left as a stand alone project, none of his would have been an issue.
I'm already hearing that other directors are seriously unhappy with Brent's actions. If the planning application gets 86'd I'd imagine Hallett will be incandescent.

I said at the time that I thought Brent was being sneaky by tieing his horseshit on a perfectly straightforward cash backed refurb of a PAFC asset. He really is an arsehole that clearly doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart.

Agree with that. Its not even subtle either.

Pcc will probably drop kick the whole thing into space. That will be a shame for the refurb and those who want the mankover done. The flip side in that eventuality, is it will be clear to everyone, even Nools mythical silent majority, that it is 100% Brent's fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 6:40 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
The latest winning argument on Pasoti. Mod 'Green Thing' pondering why it is people are opposed to the food and drink outlets being built next to the ground when they don't object to the little Dewdneys van parked up on Outland Road.

The stupid is strong with that one.
Is he not related to another poster on there? popcorn

Ian Newell and Ian De Liars secret love child?
No mate.
I believe the link is Greening!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 6:43 am

nzgreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Andy S has stepped down as a mod, he will now resume moderating from one of the pseudonym mod accounts on pasoti.

Yep. Think we should play spot the Andy Soper psuedo mod account. Should be easy enough. Angry Andy posts all degenerate into child like hissy fits when he is challenged on even the most trivial of posts.

I saw his "orgasm" post to GC, as I'm in a similar time zone to him, and read it before piggy deleted it. It was noticeable only because it was utterly lame in every respect.

I too saw it and the thankfully swift response of many posters pointing out how low that post was, even given AA's history of posts. says a lot for the cleansing department that following these exchanges the page count was up to 12, once the cleansing had taken place was back to 10! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 6:57 am

Upside down Andy and the other hand picked zealots of napoleon's farm,must be some sort of janner splinter group of the Plymouth Brethren. Home Park and more importantly, whoever has the keys, is their church.

PS Bucket Sue's photo 27 on GOS. You have to laugh..............
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 7:30 am

Yea Man wrote:
Ian Newells address was not "allowed" by ATD and nor was it a screenshot, not like him to be wrong.

But I'd also like to point out that it was obviously ok for Mr Newell to have the address of an ATD poster on his publicly accessible flickr account, to which that poster had not given permission for him to do so.  

Nor did PT post it anywhere for that matter just going on record for the fuvkwit who approached a BM here at the match threatening doom and gloom in my direction.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 8:48 am

I only saw 1 address posted which had been copied from the PCC page and then copied in here with a bit of a joke about living in a nicer house or something.

That post was not from Paul Thomas and was condemned by 2 posters and removed by me.

I've heard about these threats and it's all a bit sad and pathetic really from grown men, the address was clearly visible to anyone who views the PCC portal! Doesn't condone the posting of it here as it's a bit of a silly thing to do but jeez come on!

But it perfectly fine to have the personals details of many other people stored on a Flickr account I guess.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 9:00 am

Yea Man wrote:
I only saw 1 address posted which had been copied from the PCC page and then copied in here with a bit of a joke about living in a nicer house or something.

That post was not from Paul Thomas and was condemned by 2 posters and removed by me.

I've heard about these threats and it's all a bit sad and pathetic really from grown men, the address was clearly visible to anyone who views the PCC portal! Doesn't condone the posting of it here as it's a bit of a silly thing to do but jeez come on!

But it perfectly fine to have the personals details of many other people stored on a Flickr account I guess.

I now know who it was (along with Newells involvement) who approached the BM here during the match. Blocked the fella some 18 months ago for continued threats. Filed appropriate Police report half hour ago. K E M S if you think I'm joking. The culprit knows meaning. Pretty stupid to leave your photo on display !
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I now know who it was (along with Newells involvement) who approached the BM here during the match. Blocked the fella some 18 months ago for continued threats. Filed appropriate Police report half hour ago. K E M S if you think I'm joking. The culprit knows meaning. Pretty stupid to leave your photo on display !

Sorry Harve - are you saying you've / your mate's been threatened for objecting to the planning application, or for allegedly (it wasn't you) posting Newell's address on here, or both?

(And if it's because of the address thing, the irony is that certain individuals will have been filing those details away in their dossiers)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:02 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Ian Newells address was not "allowed" by ATD and nor was it a screenshot, not like him to be wrong.

But I'd also like to point out that it was obviously ok for Mr Newell to have the address of an ATD poster on his publicly accessible flickr account, to which that poster had not given permission for him to do so.  

Nor did PT post it anywhere for that matter just going on record for the fuvkwit who approached a BM here at the match threatening doom and gloom in my direction.

BM?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:09 am

Breast man?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:51 am

Peggy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Sorry Harve - are you saying you've / your mate's been threatened for objecting to the planning application, or for allegedly (it wasn't you) posting Newell's address on here, or both?

(And if it's because of the address thing, the irony is that certain individuals will have been filing those details away in their dossiers)

Correct simple as. I haven't divulged the Board Member (BM) here but if he wants to PM you fine by me

I was threatened not the BM who told me. Supposedly I revealed 2 addresses online (somewhere) completely untrue. Newell was mentioned and the other individual I now know who it was. So do the Boys in Blue now.... log 291/1009.....feel free

Edited Peggy yes my address is listed on Planning Portal. What was surprising is the female PC said she thought that would break data protection to which I replied no idea but they have to have real name address when they verify otherwise the obvious 100 objection or 100 in favour listings from Mickey Mouse etc....she still said it broke data protection !
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:09 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Correct simple as. I haven't divulged the Board Member (BM) here but if he wants to PM you fine by me

I was threatened not the BM who told me. Supposedly I revealed 2 addresses online (somewhere) completely untrue. Newell was mentioned and the other individual I now know who it was. So do the Boys in Blue now.... log 291/1009.....feel free

Edited Peggy yes my address is listed on Planning Portal. What was surprising is the female PC said she thought that would break data protection to which I replied no idea but they have to have real name address when they verify otherwise the obvious 100 objection or 100 in favour listings from Mickey Mouse etc....she still said it broke data protection !

I raised this with two of my councillors earlier this week (and told them exactly why it was a concern). Haven't heard back from them yet, but I'll chase if there's nothing in a few days. Yes, they do have to check that people are real, but that doesn't have to entail putting our details out there for the likes of Newell and his thugs to find.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:13 am

Peggy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I raised this with two of my councillors earlier this week (and told them exactly why it was a concern). Haven't heard back from them yet, but I'll chase if there's nothing in a few days. Yes, they do have to check that people are real, but that doesn't have to entail putting our details out there for the likes of Newell and his thugs to find.

Feel free to pm and get my details off me and use as an example of what can happen re your councillor. Newell see an address for first time since I moved and Bingo, though buggered if I was going to put a false one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:32 am

This is all getting predictably sad isn't it!

How did it become so bad that people who genuinely object to Mr Brent's awful plan for CP/HHP fear for their well being because they have used their real names and addresses!

How long has this sort of nefarious shite been going on now? FFS.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:39 am

P.O.I wrote:

How did it become so bad that people who genuinely object to Mr Brent's awful plan for CP/HHP fear for their well being because they have used their real names and addresses!

Just been pointed out to me that Newell has access to season ticket holders name/address. He finds the BM here having known his real name and sends his goon to pass on the message. BM here had never seen him before in his life. Simple...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:43 am

Newell already holds our personal details on his personal "mod work file" has done for years.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:46 am

Back on thread from Grumpy Loyal on the farm.....

"The gym is wholely a private venture from Brent.

If his priority was providing an exclusive gym facility for PAFC, it could have been incorporated into Grandstand refurb. Don't forget Brent's overwhelming preference is to NOT prioritise the Stage 2 build as he stated at the last Forum. So if a private PAFC gym was ever to be on the cards then there would be ample space for it, and of course a small chunk of the huge amount of unbudgeted income of last year could have been earmarked for it.

But of course, a private PAFC facility makes Brent no personal revenue long after he's upped sticks from Argyle, does it?

At no point has Brent stated anything regarding Argyle using this new facility. Of course, in theory, they could. Although it is odd that Brent has failed to mention something that could have been seen as a significant PR pluspoint.

Honestly, is the penny still not dropping as to truly why Brent is here in the first place? :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:57 am

What's to stop Brent clearing off into the sunset and then upping the rent every year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Just been pointed out to me that Newell has access to season ticket holders name/address. He finds the BM here having known his real name and sends his goon to pass on the message. BM here had never seen him before in his life. Simple...
It's good to volunteer sometimes Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:
What's to stop Brent clearing off into the sunset and then upping the rent every year?

His conscience, as he bleeds green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next