sufferedsince 68
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Brent out! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 am

I'd happily take administration, huge point deduction and relegation to get rid of brent.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:39 am

Freathy wrote:
I'd happily take administration, huge point deduction and relegation to get rid of brent.
That would the only way were find out how much the club is in hock for & how much the reluctant one has really put in his reign other wise we will never no how much is going the shysters way freathy
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:02 am

interesting post on the farm....

Poshie here. Apologies for posting again. Can you lot get over your inferiority complex and start winning some matches as you are a massive club at this level. I don't know how much you charge for home matches but say it's £18 quid and you are getting 10 grand supporters every week. That means you're grossing £180k every home game. If you can't buy a £500k striker to get you in the play-offs something is rotten somewhere. You absolutely battered us on Day One. No-one has even come close. We've had a cigar out ever since. No-one can touch us (and I never thought I would ever write that about us) I've always had an affection for Argyle since the 77/78 riot which terrorised me as a 10 year old.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:16 am

PatDunne wrote:
interesting post on the farm....

Poshie here. Apologies for posting again. Can you lot get over your inferiority complex and start winning some matches as you are a massive club at this level. I don't know how much you charge for home matches but say it's £18 quid and you are getting 10 grand supporters every week. That means you're grossing £180k every home game. If you can't buy a £500k striker to get you in the play-offs something is rotten somewhere. You absolutely battered us on Day One. No-one has even come close. We've had a cigar out ever since. No-one can touch us (and I never thought I would ever write that about us) I've always had an affection for Argyle since the 77/78 riot which terrorised me as a 10 year old.

Oh..well got a feeling he might have log in problems next time if he signs in.. lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:29 am

Says it all that a Posh fan can smell a rat when the thickos in Plimuff are still happy to drift along in their eternal gratefulness to the shyster.
deadhorse
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:23 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Says it all that a Posh fan can smell a rat when the thickos in Plimuff are still happy to drift along in their eternal gratefulness to the shyster.
deadhorse
Excatly greengull..there demented mate the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee saved uzzzzzzzzz brigade there be dangerous idiots if they wernt all working from the 1 brain cell... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 4:58 pm

The Brent generation don't want success. They want to be super fans supporting a crap team. Despite everything happening in the football world they cannot comprehend that there IS someone out there who will invest in Argyle. They are convinced that it has to be a Plymouth billionaire because only a local billionaire would be interested in Argyle.

Brent has realised that the fan base have no ambition and he is more than happy to match them.

Meanwhile those who remember the club as one linked to the word "potential" are derided as freaks and moaners.

The club is a fecking basket case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 5:11 pm

its beyond ridiculous now, see y'all in a pub at Brizzle Rovers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 5:21 pm

The club mentality has always been the same, a them and us approach, but at least they didn't publicly insult their customers. But this particular new regime since admin, and the latest set of back of the grandstand scoffers and doffers seem to have taken the route of actually publicly blaming the fans, the city itself, and particularly Plymouthians, for stasis and lack of ambition. Obviously, we are a backwater in our own heads, we have never seen the light, and need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century to back needless shite industrial/retail/town use units units dotted around Home Park which give no extra income to the club itself. What thickos we are not to see the logic of their story. We don't deserve this heroic squire.

Given Brent's miserable business record in the last few years from the civic centre to Oldway mansion, higher home park plan A, to akkeron hotels having the rug pulled from under them, I can but shake my head. And just how is that brave new world farming going in Romania Jim ? Maybe another "reluctant" investment. I can't see any more £250K annual EU farm payments since 2011. Another day, another dollar.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Brent generation don't want success. They want to be super fans supporting a crap team. Despite everything happening in the football world they cannot comprehend that there IS someone out there who will invest in Argyle. They are convinced that it has to be a Plymouth billionaire because only a local billionaire would be interested in Argyle.

Brent has realised that the fan base have no ambition and he is more than happy to match them.

Meanwhile those who remember the club as one linked to the word "potential" are derided as freaks and moaners.

Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Don't forget we're all a bunch of cnuts!
Now where do you live again? Handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

#

THIS with bells on.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Good post, the senior Brents, the Brenties on screen and of course Puppetoti, are mainly intererested in being seen with Jimmy and Community Si, the fact that the dynamic duo will never lead a succesful football club in Plymouth is secondary to having your photo taking or having a directors box experience with the posh masters.... depressing and village.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:26 pm

This bullshit has just caused me not to bother with anything now I didn't know we got stuffed till today,
I seriously wish we started at the bottom and had gone bust
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Interesting times ahead methinks. Banana party animal chickendance
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:35 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Good post, the senior Brents, the Brenties on screen and of course Puppetoti, are mainly intererested in being seen with Jimmy and Community Si, the fact that the dynamic duo will never lead a succesful football club in Plymouth is secondary to having your photo taking or having a directors box experience with the posh masters.... depressing and village.

The punching above our weight mentality is ingrained Suffers in the Argo Janner psyche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:46 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Billy went quiet when I changed my profile picture. I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:10 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Interesting times ahead methinks. Banana party animal chickendance
Indeed..drum roll please!!  Banana party animal chickendance
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 6:21 am

Just completely depressing when push comes to shove. Just how we ended up with this temper tantrum toys outa the pram schoolboy, only Nool and the Wife Snatcher know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 6:54 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Billy went quiet when I changed my profile picture. I wonder why?
The fireman's lift! lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:21 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just completely depressing when push comes to shove. Just how we ended up with this temper tantrum toys outa the pram schoolboy, only Nool and the Wife Snatcher know
Brent sussed em out early doors..by getting em on side with AAA passes & silly titles it would stop any kind of dissent after that brent had em in his pocket once they excepted his perks there was no way back and they were well and truely bought by the squire hence to do his dirty work and chase off any potential investors that wernt brent..hence laurel & hardy sold the fanbase down the river & the trust for there own personal gain
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Brent sussed em out early doors..by getting em on side with AAA passes & silly titles it would stop any kind of dissent after that brent had em in his pocket once they excepted his perks there was no way back and they were well and truely bought by the squire hence to do his dirty work and chase off any potential investors that wernt brent..hence laurel & hardy sold the fanbase down the river & the trust for there own personal gain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Time for more Charidee here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- OP about what great guys Brent and Nool are
- Stream of mouth breathers, superfans and multis queue up to agree what awesome guys they are
- Agressively passive post directed to anyone who doesn't believe they are awesome guys and that Brent is the greatest owner of all time
- extraneous use of REAL name

Just needs the Mike Greening hand clap and waving scarf and I'm calling house

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:51 pm

beats buying a £500,000 striker......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent out!   Brent out! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent out!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next