sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Consultation.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:35 pm

beesrus wrote:
The positioning of a park cafe was talked about when I attended one of the "council"'s walk and talk consultations. No way would park users want a cafe in this position.

No over by the bowling green and the new play park.

Where are the all the cars going to park? and we have a good gym in the life centre that would be hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Rickler wrote:
I can't believe the Hotel hasn't been mentioned yet.  Your thoughts Beezy?

You don't live here or use the park. It doesn't involve you. Maybe you should pay attention to your own neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Oh hark at her...

I take it you will be considering your own advice and won't be making any comments about America from now on... ..and a lot of other topics besides.

Now how stupid do you feel?

"Get off my lawn"
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:45 pm

So the building adjacent to the ice rink that has a leisure/gym area on level one and office accommodation on levels two and three - who does this pertain to? Is it office space for rent?

As for the plan showing a 'hotel main entrance' but not showing a fcuking hotel!!?? What the actual fcuk!!?? Priceless fuckwittery on a level Brent seems to achieve with consumate ease!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Tgwu wrote:
beesrus wrote:
The positioning of a park cafe was talked about when I attended one of the "council"'s walk and talk consultations. No way would park users want a cafe in this position.

No over by the bowling green and the new play park.

Where are the all the cars going to park? and we have a good gym in the life centre that would be hit.

Crazy to put another gym there. Is this guy for real ? It almost feels like Brent is trying to take over the park refurb process as well and compete with the life centre. No wonder things have ground to a halt. As far as I am aware, the new park cafe planned by the council is intended to be self funding, so this won't be welcome for that reason. Impossible to tell what the thinking is unless one has been part of the ongoing negotiations that few locals have been a part of. I would say this all seems a bit dodgy and is going to cause a lot of upset around and about for the local councillors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
Oh hark at her...  

I take it you will be considering your own advice and won't be making any comments about America from now on...  ..and a lot of other topics besides.

Now how stupid do you feel?

"Get off my lawn"

As I said, you don't live here.
I don't tell you Americans how to behave in your own backyard. I just comment on any influence you try and exert elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Ding!.....the plans have been purposely made this terribly rank and bundled in with the grandstand application so that when they are inevitably rejected the grandstand can be conveniently delayed and the big bad council can be scapegoated, yet again.....shorely? raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
So the building adjacent to the ice rink that has a leisure/gym area on level one and office accommodation on levels two and three - who does this pertain to? Is it office space for rent?

As for the plan showing a 'hotel main entrance' but not showing a fcuking hotel!!?? What the actual fcuk!!?? Priceless fuckwittery on a level Brent seems to achieve with consumate ease!

Hotel main entrance only shown as ground floor only as hotel rooms will be encroaching on Central Park over top of the A1 sites pulling trade from PAFC matchday income.

Anyone who cannot decipher this idiot now, can do one. FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Looking at the plans Les, I hope you're right. Difficult to tell whether this is Brent being a twat or the result of controversial behind doors negotiations that we all know have gone on. I remember Todd putting out his ludicrous plans and the council having to immediately point out his plans were nothing to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:04 pm

green_genie wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Hotel main entrance only shown as ground floor only as hotel rooms will be encroaching on Central Park over top of the A1 sites pulling trade from PAFC matchday income.

Anyone who cannot decipher this idiot now, can do one. FFS.

Foreshore. We should be confident the Council see it for what it really is and tell him to sling his hook. Again.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Trouble is, with his development track record he's almost impossible to read. Is he being serious....or taking the piss......or seriously taking the piss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Parking will be a major planning issue and somilarly to HHP 1 other than the hotel it's difficult to see where the commercial demand for those type of uses will come from.

Some positives, much less intensive development, delivers the scale of ice rink the council asked for but biggest question mark for me is how the scale of development proposed will be able to pay for itself, at face value it would be lucky to break even.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:30 pm

I sent e-mail to five main Councilors to see what the thinking of the two main parties, as we know there is a election next year
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Brent is clearly trying to portray these two separate plans as one big venture. But unless he shocks everybody by stating that the hotel and commercial units will benefit PAFC in terms of revenue, and not Akkeron (Mr & Mrs Brent) then he's shorely doomed to fail.

The way it is....

Brent is contractually obliged to build a new ice rink before he can demolish the Pavilions rink and open up the genuinely profitable revenue streams (for Akkeron) that the Millbay Boulevard development will bring.

He has no money to build a new ice rink.

He wants to finance the new ice rink by still building a hotel and commercial units - now apparently on a completely new area in Central Park.

PAFC will see no monetary benefit from these new revenue streams.

The Grandstand refurb, and the icerink/hotel/commercial units development, are two totally separate entities as far as PAFC is concerned - they'll see no benefit at all from the latter, financially. Brent seems to think he can try and marry them all together as far as planning goes, and present it all as a 'package deal'.

I think he may be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 2:19 am

This will be a big test on the covenants.

(Ooops sorry, I don't live in Plymouth, I have no right to comment).
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 6:21 am

Never mind revenue coming to the club (as if), Will any development funding/cash flow 'problems' see money going from the club to prop up the hotel development.....
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:08 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Ding!.....the plans have been purposely made this terribly rank and bundled in with the grandstand application so that when they are inevitably rejected the grandstand can be conveniently delayed and the big bad council can be scapegoated, yet again.....shorely? raised eyebrow

Les has it. Present shite, gets rejected, blame the council, sorted.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:28 am

seadog wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Les has it. Present shite, gets rejected, blame the council, sorted.

Absolutely. But as I don't want brent's manky makeover microstand anyway for me it's a win - win.

BRENT OUT NOW
HALLETT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:54 am

Shocking devious and duplicitous behaviour from Brent once again.....surely theres not a single person left in Plymouth who is not switched on to this charlatan by now.
How you feeling today Nool about your lord and master....I've heard you're on holiday big boy and left your chief to face the upcoming fans forum alone... affraid
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:56 am

Green tinted Janners will lap it up, eee saved us.....
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am

PatDunne wrote:
Green tinted Janners will lap it up, eee saved us.....

There's a method in the shysters madness, agree the
Green tinted gullible believers will still lap up the biased drivel from the Brentherald and the other shite local media.
deadhorse
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:17 am

The Brentmare goes on!
More shabby tacky shite tacked on to the Mankover of the Grandstand, Brents pathetic scheme must be resisted at all cost, i'm sure only a handful of locals want any of this shite overlooking Cental park its designed to make Jimmy and Si richer that is the main aim of this not to benefit Argyle whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:19 am

It certainly doesn't benefit the park in any shape or form. What a sneak profiteer this Brent character is.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:22 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Brentmare goes on!
More shabby tacky shite tacked on to the Mankover of the Grandstand, Brents pathetic scheme must be resisted at all cost, i'm sure only a handful of locals want any of this shite overlooking Cental park its designed to make Jimmy and Si richer that is the main aim of this not to benefit Argyle whatsoever.
There is a strong concensus of what you say on ATD
but thousands don't see it or get it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:27 am

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Brentmare goes on!
There is a strong concensus of what you say on ATD
but thousands don't see it or get it.
Opposition to this Turd of a plan will grow aka, its so bad i dont think any of it will happen, perhaps the Community Bro's will then move off onto other opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Consultation....
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next