harvetheslayer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Consultation.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Angry wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] live stream to the fans forum.

rickler got a mention i see from the comments not sure what was said.

The sheep clapped after hearing hallet give a pro corporate speech.

I just started listening at the point the Californian, sunbed lounging vile character was mentioned - Brent's tone shot up as he could barely keep his cool about the site. Never heard him like this - it must be working fellas!!

Brent just feck off you cnut!!
How's that for starters. Banana
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Angry wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] live stream to the fans forum.

rickler got a mention i see from the comments not sure what was said.

The sheep clapped after hearing hallet give a pro corporate speech.

I just started listening at the point the Californian, sunbed lounging vile character was mentioned - Brent's tone shot up as he could barely keep his cool about the site. Never heard him like this - it must be working fellas!!

What site is he talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:11 pm

PM tgwu
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Parts of that video are so rediculous they're actually laugh-out-loud funny. The sound is abysmal but if you listen thru headphones it's not too bad. After a proper rant against Rickler Brent went on to do a literal "hands up if you think ATD brings anything positive to PAFC", or words to that effect. At which point the camera pans round to show the poor saps with their arms up like a bunch of 6 yr olds. Comedy Gold.  lol!

The most jaw-droppingly outrageous Brent comment - which brought no response whatsoever from the captive audience, was when someone suggested Brents new privately owned food and beverage outlets underneath his new hotel would be in direct competition with Argyles on matchdays.

Brents response? "Competition is healthy".

Is the guy for real?

He has a room full of Aviva's and therefore got away with basically saying he is happy for his private venture commercial outlets to be potentially taking trade from Argyle on a matchday! And still people nodded dutifully! cheers

Lastly, I'm a born and bred Plymothian but I had to rewind 3 times to understand Newell when he was slagging off Rickler, his Uber-Janner mumbling is virtually undecipherable.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Classic Janner dumbness, sounds so bad it's good.
As a lifelong fan am now accepting the club is tin pot and village to the core.
Let the non thinkers have the club they deserve, I'm just enjoying the sideshow.
Really is so sad the club has no true desire to be successful with all that potential.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Came to the same conclusion a long time ago, purely a few beers before the footy now at home games.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:40 pm

Brent is totally out of order in my view. As Chairman of a football club he should not be indulging in name calling against individuals who have no right of reply. He is also completely wrong in saying that Ricks is the owner of this website.

On what evidence, I wonder, does he base his 'vile and poisonous' comment. Given the phrase is often used by a vile and poisonous owner of another website, it's not difficult to take a guess where it comes from.

For your information, Mr Brent, ATD is not a vile and poisonous website. It is a forum whose contributors have their own views, which do not always agree with yours, and most of whom, share a deep distrust of your motives for owning the club - a distrust that has only been increased following your 'performance' today.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:03 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Brent is totally out of order in my view. As Chairman of a football club he should not be indulging in name calling against individuals who have no right of reply. He is also completely wrong in saying that Ricks is the owner of this website.

On what evidence, I wonder, does he base his 'vile and poisonous' comment. Given the phrase is often used by a vile and poisonous owner of another website, it's not difficult to take a guess where it comes from.

For your information, Mr Brent, ATD is not a vile and poisonous website. It is a forum whose contributors have their own views, which do not always agree with yours, and most of whom, share a deep distrust of your motives for owning the club - a distrust that has only been increased following your 'performance' today.

100%.....a chauffeur driven car crash of a response from Green James.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:04 pm

'Lets build something so the club gets the money instead of the Brit they cried' then Brent builds his own because 'competition is healthy' better in your pocket eh James.... and still the green tinted bobble hatted fuckwits lap it up, why are they so subservient, so in thrall to their 'betters'
Plymouth, no longer a village just a medieval hamlet.....
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Bet Nool is gutted that ATD was so publicly recognised.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:34 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Don't get into the game of justifying the exsistence of ATD, we have the democratic right of criticising what he stands for and does, I think it's been a good day for fans with an alternative view of P.A.F.C., sounds like our illustrious owner is getting rattled. cheers Basketball geek
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:38 pm

Next years pre season tour of California should be interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Next years pre season tour of California should be interesting Very Happy

More interesting than no games tour of Holland. laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:49 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Here!! Here!! Well said PP  Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:52 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Bet Nool is gutted that ATD was so publicly recognised.

and we didnt need to pay for it lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 12:04 am

It's been a good day for ATD popcorn
Back to top Go down
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 12:28 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Completely agree. Was horrified when he lost the plot and started spitting bile. Where is Rickler, his question (what I could hear of it) seemed quite valid as it just questioned the repayment of £87500 to the GTs who had used donations to pay Brents staff?

I use both websites and will continue to do so, there is as much vile and poisonous comment on Pasoti as there is here.

I am also so old that I remember Ian De Lar when he was on this side of the fence and a really good questioning force, and when Pasoti was a great site just to share opinions about all things Argyle. Paul Hunter and Roger the Bristol councillor anyone?

I have never lived in North Korea but I dont remember things ever being this bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 1:30 am

Chancellor wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Completely agree. Was horrified when he lost the plot and started spitting bile. Where is Rickler, his question (what I could hear of it) seemed quite valid as it just questioned the repayment of £87500 to the GTs who had used donations to pay Brents staff?

I use both websites and will continue to do so, there is as much vile and poisonous comment on Pasoti as there is here.

I am also so old that I remember Ian De Lar when he was on this side of the fence and a really good questioning force, and when Pasoti was a great site just to share opinions about all things Argyle. Paul Hunter and Roger the Bristol councillor anyone?

I have never lived in North Korea but I dont remember things ever being this bad.

that at the end of the day is what all forums big and small are there for. Sharing opinions with other fans good and bad, agreeing to disagree etc etc.
Its a shame pasoti over the years has fought to eradicate that basic forum ethos to one where only approved opinions of the club can be heard just so its owner can continue to milk his privileges with the chairman cant upset the boss!

I dont call it a fans forum anymore, its a propaganda site to promote james brent which comes before the football side of things.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 7:26 am

It just shows we were right about Brent from day one. What a vile man, but then he is friends with Nool so it's no surprise.

Thankfully his reign of incompetence is coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 7:56 am

Quite ironic considering post code used to post here and infact at one point even said it was ATD only for him from now on, the post will be buried somewhere in one of the many threads.

I wonder how his reaction would have been if somebody else had asked the question and not Rickler.

The amusing thing is Brent sees this as a poisonous website yet it's still here many years later, and isn't going anywhere either Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 8:45 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It just shows we were right about Brent from day one. What a vile man, but then he is friends with Nool so it's no surprise.

Thankfully his reign of incompetence is coming to an end.

Quote from the Pig.....

"A really good Fans Forum that one. Must have been around 100 there and some challenging questions asked and answered"

Well thats strange Nool becuase I sent 4 questions into Starnes from 4 different email addresses of which only one contained my name......none of the 4 was read out or answered.

Take your lord and master and feck off into the sunset and do it quick FFS

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 10:03 am

Jimmy seems a bit rattled then lol
After all that he still didnt answer ricklers question..and was that the pig i could hear chirping up after question...
And whats happening with the other loan of 150k that jimmy borrowed from to club to the pavillions which was shown in them accounts which were shown recently ..i think hallet started this reshuffle..i think his started shitting pants that his 5mill is gunna be swallowed up by jimmys akkeron in consultancy fees. No wonder poor old jimbo looks rattled bless him..lol
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 am

Hallett has deffo got more about him than the bumbling Brent, he's our only real hope of escaping perpetual villageness, however, he too could turn out to be driven by self interest, we shall see, is Stateside Si da man?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 10:38 am

Could it be jimmys already got one foot outside the door..Anyway nice sunny day in the muff..i mite get the sun lounger out ..lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Consultation....
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next