sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lets hope that the end product looks better than a fag packet drawing. Someone tell the dim twats that goalkeepers in the shade dont throw shadows......
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:18 pm

'The planning application will include both the new Grandstand redevelopment and wider development on sites adjacent to Home Park, which will include an ice-rink' Shocked

Ok I'm probably not up to speed, but when did this all of a sudden be at a stage where planning permission for an ice rink is going in!?

Where the fcuk are the plans?

Are they so hideously amateur that Jimbob has had to try and sneek them in without anyone noticing?
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:40 pm

With no expert knowledge at all but I would suspect it's a cost saving to include the ice rink so just the one planning application
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Might pop along and have look and listen
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 5:56 pm

By jove, I have a free Saturday next weekend. I may toddle along and see what's happening!
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

may do myself
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Graiser wrote:
With no expert knowledge at all but I would suspect it's a cost saving to include the ice rink so just the one planning application

lol!
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:36 pm

beesrus wrote:
Graiser wrote:

lol!

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Now we get to see why the proposed new grandstand is shit. The real money spinner for charlatan brent and friends to coin in. No doubt about it, this new clusterfuck brent is planning will be far bigger and will actually have double the investment involved then the grandstand.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 9:29 pm

The Brentmareists must not be allowed to destroy central park, the mankover the ice rink  assorted takeaways and various other tacky crap that the community dont want must be resisted.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:18 pm

So are we back to the plan where the "New Mayflower" is entranced from the Alley at the back of the Ice Rink? Don't tell me we're back to that crap?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:24 pm

I see the pretty CGI picture shows the corners filled in, which if you remember was phase two that had no time scale for completion.
The whole exercise is 'fake news' from a shyster, just take a long walk into the sunset Brent. :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 2:48 am

the eternally grateful are very quiet over the various forums realising they've been had once again when will they wake up
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 7:51 am

Quote from the farm and the myth goes on

Mike Greening

There's probably room for that and a BMX track somewhere. Central Park was given, after all for the benefit of all Plymouth's citizens.

History

Central Park opened in 1931 during a time of great economic hardship. Records show the importance placed on the value of green space and outdoor recreation for health and wellbeing. Plymouth Corporation purchased 234 acres of land mainly used for farming and employed one of the country’s leading landscape architect firms, TH Mawson and Sons, to design the park. However, many of the planned features were never built as attention turned towards the deteriorating international situation.

When war broke out in 1939, the character of the park changed considerably when it was converted into allotments to grow food and space for air-raid shelters and a prisoner of war camp. In the post-war years, there was little capacity for restoring the park since re-building the devastated city centre and providing new housing took priority. However, many initiatives by local groups and individuals have all given the park its distinctive character and sense of nurture.

Facts: Taken from the History of Central Park by the Friends of Central Park

PS Did I not see a pair of Egrets nesting down in the bottom corner of HHP. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Dingle

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 12:40 pm

So how long a delay will there be with the ice rink plan conveniently being tagged on to the grandstand development. I'd have though that stage 1 of the ground improvement would sail through planning - BUT surely the ice rink (together with access, parking and all the other issues connected with it) is a completely different ball game. And just who will be paying for this planning application.
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 12:43 pm

what are the odds on the ice rink being small and substand and of no use to anyone professional to use ie a potential ice hockey team or ice skaters putting on a show and it like the grandstand dwarfed by the brent tower being built?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 12:58 pm

pretty short I reckon.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Looks like the Brentmarists are trying to slip the Retail Village bollocks through alongside the Grandstand Mankover, lets hope this Ministand mk2 wheeze goes the same way as the first.
Like the mysterious phase 2 the Community Bros have kept this quiet until now..... transparency my arse!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Do not for get since the last plans for HHP went down the drain, Central Park as been designate local green spaces for protection

PROTECTING OUR GREEN SPACES

Green spaces are really important. They improve our health and wellbeing, are spaces to enjoy and they contribute to fantastic views around the city.

The Plymouth and South West Joint Local Plan will create site allocations for Strategic Green Spaces and designate local green spaces for protection. Having listened to all the comments so far in Plymouth this is what is suggested:

Local Green space designations: 168 sites were put forward by local people for local green space designation. The Council agree that 106 of these should be designated for protection. You can see these sites on the map. Plymouth City Council are also putting forward a further 109 sites as local green spaces because they fall under one of the following categories: Allotments, Cemeteries, Parks, County Wildlife Sites and Local Nature Reserves.

62 sites were not agreed. 11 of these were rejected because they fall within Strategic Green Infrastructure sites for which there will be detailed site allocations. These reasons sites have been rejected from Local Green Space designation are listed in the ‘APPENDIX II: Sites rejected from local green space nominations’.

Strategic Green spaces: Some natural spaces are strategically important for the whole city and the wider region. We are proposing the following strategic areas which will have allocations detailing the policies for these areas:

Plymouth Sound & Tamar Estuaries European Marine Site
   Central Park
   Sherford Community Park
   Derriford Community Park
   Plym Valley
   Saltram Countryside Park

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:14 am

How did the ice rink and assorted other crap get shoe horned into this? Is it going to box the ground in like hhp mark I was going to?

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 9:04 am

FFS, Si 'gave something back' (secured loan with interest) this is Jim doing his bit for the good people of Plymouth and giving us a shiny new ice rink. (allows development of boulevard) - this is not about making money it's the goodness of these fine two gentlemen's hearts and real fans should be grateful.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:40 am

Fook alls gunna get built lets have it right
Its just a ploy to delay the manky make over
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:34 pm

FOCP are seeing the plans this afternoon

Received from FOCP

Following an invitation by PAFC, 3 committee members including me are going to see the plans today.  I hope to summarise the main points to FoCPP members soon afterwards.

Chairman
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 pm

beesrus wrote:
Graiser wrote:

lol!
I'm off to paint a wall - and watch it dry. Sleep
Anyway - back on subject. I know that deep down Bees you're an avid fan of JB so why not bring this story to his attention so he can allow for your contribution?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laughing
Back to top Go down

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Is that Cap'n JB ?
I wouldn't give Jim Brent twopence of my thoughts. I believe his sort need to go down under their own steam. How else will he understand ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consultation.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consultation....   Consultation.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Consultation....
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next