Czarcasm
Les Miserable
Tgwu
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon L

Leyton Orient  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:07 pm

I went to the away game at Orient back in September and admittedly they had 2 sent off in the first 15 to make it hard to judge, but they were about as bad as I have seen in this league. Yes we took an age to score the second but we had something like 25 shots if I remember and we have come on miles since then.

I don't expect us to play as well as Saturday but even if we play half as well we should still win.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Freathy wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Feck the 'grind it out' nonsense. Yes, they need to work hard but Orient are 2nd bottom and going tits-up. If we're suddenly looking like world beaters at home, we should put them to the sword and start pressuring Donny at the top.

Put them to the sword?  This is Argo remember.

You didn't say 0 -2 to Orient, just thought would remind you. laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Lower Mayflower seats are still not avaiable for this game.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Monday 13 February, for around two weeks

Road closure between Outland Road and Limetree Road

Works for Outland Road Junction Improvements Scheme

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Feck the 'grind it out' nonsense. Yes, they need to work hard but Orient are 2nd bottom and going tits-up. If we're suddenly looking like world beaters at home, we should put them to the sword and start pressuring Donny at the top.

I did on forecasting league cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Argyle need to guard against complacency tomorrow. We maybe coming off the back off a great 3-0 win against the greeks with shit fans but we havent won a playoff place/automatic promotion or the title yet.

We still have a long road a head before those 3 feets are achieved.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 5:16 am

Leyton's player view on his trip to Pymouth

Defender keen for positive environment to continue at Plymouth
Orient's Callum Kennedy believes the squad are developing a nothing to lose mentality as they prepare for tomorrow night's trip to Plymouth Argyle.

The O's are buoyed by Gavin Massey's late strike in the 1-1 draw at Yeovil Town on Saturday, and the 24-year-old feels the lift in positivity around the camp under Webb is having a big impact on the squad.

Kennedy admits many people will expect very little from the O's tomorrow at Home Park, but feels the standards the group set themselves will stand them in good stead.

The defender also praised the 151-strong travelling contingent that made the journey to Yeovil on Saturday, along with the encouraging home crowds considering the recent disappointments, and admits there is a firm sense of togetherness now in the bid to move out of the League Two relegation zone.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:54 am

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

I stand corrected!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 am

Leyton Orient preview on todays game

Derek Adams: Plymouth manager could select unchanged side

Plymouth manager Derek Adams could stick to the same starting line-up that claimed a 3-0 derby win over Exeter last time out.

Adams handed home debuts to centre-back Jakub Sokolik, midfielder Antoni Sarcevic, winger Matt Kennedy and striker Ryan Taylor, who got on the scoresheet, and all four impressed.

Jimmy Spencer may feature after he returned to the matchday squad following a long-term ankle injury. Ryan Donaldson, who has recovered from a broken jaw, could also be in contention.

Gary Miller and Connor Smith (both ankle) and David Ijaha (pelvis) are still unavailable.

Leyton Orient boss Danny Webb could make a few changes to his side.

Liam Kelly was handed his first start since October against Yeovil and could continue in midfield after the O's claimed their first point under Webb.

Defender Callum Kennedy is set to start after replacing Yvan Erichot at half-time during their 1-1 draw at Yeovil.

Paul McCallum could be in contention for a recall after returning from a knee injury while youngsters Victor Adeboyejo and Sam Dalby are pushing for starts.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:08 am

Danny Webb discusses Sammy Moore, on their team spirit and on the bizarre game last time out ahead of Plymouth Argyle clash

Danny Webb admitted if Leyton Orient had gone into tonight's game against Plymouth Argyle with another defeat it could have been harder to get something out of the game.

Gavin Massey scored late on to seal the O's their first point of 2017 against Yeovil Town after Francois Zoko opened the scoring in the first-half.

Plymouth have been high flying as of late and currently sit three points behind leaders Doncaster Rovers.

When asked about how the late point will lift his players Webb said: “I think to go there on a defeat today. I know the boys and they would have been up for it. I have managed to get in amongst them and get that team spirit, which I pride myself on.

“But you could be the bravest footballer in the world. And when you have lost three on the trot and the other team are flying it’s difficult to lift yourself as a player.

“So hopefully and physiologically they have the lift they deserve.”

In their last encounter, Robbie Weir was sent off in the first minute with Jens Janse quickly following his skipper.

“Don’t say that. That is tempting fate, we are going to have three red cards now. Hopefully not. I think it was a bit of a freak game," joked the former Southend United player.

“Hopefully that won’t happen especially away from home. I think even if we did we would have a go.

“If that does happen, don’t tempt fate. You will see me getting a taxi out of Plymouth. Hopefully, it doesn’t and we will be alright.”

Sammy Moore missed out on Saturday's draw due to illness and Webb was unsure if he would be back in time for the game this evening.

The 33-year-old said: “I think he has a bit of a virus. I went with the three today because I think with those three central midfielders, they are three good footballers.

“It was not 4-5-1 it was 4-3-3 and it worked for large periods. When they scored their goal, I thought in the first few minutes of the second-half go 4-4-2 so it was Macca coming on.”

The E10 club have also been in the spotlight more this week with ITV news running a piece on how Orient could potentially drop out of the football league.

And when Webb was asked if that gives them more motivation as people may have already written them off he responded: “I think before those two games (Morecambe and Carlisle) we go back to when Alberto (Cavasin) was appointed.

“There was a lot of unrest with people, the performances and the results did not improve. And with Andy (Edwards) initially, it worked well.

“But results were not happening for whatever reason and I have had two games and lost two. I can only talk for myself from the here and now and how I have always wanted to do it.

“It is to stay positive, give the players key messages, to not leave them on their own, leave them in the lurch.

“There are a few youngsters out there but now we have a few experienced heads amongst them. I am not going to sit here and say I am not concerned about relegation.

“Because, whether it is my first job at 33 or not, I do not want to be part of a set-up that gets relegated.

“First and foremost, I want to keep the club up but I want to do it my way and at the minute the players are buying into it.

“Despite one point from nine and we go to Plymouth as massive underdogs on Tuesday. We have nothing to lose.

“Just show a little bit of the same spirit and a bit more of a finishing touch and we will be alright.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:30 am

Eleven against eleven, no game is easy at this point in the season, unless of course it's against Exeter. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:42 pm

It looks like they are coming by train

Re: How does everyone see tomorrows results

PostPosted by Harry Hole » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:23 am
They're getting the train this morning. Frankie booked all the tickets for upcoming away games early to save money. They can't board the train till after 9.30 though. I'm led to believe that Cisak ain't in the squad now because Frankie didn't buy him tickets expecting him to have left.

Arrival from london 1305 or 1435 today, where will they go.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Tgwu wrote:

They're getting the train this morning. Frankie booked all the tickets for upcoming away games early to save money. They can't board the train till after 9.30 though. I'm led to believe that Cisak ain't in the squad now because Frankie didn't buy him tickets expecting him to have left.

JSV for a couple, then stroll over to the Roundabout. Another pint and a bite to eat. Move on to The Trafalgar ( it ain't called The Trafalgar any more, mind) for a couple craft Ales then taxi to the ground. Boots on, teamtalk, off they go.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Minerva lol
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Saturday was great. But I'm actually looking forward putting my feet up on the seat in front as per norm tomorrow night.

Valentines means the hen-pecked amongst us won't be there, and Champions League on telly means a fair few hundred Armchair crew will also be vacant.

Our little posse will be there..same as you feet up on the seats in front and back to normal
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

JSV for a couple, then stroll over to the Roundabout. Another pint and a bite to eat. Move on to The Trafalgar ( it ain't called The Trafalgar any more, mind) for a couple craft Ales then taxi to the ground. Boots on, teamtalk, off they go.
Is the ghost of George Best their manager now?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Just off to the match
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:35 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Eleven against eleven, no game is easy at this point in the season, unless of course it's against Exeter. Razz
Yep. Orient are fighting for their lives so won't be easy.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Ninty first in the football league, nothing less than three points will do.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 6:51 pm

This really does have Orient win written all over it.

Argo 0-2 L Orient
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 7:06 pm

McCormick
Threkeld, Sokolik, Bradley, Sawyer
Songo, Sarcevic,Fox
Carey, Kennedy, Taylor

Subs: Bulvitis, Slew, Donaldson,Jervis, Dorel, Tanner, Spencer

Big money Blissett can't even make the bench again, what was that transfer all about?

Really should be a win this one. Orient are in freefall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Biggest Home Park win ever
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Injuries piling up
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Sounds like Orient are well on top
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Another injury! This time Sarcevic. Doesn't look very good for us going into the business end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next