Tgwu
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Purrington - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Thought Hallet, said argo were going through the gears and the shit times were over?
Well green si, this looks pretty shit to me!... Brent Hallet out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Andy Kellett Whats he up these days.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:23 pm

He is at Wigan number 13 shirt

A late signing in the 2015 summer transfer window, Andy Kellett arrived from local rivals Bolton Wanderers on a three-year deal.

Having been on the fringes of the first-team at his boyhood club, Kellett saw the move across Greater Manchester as an opportunity to establish himself as a first team player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:
He is at Wigan number 13 shirt

A late signing in the 2015 summer transfer window, Andy Kellett arrived from local rivals Bolton Wanderers on a three-year deal.

Having been on the fringes of the first-team at his boyhood club, Kellett saw the move across Greater Manchester as an opportunity to establish himself as a first team player.

lets be cheeky and put a bid in we have the money cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
This is wrong in a number of ways.

Wrong move for the player who will probably be playing in the same division as us next season.

Wrong move for Rotherham cos basically he's never worth the alleged fee and subsequent wage.

Wrong move for Argyle as it will infuriate the fans(well, some anyway) regarding the directors true intentions.

Yes
Yes
Yes

If he ends up at Rovverham his agent needs shooting affraid But I suppose the agents cut means the agent will be saying ''Good move for you son - Rovverham will be in the Prem in 2 years''
Would be an awful move for Purrington. As for the fans there they'll be thinking ''we need to avoid relegation so we bring in a Lge 2 full back for 650K!! Jeeeeezzzz.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 11:17 pm

From the Rotherham forum:
''It's Ben Purrington. Club record fee.
Good prospect but who pays a club record fee for a left back when they are doomed to relegation and have no manager?''

They also mention Sonny and Ryan Taylor from Oxford??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:06 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
This is wrong in a number of ways.

Wrong move for the player who will probably be playing in the same division as us next season.

Wrong move for Rotherham cos basically he's never worth the alleged fee and subsequent wage.

Wrong move for Argyle as it will infuriate the fans(well, some anyway) regarding the directors true intentions.

Don't forget the club are nailed on for relegation and the loss of income is quite steep. No way are Rotherham going to cough up a 650k for a left back.

i suspect this is an attempt to smoke other interest out, but they could have used a more credible club than Rotherham.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:30 am

It whiffs of bollocks to me but I guess we'll find out in short order
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:17 am

I would be worry if it was Oscar Threlkeld they were after
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:35 am

Tgwu wrote:
I would be worry if it was Oscar Threlkeld they were after

Shows the vagaries of football that if Sawyer had stayed fit, then it's very unlikely that any of the fuss about Purrington would have happened. Adams didn't seem especially keen to find him a place in the team, which makes you wonder if he would be all that bothered if Argyle did get a good price for him. Wasn't all that keen on Purrington myself previously but he has played well since he came back into the team-£650k though? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:07 am

From the pig master

I reckon it's true and I met someone this morning and he said that Ben wants to leave!

So as always if a player doesn't want to play for us then it's bye bye and NEXT!!

I hate football sometimes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:23 am

The price is 300k
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:25 am

Pafcintheplace wrote:
The price is 300k

Ah, an Argyle price.

Just for a minute thought we might get best of a deal.

3.5 year deal above minimum wage. Good luck to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:04 pm

I trust Del Bhey has someone lined up before tomorrow thats all i can say. Be very stupid to go into the buisness end of the season with one left back who is still recovering from a long term injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Normally Plymouth Argyle wait till they get to the Championship before the the janners all collectively shit themselves at the prospect of success, to sell the family silver for a pittance.

Under the asset stripping shyster Brent, no need for that, reach the summit of the 4th division then cash in on the future of the club.

Must be over £1.5m he's trousered this season on the cup run, transfers of Nelson, Hourihane and not to mention the £4million Hallett's pumped in for the refurbished asbestos stand.
cnut
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Normally Plymouth Argyle wait till they get to the Championship before the the janners all collectively shit themselves at the prospect of success, to sell the family silver for a pittance.

Under the asset stripping shyster Brent, no need for that, reach the summit of the 4th division then cash in on the future of the club.

Must be over £1.5m he's trousered this season on the cup run, transfers of Nelson, Hourihane and not to mention the £4million Hallett's pumped in for the refurbished asbestos stand.
cnut

That's why he is a rich happy little capitalist right now. Still the brain dead will continue to believe he's in it for the good of the club.
BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Mickey mouse . No wonder players want to move on when they're not valued. So much for building a club. Looks like Adams has to find a new squad twice a year now ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Semi Ajayi joins Rotherham United on an international loan...
Rotherham United have signed Cardiff City defender Semi Ajayi on a loan deal until the end of the season, subject to international clearance and EFL and FA ratification.

The Nigerian under 20 international arrived at the AESSEAL New York Stadium today, and trained with his new team mates for the first time this morning after completing the formalities on his loan switch.

The former Arsenal youngster says he didn’t need a second invitation to join the Millers, and is excited at the prospect of playing regular first-team football in the Sky Bet Championship.

"I heard about the interest on Saturday evening and then I got a call from the gaffer here on Sunday afternoon,” he told [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“He told me what the club was about, he said that there is a really good set of lads here and I would enjoy it. I jumped at the chance to sign and get some games, and hopefully help the club move forward.”

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Why don't Argyle offer pay as you play, where players pay James for a game......
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:57 pm

The story started by the pig master circling around the farm is Purrington asked to leave, this story will take the heat off Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:21 pm

That's his job. On average, football fans are average. Childs play.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The story started by the pig master circling around the farm is Purrington asked to leave, this story will take the heat off Brent.

That old chestnut. It's clear that the club will receive flak at their perceived lack of ambition. What better way out than claiming that they had no choice. He wanted to move. Let the stoodge leak it and the fans will fall for it. Total bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

That old chestnut. It's clear that the club will receive flak at their perceived lack of ambition. What better way out than claiming that they had no choice. He wanted to move. Let the stoodge leak it and the fans will fall for it. Total bullshit.

If Ben had ambition and wanted to move to a bigger club now rather than in the summer then fair enough let him go for the best price poss but not after trying to convince him to stay first. However i would like to think he would go to a bigger club then Rotherham!! they wont be going places anytime soon and no doubt will offload him to another within a year or two.

Brent would have packed Ben's bags for the money offered as he would any player in our squad. He isnt here for ambition of the club on and off the pitch he is here for his own ventures only.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Ben asked to leave and we found a buyer for £300k?

Who owns Rotherham? Something smells rotten.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:33 pm

X throbber and the top Toadie are both backing Green Jim, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing will they still be backing Brent when he cost us promotion again?........but of course!!!
It stinks, Brent undermines Adams once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purrington   Purrington - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Purrington
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next