Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
Earwegoagain
ConDeLaCreme
zyph
pepsipete
tigertony
Lord Melbury
PlymptonPilgrim
Elias
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Czarcasm
Rickler
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Rollo Tomasi
Sir Francis Drake
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:45 pm

Free of what?

What are you stopped from doing now?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"Of course it isn't going to be easy no one suggested it would." - Earwegoagain. 21st October 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Liam Fox, 20 July 2017

John Redwood, 17 July 2016

Nigel Farage, 20 September 2016

Gerald Batten (UKIP spokesman for Brexit), 17 February 2017

David Davis, 14 July 2016

David Davis, 4 February 2016

Michael Gove, 1 June, 2016.

Douglas Carswell, 8 June 2016

Paul Nuttall, 17 January 2017

Tim Martin, 2 January 2017

Firstly we haven't come out of the EU yet. Secondly only a fucktard would listen to any of them.
7/10 for effort.
1/10 for content.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:53 am

1/10 for content can only be delivered at the door of those making the quotes.

They aren't mine. They belong to the colossal brains that have advocated for and tried to negotiate Brexit.

Lots of people listened to them and voted Leave.

And it's you that is calling fellow Leave voters "fucktards" here not me. Not a word I would ever dream of using anyway normally. The only words I'd use with that particular ending are, off the top of my head, mustard and custard.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Even more criminal investigations for the Leave campaign as dodgy Aaron Banks is referred to the National Crime Agency.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 1:00 pm

"Mr Banks was not the source of the £8m loans...".

I wonder who PUT that IN?

Exactly how corrupt is the Leave campaign allowed to have been before the result is rejected?

And before you say "it made no difference" ask yourself who ever spent £8m on a political campaign believing it would make no difference?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 4:40 pm

It made no difference as the court case will make no difference to Brexit. The referendum is over all hail the brave new world.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Free of what?

Funnily enough I was stopped from buying 3 kilos of rat bait today as I don't have a pest control licence. Ive done one in the past but you need to refresh every five years. I am only allowed to buy 1.5kg in stupid plastic sachets or I could pay £450 to go on another course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 6:21 pm

So to bring things up to date.

We don’t know if we’re going to get a deal from the EU, we don’t know if we’ll be able to trade with the rest of the world on WTO terms.

The audit office has concluded we are utterly unprepared for no deal Brexit and don’t have the time to make our selves prepared.

We have signed up to the Irish backstop but rejected any customs split in the sea. But never mind we’ll invent some technological solution that doesn’t exist to manage it

We’ve said EU Citizens won’t need a visa to enter the country, we don’t know whether they’ll come through the same passport lanes as British citizens or have their own lane. We’ve also said freedom of movement will end. The settled resident scheme to allow the estimated 3.5 million EU citizens that live and work here to continue to live and work here isn’t open yet. Nobody knows If the 1.3 million UK Citizens living and working in the EU will be able to continue to live and work in the EU.

5 months we’ve got left
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:38 pm

Word is Nigel Farage has been upgraded by the FBI from 'Person of Interest' in Multiple Data Crimes to 'Actively being Investigated'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:39 pm

Do you get off on regurgitating the same old crap, get over it, we’re on our way out.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Nope, the really really clever people of the country have been somehow duped by the racist, criminal and stupid people on a massive scale. It's not fair mawahhhhh mawahhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:07 pm

Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:01 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Nope, the really really clever people of the country have been somehow duped by the racist, criminal and stupid people on a massive scale. It's not fair mawahhhhh mawahhhhhhh!

You omitted the "fucktards".
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:03 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Free of what?

Funnily enough I was stopped from buying 3 kilos of rat bait today as I don't have a pest control licence. Ive done one in the past but you need to refresh every five years. I am only allowed to buy 1.5kg in stupid plastic sachets or I could pay £450 to go on another course.

Thanks.

That certainly clinches the deal for me.

Civilisations have fallen for less reason.

So apart from Ears not being able to buy industrial quantities of rat poison is there anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 5:08 am

Will I still be able to buy bananas?

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40