Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
Earwegoagain
ConDeLaCreme
zyph
pepsipete
tigertony
Lord Melbury
PlymptonPilgrim
Elias
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Czarcasm
Rickler
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Rollo Tomasi
Sir Francis Drake
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:59 pm

I don't do Facebook for this reason can't believe a word that written on there. Heard today that there is a shitstorm coming the way of the remain campaign, big, big shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I don't do Facebook for this reason can't believe a word that written on there. Heard today that there is a shitstorm coming the way of the remain campaign, big, big shit.

I've heard about this 'big big shit' A long time ago in a galaxy far far away!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:26 pm

In fact I've heard that Frannies racist poster was posted on the leavers Fb page but put there by a remainer. I shit you not.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Yes you do.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
1.5 million young people denied a voice about THEIR future in the 2016 referendum have since turned 18.
55,000 people turn 18 every month.

What about the will of those people?

How is denying them a vote democratic?

Leave had best get that 2nd referendum scheduled soon because with every passing day Leave is losing it by a little more.

What ridiculous statements you write, do you seriously believe that a second referendum should be held for those who were too young to vote in 2016!
if it did happen and the vote was say remain should we then propose another referendum for those people who were too young to vote in that one— crazy!!
Look the majority vote is to leave, that’s it.
We’ve had a succession of politicians of all persuasions “leading us” to somewhere we didn’t want to go, I didn’t vote for all of them but I’ve had to put up with the ongoing crap legislations and the rest of the bollox from politicians that I didn’t vote for, that’s the way democracy works, if you don’t like it that’s just tough luck, there’s always somewhere else to go that may suit you better
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:52 pm

The very most important fundament of British democracy is the ability to change your mind and if you don't like what you see from who you voted for you vote them out.

Parliament is sovereign.

The referendum was advisory.

The Leave campaign cheated.

"If the result is 52:48 then this is far from over." - Nigel Farage.

The only way out of this mess is another referendum because there is no majority in Parliament for any of the options likely to emerge.

Let the people decide.

What is undemocratic about that?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Let's keep voting until we get the right result clown

"It's democracy Jim but not as we know it"

Bones McCoy - stardate 2525
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Don't forget the poor children Frank especially the ones that aren't born yet. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The very most important fundament of British democracy is the ability to change your mind and if you don't like what you see from who you voted for you vote them out.

Parliament is sovereign.

The referendum was advisory.

The Leave campaign cheated.

"If the result is 52:48 then this is far from over." - Nigel Farage.

The only way out of this mess is another referendum because there is no majority in Parliament for any of the options likely to emerge.

Let the people decide.

What is undemocratic about that?

Absolutely nothing wrong at all, that happened in 2016
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:07 pm

The only reason I would be reluctant to support another referendum is the belief that I was going to lose it.

Seems to me the Leavers are all running scared otherwise they'd be calling for another referendum too.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Leavers don't need another referendum, the people have already spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:13 pm

At the end of a corrupt, dishonest and illegal campaign according to the electoral commission.

If this was a third world country we'd be laughing at their acceptance of a bent result instead of which soon the third world countries will be laughing at us.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:17 pm

52% of us are happy with the result, let 'em laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:53 pm

That 52% is diminishing every day.

In other news:

“Arron Banks is believed to have donated £8.4m to the leave campaign, the largest political donation in British politics, but it is unclear from where he obtained that amount of money,” the report says. “He failed to satisfy us that his own donations had, in fact, come from sources within the UK.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the illegal Leave campaign probably wasn't even funded by British money.

I wonder where it came from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The only reason I would be reluctant to support another referendum is the belief that I was going to lose it.

Seems to me the Leavers are all running scared otherwise they'd be calling for another referendum too.

What! Why would leavers be calling for another referendum, are you using a JCB for this hole your digging ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:24 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
At the end of a corrupt, dishonest and illegal campaign according to the electoral commission.

If this was a third world country we'd be laughing at their acceptance of a bent result instead of which soon the third world countries will be laughing at us.

And the Governments 9million of taxpayers money was ok was it ? forget the JCB I think your using a rubber duck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:28 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
That 52% is diminishing every day.

In other news:

“Arron Banks is believed to have donated £8.4m to the leave campaign, the largest political donation in British politics, but it is unclear from where he obtained that amount of money,” the report says. “He failed to satisfy us that his own donations had, in fact, come from sources within the UK.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the illegal Leave campaign probably wasn't even funded by British money.

I wonder where it came from?

The Labour Party have at times been enjoying being ahead in the polls, does that mean would should have another General Election ? No it Bleddy well doesn’t.

Everything you’ve wrote is against democracy, I’m sure some dictatorial nation would welcome you
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:33 pm

I'm against democracy? And yet you are the one who would deny another referendum.

And there is always another General Election coming, is there not?

A chance to reverse a bad decision.

That's democracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:54 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm against democracy? And yet you are the one who would deny another referendum.

That's democracy.

Whether it’s a bad decision or not, the referendum has been held and the result is leave.

General Elections are at a maximum of 5 year intervals but to date there have only been 2 UK wide referendums not potentially one every 2 years if you had your way because you object to the result.

Your not a Democrat, your beginning to sound like an autocrat.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 10:18 pm

When I see legitimate democracy I won't hesitate to share my opinion of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Now I’m confused, you’ve stated your opinions in 31 pages of what you claim to be an illegitimate referendum, yet you state you won’t hesitate to give an opinion on legitimate democratic procedure, which to me implies that you won’t give an opinion on an illegitimate referendum, yet you have!!! Red Card
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 11:02 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

That's democracy.

There is not going to be another referendum nor should there be. Just because you didn't like the result doesn't mean it's undemocratic. Stop whining.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 2:32 am

Frannie...  

Don't worry about Brexit happening...

I hear "Big big shit" is going down!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:51 am

Reading some interesting stuff from Guido Fawkes unforch it won't let me copy and paste but basically he's saying that Remain spent more than leave by about £5m. They got around the spending rules by funding five different campaigns which illegally held conference calls every day effectively making them one organisation which would then be clearly and massively in breach of spending rules. This is disregarding the £9m they spent on the project fear leaflet posted through every door in the country.
The figures spent are approx £13m by leave and £19m by remain and if you add the project fear bill in this comes to £13m v £28m. I'm not sure if this includes the near £10m that Lord Sainsbury (you know that pillar of the community that pays the minimum wage and has 'apprentice shelf stackers' and banks millions a year in profit subsidised by us in the form of WFTC topping up his staffs meagrely wages).
So in conclusion Remains claims that the ref was won unfairly hold no water at all. In fact if you took away the governments project fear, terrible bias by the BBC, Channel 4, ITV any comedian, musician or artist getting interviewed by any of the above and massive campaigns funded by large American lending institutions it makes you wonder what the outcome would have been if there had been a fair campaign? I'm saying 60-40 in favour of leave.
The leave campaign spent £600k illegally (as it wasn't declared in time) yet remain spent £14m more than them and had the media, the government and American banks on their side. Talk about false news.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:06 am

And Franks latest nugget of wisdom, that leavers are dying and remainers are maturing to voting age every day is also a massive lol. Not all oldies voted leave, not all youngsters voted remain bar the lefty indoctrinated uni set, and at what age do people see the light and switch from a mostly remain demographic to a mostly leave one, 40/50? It's an evolving process and not as much in your favour as you keep telling yourself Frankie boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next