Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
Earwegoagain
ConDeLaCreme
zyph
pepsipete
tigertony
Lord Melbury
PlymptonPilgrim
Elias
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Czarcasm
Rickler
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Rollo Tomasi
Sir Francis Drake
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:30 pm

beesrus wrote:
I think we view things differently. You poke me about my vehicle usage that is eminently acceptable in "green terms", then I'll poke you about trump. Your environment logic is his logic ..  I don't care whether you like him or not.

There you go again, I share the same logic as Trump yet I haven't at any stage told you what my footprint is or my logic towards the environment is? Like I say saddle up or shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Saddle up or shut up is Trump logic, and stolen from countless despoilers... you're all as guilty as me routine.... On yer bike Ears clown
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:18 pm

I suppose your laptop is powered by your aura is it? Feckin hypocrite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Get this crap all the time from petrol heads earwig...... If you use electricity, you haven't a green leg to stand on. Pathetic right wing country shit.  
You're right, I didn't know you at all. I do now. Oh, and have you ever heard of solar panels ? I assumed you all use them out there.
You'll e pleased to hear I won't be bothering with you again.  Heard it all before. I fact, foe number 2.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:07 pm

Should e a jack boot shouldn't it. Number 3, don't need to see your input either.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:12 pm

cheers When does the summer flouncing season commence clown
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 9:36 pm

I've saved more carbon than you could ever dream of bees I made a career out of it, living in the woods for many a winter under canvas and using hand tools to produce sustainable products from charcoal to fencing products, furniture and building wood. I've built straw bale structures and rammed earth tyre walled buildings. It al stemmed from realising that the charcoal I was using from the garage was made from wood from Indonesia so I started making my own. I then started making it for lots of people I diversified and grew. I've managed, restored and planted hundreds of acres of coppice and woodland creating wildlife habitats for Dormice, Butterflies and birds and saved millions of air miles road miles by delivering locally sourced products. I've also been involved in willow both as bio mass but as a green alternative to concrete motorway noise barriers but also in flood defence. I could go on. I've got a thing about air miles and road miles always have done but I've not only talked the talk I've walked the walk.
One of my projects at the moment is a tourist thing, completely off grid, solar power, solar water and composting toilets.
Real Trump like behaviour eh?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:03 am

tumbleweed cheers You see you don't know me at all in fact you don't know anybody like me, you know the real doers we can all see you flag waving nerdy superbores coming from a mile off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:38 am

I see it's all about to kick off in the inevitable  punch up. An election looming ?
One of May's cabinet allies has just been dobbed in for being the sexual predator he's always been, in the Trump style. What a nice old fashioned family man. I wonder how long the brexiteers sat on that one. Months probably ? . No shame these people, all of them. The Tories are going to eat themselves
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:34 am

So are you saying all Brexiteers are sexual predators?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:45 am

He's talking a load of shite as usual and been handed his arse on a plate again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

no. What a ludicrous suggestion
In fact I've never known politics of any kind to have an influence on people's sexual behaviour
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:38 pm

beesrus wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

no. What a ludicrous suggestion
In fact I've never known politics of any kind to have an influence on people's sexual behaviour

It was just the way I read it.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Let sleeping nerds lie.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
He's talking a load of shite as usual and been handed his arse on a plate again.

Say that again... Could Beezy have been more wrong (yet again)? Talk about being made to look a fool!

...and is there a single word of apology from the sanctimonious know it all?

Of course there isn't. Beezy just carries on by changing the subject while ignoring the fact he's wrong about everything.

Talk about living in your own little world...
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:57 pm

beesrus wrote:
Should e a jack boot shouldn't it. Number 3, don't need to see your input either.  

Well London was hot and sticky this weekend weren’t it Beez? I was at Twickenham last night watching the rap GOD.

Didn’t see any Trump protests. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Friday, Czarky, not the weeked..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:10 am

Mandelson has piped up in yesterdays Observer looks like the Chequers fudge is dead in the water without the oppo to back it. The next few days are critical for May although the good news is Bojo doesn't look like stirring the pot...yet and there aren't sufficient numbers to call an No Confidence vote....yet but never mind a week being a long time in politics, the next 3 days are going to feel like an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:26 am

I'm pretty sure that Brent is advising May on how to bring about Brexit, he must be.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:38 pm

I remember lots of vigourous debate about the immigration issue. I remember saying issue by issue that they were all bollocks. Now Michael Gove admits the same.

No single lie was left unsold no matter how repulsive it was.

Still at least I didn't, and still don't, lap it all up like a starving dog returning to its own vomit.

So there's this, electoral fraud, Russian support, "we will not be leaving the single market" and God alone knows what other bullshit was spouted. What a bunch of complete cnuts they are.

Ever thought that you have been had? No? What would it take?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:58 pm

feck me the remainers are sounding like the Brenty Bunch now, theirs was the one, the true campaign fought with honesty, transparency and truth. Both sides were equally as bad as each other.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Only Leave has been found guilty by the Electoral Commission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next