Sir Francis Drake
tigertony
Les Miserable
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:51 am

BBC1 wrote:
Looks like it's going to be interesting in pre-season watching all the new players gel together.
Starting next Saturday of course, at St Blazey.
The DRF are going to be there (before going to Eden Project to watch the Manics in the evening)
Any other ATDers going next week?

DRF Tivvy Regiment are under orders for Torquay
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:21 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
MikeWN wrote:
Reid and Nelson are big losses, even with the various question marks over them. Mellor and Harvey are eminently replaceable.  Good luck to them, but I'll be surprised if both are playing league football next season.

As I understand it Harvey has been offered terms higher up the leagues. We'll soon see.

For heaven's sake, man! Haven't you seen what happens to people who say such things?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:47 am

Nelson and Reid yeah, tough to replace the other two ? well its about time Harvey moved on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
MikeWN wrote:
Reid and Nelson are big losses, even with the various question marks over them. Mellor and Harvey are eminently replaceable.  Good luck to them, but I'll be surprised if both are playing league football next season.

As I understand it Harvey has been offered terms higher up the leagues. We'll soon see.

For heaven's sake, man! Haven't you seen what happens to people who say such things?

i have heard something, I'm not in the know about such things. It might not be correct. Im not ascerting any superiority over it.

That's the difference
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
MikeWN wrote:

i have heard something, I'm not in the know about such things. It might not be correct. Im not ascerting any superiority over it.

That's the difference

Neither did I.

All i said was "Curtis Nelson has signed a pre-contract agreement with a CCC club".

How is anything I have said there ascerting any superiority?

And all I have done since is stick by what I posted it because it is exactly what he did.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Homeslice wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Looks like it's going to be interesting in pre-season watching all the new players gel together.
The DRF are going to be there (before going to Eden Project to watch the Manics in the evening)

I may well pop along, General. Maybe we could have a Diet Coke in the clubhouse lol!
Excellent Idea dear fellow.
We can discuss further meetings.
say perhaps at saltash on 12th August?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:20 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Looking forward to that too mate.
The Initiation ceremony speech is being worked on!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:28 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Same here, we are already for the only preseason game we are going to. Grandson looking forward to going in to the United bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:10 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

I may well pop along, General. Maybe we could have a Diet Coke in the clubhouse lol!
Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Homeslice wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Sounds like a plan!
Good Post
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Losing those four will give Brent ample excuse for replacing them with much cheaper options.

I can just see a scenario now.

JB: Derek, how nice of you to pop in during the hectic pre-season schedule

DA: Thats no problem sir

JB: I have some destressing news, but some excellent news. Four players have decided to seek employment elsewhere and we have thanked them for there services during their time with Argyle

As you will already know who they are, I will not take up your valuable time with the nitty-gritty of the full facts. The necessary arrangements have been made and I do not wish to comment on this matter any more

DA: OK Boss

JB: I stated that I'd some excellent news for you also. The playing budget has increased and a small amount of funds will be made available to you forthwith. In keeping in line with the austerity measures we in place, it is imperative that you seek some replacements as soon as possible and they must be priced within our agreed limit

DA: OK Boss

JB: On your out, can you ask Sandra the receptionist to arrange some petty cash for your immediate usage. I will leave the recruiting to you and your team Derek

DA: Ok Boss

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:38 pm

tyler harvey has a cheek to say he was never given an opportunity.. He had countless chances and he ailed to grab one for years and under 3 managers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE   Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curtis Nelson, Kelvin Mellor. Reuben Reid and Tyler Harvey GONE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2