RegGreen
SteelCannon
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:03 am

Have just seen on the Argyle website that our dear 'president' is to address the Argyle fans at just after 14:30.... popcorn3
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:09 am

Good i will get there for 2.55 then
The self rightcious prick should be finished by then
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:42 am

Please tell me this is a joke Shocked

This would be taking Avivaness to a new level. Utterly embarrassing dontchafink ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:29 am

Bit late with that news been on here in another thread for days
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:27 am

Surely the club can't actually believe the vast majority of Argo fans take webb seriously? And what qualifies this individual to 'address' Argo fans? Anyway, one day brent, webb et al will be be gone and we can be a proper club again and not a pathetic joke. We should live for that better day.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:27 am

From the "he's back" thread.

Dougie wrote:
ve had early sight of his message (with side notes)

Dear Forza Verde, Players Wife and Girlfriends (make sure I'm standing with legs apart thrusting forward from the groin)

Welcome to Wembury - I mean Wembley (the thick locals will love that one - Josh Widdecombe would be proud - make sure I grin my best winning grin so everyone knows its a joke)

We all know we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my motivational speeches that Derek insist I give the team before every game (allow for applause and fans singing 'there is only one The Chris Webb').  And lets not forget that during administration I stood next to the electric meter feeding it with 10p's from my own back pocket and so I singlehandedly and literally didn't let the lights go out at Home Park (allow time for shot of me standing next to Tom Daley and a gold electricity meter to be shown of the big screen - hope the guys and girls in the crowd like effort I went to to squeeze into a pair of Tom's budgie smugglers for the photoshoot)

As you all know I am Argyle's longest serving fan and have been a face on the terraces since mid 2011 (big screen shows shot of me ejecting longserving fans from there seats on the Devonport End surrounded by kids from the forza verde preschool)

I know you some of you have made the long trip here from all parts of the globe and I myself have travelled all the way from Windsor and would love just to soak up the atmosphere without hearing from me.  But listen - you don't think I'm going to pass up this career enhancing (wave to CWU executive board in the royal box that I got tickets for) once in a lifetime opportunity do you - that would go against everything I've done so far for the greater good of me.

Please before the players come onto the pitch and before I go to meet Tony Wrathall (never say never) and the rest of the board in hospitality being served by minimum wage lackeys join me in a rousing rendition of the greatest of greates Argyle songs 'We'll keep the red flag flying here' (be sure to apologise to Johnny Mercer for that one - don't what the next cheque to go missing in the post - not that anything like that happens due those fine posteys working an 80 hour week whilst I'm swanning round the country on expenses)

Yours forever green (unless I can get comps for a Tottenham game or something)

(pause - look round the stadium as men women and children cry with unbridled emotion into their Argyle/The The Chris Webb half and half scarves)
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:34 pm

it sounded some z list arthur scargill right down to the jabby finger. nobody was listening. I hope it wasn't on sky it would have been embarrassing for the club an city. the club was saved to went end. did he not realise the club we were playing against had achieved 9 promotion since their collapse whilst had one (and now two) playoff appearances to show for a the presidents hard work and firsts in football. why he choose to come out of his self enforced solitude (when was his presidents progress last updated) is anyone's guess but the fact he'd swapped his button up polo shirt for a suit and tie suggest that prawns with to you were in his immediate future
Back to top Go down

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:47 pm

he will disappear now the club has nothing or him to fleece off now.
Back to top Go down

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Did anyone hear what th thick twat was saying? The PA system was naff
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Fortunately nothing was heard and no mention was made on tele.

No doubt a campaign to boycott Sky will now be started.
Back to top Go down

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:55 pm

Was it piped into the dressing room ?
When I saw the emotion of the trust run Wimbledon today, back from the dead, juxta opposed to Brent's speculating Argyle, it said everything. So many people trying to feed off our local football club for their own interests. They deserve each other.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:59 pm

We re a joke club im afraid.
Back to top Go down

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Plebb got what he wanted today, all eyes on him.

He's using Argyle for his own needs, he doesn't even know who Garry Nelson is ffs
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Where is that mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Wonder what may have been if Pursey hadn't left.

He wouldn't have feckin led down waiting for the ball to come to his head for their 1st.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:18 pm

I was booing him all the way through his crap. I was asked why by someone behind me because 'he is Argyle.'

My answer was 'no he is the club president and if you want to know what he is, then try going online and find out.'

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clydefrog

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Wow that must have reality inspired them . Well done president
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Couldn't hear him anyway!!!
Back to top Go down

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:04 pm

He was doing some radio comms, Sparks or whoever was commentating said eh Chris doesnt that remind of Garry Nelson..
Silence was Plebb... long silence...
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:06 pm

Didn't hear a word of it, maybe his top button was too tight.
Back to top Go down

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:22 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I was booing him all the way through his crap. I was asked why by someone behind me because 'he is Argyle.'

My answer was 'no he is the club president and if you want to know what he is, then try going online and find out.'

Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Did anyone hear what th thick twat was saying? The PA system was naff

He definitely mentioned the "Janner nation".

Utterly cringeworthy
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Janner nation?

Feckin cringeworthy. By all means have the president of the club address the fans but for feck sake try and make it inspirational and not cringeworthy nonsense.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Is it on YouTube yet?
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Why can't he just feck off? I don't want to go and watch my club play to sit through this egotistical naraccist show off in front of thousands of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Webby speaking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webby speaking....   Webby speaking.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Webby speaking....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next