sufferedsince 68
vincent_vega
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

Battle of the Ports Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pig
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:11 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
Hmmmm, i think "Jimmy fvcked up automatic promotion" would sell more, in Stripes naturally jocolor
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:15 pm

To celebrate reaching the L2 playoff semi final jeez if you think thats bad just wait if we do fluke it to wembley there be selling all kinds of aviva shit
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:20 pm

RegGreen wrote:
To celebrate reaching the L2 playoff semi final jeez if you think thats bad just wait if we do fluke it to wembley there be selling all kinds of aviva shit

Since the playoffs have been confirmed, it seems all JB / PAFC is focusing on is screwing every last dime from the fan base. Would have been nice to hear of maybe a couple of free coaches being put on........ Thumbnsdown
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:40 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Since the playoffs have been confirmed, it seems all JB / PAFC is focusing on is screwing every last dime from the fan base. Would have been nice to hear of maybe a couple of free coaches being put on........ Thumbnsdown
nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkki's
Not packing any heat no more "alledgely" skint Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:48 pm

PAFC and Newell singing from the same hymn sheet, but different words and motivations. Newell got his Pasoti former AFT mate to say the fixture had always been known as the "battle of the dockyards" and the club had printed the wrong shirt. Laughing jocolor
Where he got that from, I have no idea. It was always billed as the battle of the ports.

Obviously just another chance to have a pop at the PAFC commercial department, that Newell has always had his envious eyes on. Won't have a single bad word said about the owner, but lays into his employees with relish. Fancy causing yet more internal bad feeling just before an important game. So much for all in it together.
I'll be walking the coast path, as it is looking rather nice weather. Such is the way of boycott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:52 pm

Jesus wept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:42 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
Hmmmm, i think "Jimmy fvcked up automatic promotion" would sell more, in Stripes naturally jocolor

lol!

Is once-a-season-Webby going to lead us into play up Pompey again.
God how nooly must have gritted his teeth having to pretend that was a good idea
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:45 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

You're pissed Vincent. I'm pithed off - no mugs for sale laugh
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
PAFC and Newell singing from the same hymn sheet, but different words and motivations. Newell got his Pasoti former AFT mate to say the fixture had always been known as the "battle of the dockyards" and the club had printed the wrong shirt. Laughing jocolor
Where he got that from, I have no idea. It was always billed as the battle of the ports.

Obviously just another chance to have a pop at the PAFC commercial department, that Newell has always had his envious eyes on. Won't have a single bad word said about the owner, but lays into his employees with relish. Fancy causing yet more internal bad feeling just before an important game. So much for all in it together.
I'll be walking the coast path, as it is looking rather nice weather. Such is the way of boycott.

Coastal path sounds nice my Lord. Even in August you can escape everyone on the path.

The first time I heard Dockyard Derby was Sky bigging up the first televised fixture at Home Park. Before then it was always Battle of the Ports.

You're right about Newell's designs on the commercial department though. He fancies himself as a Janner Philip Green
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Jesus wept

Indeed fella, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

Coastal path sounds nice my Lord. Even in August you can escape everyone on the path.

The first time I heard Dockyard Derby was Sky bigging up the first televised fixture at Home Park. Before then it was always Battle of the Ports.

You're right about Newell's designs on the commercial department though. He fancies himself as a Janner Philip Green

Imagine the damage that could be wraught in that role !
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:58 pm

I'll be wearing one, singing 'three little birds' and waving my phone in the air in the second leg when the aggregate score is 8-0 Pompey.

Just f*** off brent
Back to top Go down
Clydefrog

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:48 am

Be thankful .. Brent and his quivering lip saved us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySat May 07, 2016 9:39 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Jesus wept

Indeed fella, indeed.

I mean, seriously, who is going to buy that? It is Battle of the Ports though - learnt that from my old man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySat May 07, 2016 9:56 am

Can you still buy the T shirts from this seasons triumphant Devon Derby successes? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySat May 07, 2016 10:15 am

vincent_vega wrote:

£14 for that!!!! they really are some piss takers working for argyle. plus you could buy one of them for £1 in a weeks time from any charity shop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySat May 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Deffo battle of the ports and has been for last 50 years that I'm aware of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySat May 07, 2016 2:24 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Can you still buy the T shirts from this seasons triumphant Devon Derby successes? lol!

how are pasotis merch doing these days Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySat May 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

You're right about Newell's designs on the commercial department though.

Complete shoe in for Porky.......After all you know where to buy all the Shirts don't you Nooly   laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

Complete shoe in for Porky.......After all you know where to buy all the Shirts don't you Nooly   laugh
from a sweat shop in thailand..all a original of coarse lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:46 am

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

from a sweat shop in thailand..all a original of coarse lol! .

Vietnam......They knock up an Argyle Shirt complete with Signatures for 50,000 Dong.  Said Dong then flogs on Pasoti as original  laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:54 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

from a sweat shop in thailand..all a original of coarse lol! .

Vietnam......They knock up an Argyle Shirt complete with Signatures for 50,000 Dong.  Said Dong then flogs on Pasoti as original  laugh

Allegedly..Im sure your right though Harves :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:52 am

Reminder to supporters looking for play-off tickets that ticket-office phone lines do not open until 11am today
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:47 pm

There are no more tickets available to buy online for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s away play-off match at Plymouth and there  are now also no more tickets available to buy over the phone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Ports   Battle of the Ports Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Ports
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next