Rickler
Sir Francis Drake
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:21 am

Les Miserable wrote:
He didn't go over his spending cap though did he?  Keep digging Frank Rolling Eyes

It isn't me digging - it's these police forces:

Cumbria Police
West Yorkshire Police
Derbyshire Police
Greater Manchester Police
Warwickshire Police
Gloucestershire Police
Northamptonshire Police
Staffordshire Police
Cheshire Police
Kent Police
Metropolitan Police
Nottinghamshire Police
Wiltshire Police
West Midlands Police,
Avon & Somerset Police
Lancashire Police
Devon and Cornwall Police

... I'm sure they're all wasting their time.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:50 am

More than likely, I'm shore they're just following up on spurious complaints / shit digging from sore loser, rabid anti Tories.....wouldn't want you choking on your lentils flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:47 am

Les Miserable wrote:
More than likely, I'm shore they're just following up on spurious complaints / shit digging from sore loser, rabid anti Tories.....wouldn't want you choking on your lentils flower

Why are you so into the suits helping themselves, bending the rules and making the unlevel playing field even more of a slope? We're already trying to play up a 1 in 4 gradient and people like you still seem to get off on protecting them, your forelock must be some sore.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:19 pm

Not as sore as your brain trying to remember passwords geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Don't bother use a password manager. Do you ever do anything other than cover for other people? Feck me your dim.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Maybe.

But if they have transgressed they'd then be a government that broke election rules to win - sort of like they routinely do in places like Zimbabwe, Syria, N Korea and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:08 pm

Talking of sore losers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Maybe.

But if they have transgressed they'd then be a government that broke election rules to win - sort of like they routinely do in places like Zimbabwe, Syria, N Korea and so on.

And like Angola where the president has just given the oil company to his daughter (who I think is the richest person in Angola) or our EU brethren Romania where they are having an art exhibition to highlight the level of corruption in their country. That's on Beeb news today.
Guess where all these countries hide the wealth they steal from their people? In our banks, lol. You or me will get bells ringing in head office of MI5 if we stick over £2500 in cash in our banks yet we have most of the oil revenue stolen from Nigeria over the last couple of decades stashed away. All the corruption at the top feeds extremism, for every member of Boko Harem or ISIS you will find a corrupt official that drove them there.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also check out Transparency International corruption perception index, even Mis's favourite person Dave Cambacon is worried about this shit.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Don't bother use a password manager. Do you ever do anything other than cover for other people? Feck me your dim.

lol! ...oh the irony, it's you're Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:07 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

lol! ...oh the irony, it's you're Thanks/OK

Trying to speak your language mate. Here's a suggestion try joining the debate instead of sitting on the sidelines having little snidely digs every now and then. Every other post of yours is a shit stirring little poke at someone, as for having a go at my literacy that's a good one, can't do politics just vote as your old man did, can't do current affairs as don't really have an opinion on much, can't do sport cos you're too busy shit stirring, can't do much in fact. Now take a few minutes off and see if I've made many or any grammatical errors in that paragraph you two faced little wanker.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Sleep there there
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 5:04 pm

And.....if we all spewed out as much shit as you the forum would be totally unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 5:06 pm

And.......as for being two faced, that's a very strange accusation. I've always called a spade a spade, or in your case a cnut a cnut. That's probs what irks you so much, I'm one of the few that doesn't swallow your shit.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Come on chaps, be nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Nah let him go it's unusual to get to interact one to one with the snidely fecker. Spewing shit on a forum, it's what it's for Mis.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Nah let him go it's unusual to get to interact one to one with the snidely fecker. Spewing shit on a forum, it's what it's for Mis.

Snidey shorely Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:00 pm

So what's your opinion on the Tory election fraud then Mis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Election Fraud   Tory Election Fraud - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Election Fraud
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2