RegGreen
Les Miserable
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Wombles Match Thread... Empty
PostSubject: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 11:40 am

Will Elias be lurking behind the grandstand, autograph book in hand to welcome 'The Real Dons' Very Happy

Must win foreshore. Pompey will win at Daggers but Oxford, Stan and Rovers could all drop points.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Will Elias be lurking behind the grandstand, autograph book in hand to welcome 'The Real Dons' Very Happy

Must win foreshore. Pompey will win at Daggers but Oxford, Stan and Rovers could all drop points.
lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Another must win and as you say hopefully couple others drop points. Best we can hope for. Anything less than Victory and play offs for sure
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Hopefully, a 2-0 win to the greens.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Deep down i dont believe anybody thinks this shambles of a club will get promoted, so save your money buy some beers sit in the garden and laugh at Jimmy! drunk
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi all, because I was thinking I was still 21, took on to much repair work at home which did put me out of action. but will be back tonight with this week team news. I love you
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Plymouth Argyle v AFC Wimbledon

Man in the middle DARREN DRYSDALE  Games  30 YELLOWS 72  REDS 2

Assisted by Colin Lymer and Mark Derrien

Fourth Official Robert Dabbs

Will we be let down again?

Argyle News

We have already beaten  Wimbledon twice this season, both times away from home. This would be the Pilgrims third victory over the Dons this season if Argyle were to secure the three points. In theory, this should be the easiest tie of the three as the Pilgrims will have home advantage. Argyle won 2-0 at Wimbledon in early August, then just under a month later won there again; this time in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy, coming back from two goals down to win 3-2.

One good new is Matt has sign to the end of the season

The date of April the 9th has been a lucky date for us, we have won the last seven games on April 9; not conceding a goal in any of those seven games.

It Armed Forces day

Argyle are holding their eighth annual Armed Services Day and a number of VIPs, including the Lord Mayor of Plymouth, Dr John Mahony, and military top brass will be in attendance.

Before the match – weather permitting – there will be a number of events, including a junior field gun demonstration, a Sea Cadets TS Golden Hind horn pipe display, the HMS Heroes choir and the Royal Marines Volunteer Cadet Corps of Drums. ( I was once a long time ago a member of this Corps of drums)

AFC Wimbledon News and Views

Neal Ardley's men will be aiming to stay in the play-off race by extending an excellent record at Home Park, but Argyle are still firmly in contention for an automatic promotion place

Wimbledon supporters can pay on the day for tomorrow's match at Plymouth Argyle.
The team had excellent support at Adams Park last Saturday with over 800 fans cheering on the Dons to victory and your backing will once again be appreciated in South Devon. 
Supporters who have booked tickets in advance can collect from 1.00 pm tomorrow at the box office behind the main grandstand (far left window) at Home Park.

Barry Fuller believes that AFC Wimbledon are equipped with plenty of talent and experience to keep play-off hopes alive as Neal Ardley’s men prepare for a tough test at Plymouth.
Fuller is under no illusions that it will be a tough test against automatic promotion chasers Plymouth tomorrow, but he believes the Dons have improved a lot since an opening day defeat against Derek Adams’ side.

“We don’t want to think too far ahead because Plymouth away is a tough game. They have been up there all season and it’s a difficult place to go. We know we have to be ready for Plymouth because we will only get the result we’re looking for if we prepare right.

The Dons Trust Board

Play your part as the club seeks a Plough Lane return

The Dons Trust Board is looking for a small team of volunteers to help it manage a consultation project about the design of our proposed new stadium at Plough Lane.

The consultation with Trust members will be about the various seating/standing options open to us – all of them, it must be stressed, subject to affordability. The DT also wants to get members’ views on the relative priority of retaining terraces as opposed to, say, improving training facilities for the first team and the Academy if there is an amount of money available to spend over and above the basic cost of the new stadium.

The Trust needs to ensure that the various options are well communicated to members and that the views of Trust members are fully captured and understood by the Dons Trust Board before any final decisions are taken on the final stadium design process.

Dons webs stite

We never lose at plymouth

Make no mistake the Pilgrims are in a fragile state right now - their form since Xmas has been poor and they have slipped from being auto promo certs to now having to fight for 3rd spot. The disaster v Exeter last week must have left them as gibbering wrecks all week......it wouldn't surprise me if their CBs are effectively having breakdowns at the thought of coping with Tom and the Montserratian Messi this afternoon. 8/5 a Dons win

Weather forecast for Devon suggests snow tomorrow

Cheap train tickets from London, if you want the £15 day return to Exeter on SWT by by Friday

SNN, watch out for the sailorboys tomorrow.

(news and views are Source from web sites)

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Fa cup stealing scum.

Give them hell argyle !!!!!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:19 pm

no worries tg your weekly team news and post videos are most appreciated
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 5:33 am

Morning girls and boys, match day are we going to do the business? Last week I had a feeling we would lose even when we were 1 up, but today we be fighting for the whole 90+ mins. I hope the weather will kind for the school gun runs. See you all there, wrap up going to be a cold day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 8:54 am

Will be there today,my first visit to HP since the Mansfield win.
Up to two seasons ago didn't miss a game, but the negative effects of the Brentmare has dented my enthusiasm.
That said will be cheering on the greens today. In truth am looking forward to boozy get together after the game more than the game which will be tense.
COYG and hopefully wins for Yeovil and the Gulls today.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:14 am

As ever glad I'm not going

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:22 am

Going today with my dear old Dad. Heart says win, head says draw or narrow defeat.

A QPR-supporting mate once said to me 'all I ask for is some pass and move and bit of wing play. It's not too much, is it?' That's how I feel today - play wingers and 2 up top. We simply have to win this one to stay in the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:05 am

Dream on Inny, enjoy the hoof ball Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:24 am

Back last night after a week in the sun just in time for today's game, aren't I lucky. Neutral

I see last Saturday went well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:40 am

Geddon Argyle boot the shitty fooks into next week, chances are running out and a point will not do.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:51 am

Fans heading to Plymouth

The A38 remains closed in Plymouth direction

Diversions are in place but drivers should expect major delays on the A38 in both directions for much of the day.

The fatal collision happened when the lorry was travelling on the eastbound carriageway of the A38 at 6.11am. It ended up on the westbound carriageway on its side.

The driver was confirmed dead at the scene.

At 7.10am, while traffic was tailed back as a result of the collision, a second crash happened on the Plymouth-bound side of the road.

Plympton eastbound one lane closed, traffic queueing due to a collision between Marsh Mills Roundabout and Deep Lane
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Sounds bad, luckily we've got fantastic alternative road, rail and air links. Rolling Eyes RIP to the the driver.

I'm off to the pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Dream on Inny, enjoy the hoof ball Very Happy

Ha! Yes, no doubt...
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:46 pm

No Roob's, and suprise suprise no daniel sicknote, the worst loan signing ever!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Boateng starts. Reubs must be injured?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Carey hits the bar after 26 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 pm

That was quick. What's he drinking ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:34 pm

1 down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Bowlocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wombles Match Thread...   Wombles Match Thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wombles Match Thread...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next