HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FA Cup Match Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

FA Cup Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:58 pm

That's the Youth Cup match at Colchester. Not much of a long old poke for me so I'm taking in the delights with my brother. Aviva Aviva!

As a REAL super fan says about tonight's less important Lincoln game
Quote :
It's going to be for the die hards
and in a prod at you fairweather fans
Quote :
Saying that, with a win tonight,watch the 'Argyle 'til I die' crew come out then.
for the next round game at Aston Villa. Bet the President and his entourage jump on the bandwagon for that one.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 am

Just back. Or rather just back a good few hours ago but jumped staight into bed but now up and at em after suffering a 3 train, should be one train, delayed riddled journey to work. Amazing game. 4-4 with Argyle going into lead 4 times including in extra time and losing the lead 4 times almost immediately and then winning on penalties. On paper we were underdogs with Colchester being in a higher division (when did that happen why are we worse than Colchester - don't answer that it just what I thought as I rocked up to their completed ground) and a long wining streak. It looked at first that it would be men against boys with them looking taller faster fitter. But Argyle seem to on the road in the Acamdemy to producing neat intelligent skillfull footballers. Due diligence and investment in this area could provide rich pickings.

See a glory hunters coach or two is being arrange for the Villa Park clash. If you can go or are near by and can go I would recommend it. Good fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:18 am

Well done Dougie, glad you saw some goals, BTW you're still not a proper fan, couldn't ever hope to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 pm

All aboard the black pasty to Villa Park, table seats for superfans only, i'm sure it'll be just like the semi 30 years ago. jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
All aboard the black pasty to Villa Park, table seats for superfans only, i'm sure it'll be just like the semi 30 years ago.  jocolor 
Eww. The use of the word 'semi' in a post which also contains the word 'superfans' has quite put me off my dinner.

Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Peggy wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
All aboard the black pasty to Villa Park, table seats for superfans only, i'm sure it'll be just like the semi 30 years ago.  jocolor 
Eww. The use of the word 'semi' in a post which also contains the word 'superfans' has quite put me off my dinner.

Razz 
Hope it's not sausages. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Calling all glory hunters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:48 pm

There was talk of a free coach being put on to take supporters to the match. Now its £23.Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh.. Nikkkk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Match Thread   FA Cup Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

FA Cup Match Thread
Page 1 of 1