Freathy
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Twenty quid saved not watching that crap, the players need stout knee's not the fans. this ragbag squad wont make the play offs.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Very bad result that, everyone else around us won. No doubt the sheep will be given their orders to turn on the manager now that there's more than a chance we won't be in the automatic promotion places - must defend our wonderful chairman obviously.

Not out of the race quite yet but really need to win the next 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:20 pm

There are a few games to go still and things might change. But right now the analysis offered by several people here on ATD, from the very start of the season, of Argyle having some good players and a good starting XI but a dangerously small squad, is looking ominously accurate. The same can be said of the call on here for genuine reinforcements in January, rather than a randomly thrown together collection of players on loan who are now too numerous to fit into the matchday squad simultaneously!

It strikes me as anything but a random stab in the dark to lay the blame for this at the feet of an unwilling, penny pinching owner. In fact it seems to me that anyone still denying this increasingly obvious state of affairs is clearly delusional!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:29 pm

charleymouse wrote:
There are a few games to go still and things might change. But right now the analysis offered by several people here on ATD, from the very start of the season, of Argyle having some good players and a good starting XI but a dangerously small squad, is looking ominously accurate. The same can be said of the call on here for genuine reinforcements in January, rather than a randomly thrown together collection of players on loan who are now too numerous to fit into the matchday squad simultaneously!

It strikes me as anything but a random stab in the dark to lay the blame for this at the feet of an unwilling, penny pinching owner. In fact it seems to me that anyone still denying this increasingly obvious state of affairs is clearly delusional!
Agree with all of that! Brent and his "team" have no plan or vision for the club they just bumble along week to week, there has to be a better altenative than Brent, or the club will die from apathy and neglect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:44 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
charleymouse wrote:

Agree with all of that! Brent and his "team" have no plan or vision for the club they just bumble along week to week, there has to be a better altenative than Brent, or the club will die from apathy and neglect.

Exactly, chances are that either Adams will be hounded out by the pigs of WOR or he will get fed up with having his hands tied and feck off in the summer, same goes for our better players, next year could as easily be a relegation scrap as a step up to league 1. What a feckin joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:51 pm

A tenner on us playing in the Vanarama National League under the present incumbents of JB and DA is looking like a worthy punt, for the season after next.

I'd be quite happy to cash out at 50k midway through next season!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Well, looks like it is the Play-Offs and ultimate failure then !.

The blame can be firmly put at the feet of James Brent who has no idea about the importance of getting out of this god forsaken league. Mr Brent, please leave now.

I bet Lord T is laughing his head off at the sheer incompetence of this rapidly declining Argyle side.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
charleymouse wrote:

Exactly, chances are that either Adams will be hounded out by the pigs of WOR or he will get fed up with having his hands tied and feck off in the summer, same goes for our better players, next year could as easily be a relegation scrap as a step up to league 1. What a feckin joke.

It won't be easy to find a manager as good as DA if he leaves, especially if he continues to say things which hint at a lack of resources granted by Brent. Big turnover of players + change of manager leaves plenty of uncertainty around next season.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:25 pm

The knives are clearly out for DA elsewhere, opponents have worked us out, no plan B yada yada.

Plan A started at the top, cheap as fekn possible. Our tiny squad have now worked it out and lost desire, happy to see the season out whilst preserving any remaining fitness and wondering where they'll be this coming August. Who can blame them?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Fans expect a plan ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:33 pm

On Pisspoti, it's funny how the top sycophnats are quiet as a fooking mouse, i,e De-lar and that hideous excuse for a human, Nool.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Foreshore it's a multi night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:10 pm

HIGNFY wrote:
On Pisspoti, it's funny how the top sycophnats are quiet as a fooking mouse, i,e De-lar and that hideous excuse for a human, Nool.

They'll all be at that 1996 reunion do. Once they're back being keyboard warriors tomorrow, watch the dissent get bullied off their site.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:38 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

I bet Lord T is laughing his head off at the sheer incompetence of this rapidly declining Argyle side.

I did have a little snigger to myself, especially in light of a big 1-4 for the City.

Apr 2nd is looming large and the four days shortly afterwards when you visit Pompey and Orient could actually see you slipping toward the bottom of the play off zone.

We live in hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 12:06 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I did have a little snigger to myself, especially in light of a big 1-4 for the City.

Apr 2nd is looming large and the four days shortly afterwards when you visit Pompey and Orient could actually see you slipping toward the bottom of the play off zone.

We live in hope.

I don't let myself bet against Argyel, I just couldn't, if I could I'd probably be a millionaire by now, just bet of the choke and over the years you could have done really well, during Brent's tenure you couldn't go wrong, not sure you'd get good odds on it at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3