Punchdrunk
Freathy
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town

Man in the middle Darren Bond   Games: 27   YELLOW 82 RED 2

Assisted by Richard Martin and Timothy Wood

Fourth Official Mark Pottage

Plymouth Argyle News

Game we must win with the pack closing on us.
Who will play right back with Mellor banned. Will DM start with Reid?
Going to be an interesting team selection.

Plymouth Argyle ready and raring for end-of-season run-in, says Derek Adams

Plymouth Argyle Community Trust

This Saturday’s game at Home Park will provide another busy day for Argyle Community Trust staff, as our Match-Day Magic promotion is again fully booked. The Youth Football Clubs from Hayle, Illogan and Charlestown will join us for a day
Mick Heathcote to lead reunion of Plymouth Argyle's 1996 Wembley-winning heroes around the pitch at half time

Luton Town News

Luton manage is looking forward to the trip to Plymouth and aiming for another good performance despite the defeat to Crawley last weekend

We have received an initial allocation of 1,116 standard tickets and 112 family tickets for this fixture.

The Hatters have completed the loan signing of defender Glen Rea for the rest of the season from Brighton & Hove Albion.
Rea, 21, arrives in time to be included in the Town squad to face Plymouth Argyle on Saturday. He has been given squad number five.

NJ. Alex Lawless could feature again after a hamstring problem but Town remain without Nathan Doyle and Josh McQuoid. Ryan Hall is also unavailable while Scott Griffiths has a knock and won't be seen for a while it is reported.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Glad I'm not going

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:28 pm

1-1 cue people saying that Luton are a decent side and "glad to have taken a point" or some similar nonsense.

No wonder we wallow in mediocrity
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Nailed on away win, filling the squad with substandard loans has taken its toll.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Players neeg to stand up on this one and put in a top performance even if we are on a cow field
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:14 am

Will this be the team for the Luton game?

Luke McCormick;
Oscar Threlkeld, Curtis Nelson, Peter Hartley, Gary Sawyer;
 Jordan Houghton;McHugh,
Jake Jervis, Graham Carey, Gregg Wylde;
Reuben Reid.
Back to top Go down
andytrojan

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:36 am

Greetings! I really believe you should close this website down. You have been brain washed by your own lies for far too long and your opinions are not relevant anymore. Make a positive contribution to supporting Argyle and move on - you're too bitter to know anything else. Your hate will not do you any good when you're on your talking to each other on your nasty depraved website.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:50 am

lol lol lol Was that really worth waiting 4 months for 'Andy'? clown
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:18 am

andytrojan wrote:
Greetings! I really believe you should close this website down. You have been brain washed by your own lies for far too long and your opinions are not relevant anymore. Make a positive contribution to supporting Argyle and move on - you're too bitter to know anything else. Your hate will not do you any good when you're on your talking to each other on your nasty depraved website.

Who do think will be in the team tomorrow, Andy? (Keep to tomorrow game on this thread please)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:58 am

What an Odd post, but on the Ball.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:05 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:22 am

Freaks everywhere
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:48 am

Come on gentlemen, ignore him/her  and keep to the the thread. It no freaks in Argyle team Alan

Will the groundsmen use the sprinklers tomorrow after this long dry spell?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:28 pm

andytrojan wrote:

Does your mate Ian still describe you to others as "the one who stinks of piss"?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Now I detest Luton, they are a scummy club, in a scummy town, with scummy supporters............... but cam on you Hatters, do it for the nation.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Now I detest Luton, they are a scummy club, in a scummy town, with scummy supporters............... but cam on you Hatters, do it for the nation.

Yawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Lord Troll at it again...yawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Schmoooooze. He couldn't care less about the Argyle/exeter thing. I certainly never have, apart from the fact local games bring larger gates. I think Newell does in a pantomime sense, but to please the squire.....look how quaint and passionate we are james.

On a technical point, I don't see Tisdale as a troll, I see him as a campaigner for his political views using a football fans forum of ANOther club. Probably campaigning across the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Players neeg to stand up on this one and put in a top performance even if we are on a cow field
100% correct. Massive game really.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:50 am

Good morning camper, A 2 1 win today, With over 9,000 to watch it.

IT POTD for the Luton fans and they have sold over 500 tickets so far (Friday morning)

There was also a interview with DB on Talksport football league show this morning
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:53 am

How many of the nine loans squad builder Jimmy has signed will be playing today?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:16 am

We need to win this to keep our play-off hopes alive. But unlucky for us so do Luton

2-0 Hatters

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:42 am

Freathy wrote:
Glad I'm not going

BRENT OUT

So am I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:54 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Why don't you try the IS RUS website, they may take notice of you.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I've been a bit nervous about this one after last week, I didn't see the game last week so I'll take any incoming with good grace, but we held a 1-0 lead for about an hour against a bleddy good side, a stupid penalty and then curtains, so we have the ability, I'll stick my neck out and go for a win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:29 am

Home win is the only result, we need five or six to see us home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town   Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle v Luton Town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next