womble
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Banned from pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:04 am

What, is Ollie whatsit only 15!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:05 am

A new "abuse report"

"I seriously suggest you remove the thread that contains blatant lies by Womble. Womble is a liar"

Anonymous, natch, but interestingly current.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:16 am

Olliearsehole is a Nool Mod, Sly Creepy and Obidient to his master.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:58 am

I hope we see more of Womble. Another reasonable, articulate and well-informed poster who no longer fits in on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:52 am

I am not a liar. The person who filed the abuse report is welcome to contact me and we can discuss their concerns over a civilised cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:21 pm

We don't know who it is but we can give you a list.......

...a very long list! Shocked Very Happy

Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Ollie has contacted me by Pm to apologise. He is sincere and genuine so to me that's the end of it and have accepted it.

A stupid and immature moment I guess none of us are beyond. I doubt any other mod would have had the decency to apologise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:42 pm

womble wrote:
Ollie has contacted me by Pm to apologise.  He is sincere and genuine so to me that's the end of it and have accepted it.  

A stupid and immature moment I guess none of us are beyond.  I doubt any other mod would have had the decency to apologise.

Well done Ollie and well done Womble for accepting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
womble wrote:
Hes apologised and seems genuine. I still want a couple answers about my account deactivation,  

Ollieargyle9 on pasoti wrote:

I deactivated your account for the comment below regarding abortion which is a sensitive topic to say the least. However on reflection I reinstated your account as I felt I too was wrong to have pushed you to a point where you felt the need to make such a comment.

LOl.

Stupid boy Ollie making a mockery of the "three mods needed to ban" rule on Pasoti.
The farm caught in a lie yet again!

Such solo outrageous renegade behaviour by a mod should be punished with a demotion from his admin position I would have thought?

he'll be promoted to assistant site manager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:23 pm

Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
womble wrote:
Hes apologised and seems genuine. I still want a couple answers about my account deactivation,  

I deactivated your account for the comment below regarding abortion which is a sensitive topic to say the least. However on reflection I reinstated your account as I felt I too was wrong to have pushed you to a point where you felt the need to make such a comment.

LOl.

Stupid boy Ollie making a mockery of the "three mods needed to ban" rule on Pasoti.

Such solo outrageous renegade behaviour by a mod should be punished with a demotion from his admin position I would have thought?

I can imagine Ollie saying that on Pasoti.

And PL2 correcting him 'assistant TO the Site Manager'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:29 pm

ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
womble wrote:

LOl.

Damn ejh you beat me to it! From The Office?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Tosspotty is a cancer

They banned you, and now gone back on it, the best thing you can do is never ever log in to that shithole again

in a few days time there will be a funny yet truthful parody Video about Ian cnut and tosspotty, will be worth a watch and im sure all on here will like it Smile
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
So many posters are choosing to leave Pasoti, they can't afford to ban people - even known dissenters like Womble. In fact they desperately NEED dissenting voices to try and farcically claim to be 'inclusive'.

Twats.

Good point, a necessary evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:15 pm

I see Womble is back to normal and busy commenting on the riveting subject of whether Walton should have been booed. or clapped.
Just think what a lucky escape we've had. That could have been us.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
I see Womble is back to normal and busy commenting on the riveting subject of whether Walton should have been booed. or clapped.

...and Newell has taken to the Pasoti Word Game in an effort to ensure the post count keeps ticking over. cheers
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:

There's no place like home Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Probably Pasoti's most profuse poster these days is IJN. Very Happy  Not working though, is it.
This week's post count is just about neck and neck again, as it has been for most of the year, and probably since the great bore descended :-

Pasoti 1977
ATD    1839
Not looking good for the great dictator. Just how mute are those Pasoti hordes ?
#fiddlingthestatistics
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Probably Pasoti's most profuse poster these days is IJN. Very Happy  Not working though, is it.
This week's post count is just about neck and neck again, as it has been for most of the year, and probably since the great bore descended :-

Pasoti 1977
ATD    1839
Not looking good for the great dictator. Just how mute are those Pasoti hordes ?
#fiddlingthestatistics

Incredible really considering they've got nearly 10x as many members, very stale, poor value for the advertisers shorely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
womble wrote:

LOl.

Damn ejh you beat me to it! From The Office?

I know all 12 episodes plus the specials off by heart!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:30 pm

Why does Pasoti sell itself for sponsorship? It seems like a desperate crack head craving more and more. Begging and desperate. Threads about statistics non stop, as if anyone cares.

ATD is a forum of equal size and stature, fully independent, and seemingly inexpensive to run.

What gives?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Even as a mod I don't know how much this site costs to run...pennies?

Why they need sponsorship is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Mr Hawkins, like many people I use both sites. I am reluctant to be forced off pasoti by a the mods. I have been an atd member for a while now and like it here, but am loathe to believe pasoti is beyond saving.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:51 pm

The only cost we have had this year was to get rid of the adverts for members. That will last for a year. The price was less than £10 I think.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:52 pm

womble wrote:
Mr Hawkins, like many people I use both sites. I am reluctant to be forced off pasoti by a the mods.  I have been an atd member for a while now and like it here, but am loathe to believe pasoti is beyond saving.

Of course it is.

Getting the pigs out of Home Farm now they literally own it?

IJN won't relinquish control of the farm for a long time, bet your life on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from pasoti
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next