X Isle
VillageGreen
KelShacks
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:42 pm

They may block your E-Mail address but they do not delete you off they numbers of members because they would lose revenue from their advertisers.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:
They may block your E-Mail address but they do not delete you off they numbers of members because they would lose revenue from their advertisers.

I've said for an age that 30-40 Posters account for 95% of all currents Postings
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

KelShacks

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Kelly Shackleton 25/07/2015
To: Pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk

Just the sort of childish and pathetic response I would expect from the likes of you with the mentality of a goldfish. You lot will be made to look like fools soon enough when Jimmy sails you up the river without a paddle. I can sleep well every night pal Surprised)
Actions
Pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk (Pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk) Add to contacts 25/07/2015 Keep this message at the top of your inbox
To: kelshacks40@outlook.com
Pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk
Once again thank you for your feedback.
From our point of view we are used to dealing with kids such as you during
the school holidays.
Have a nice day!
Actions
Kelly Shackleton 25/07/2015
To: pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk

Maybe you should learn how 1 to run a site correctly and not be biased and 2 remove your head from Jimmys ass because I cant tell where he begins and you guys end. Stop sucking his cock and see him for what he really is ! Oh no, but then you lot have got your fingers sell and truly in the pie too dont you ? Youre all in it for yourselves, not the club ! Makes me sick
Actions
pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk Add to contacts 23/07/2015 Keep this message at the top of your inbox
To: kelshacks40@outlook.com
pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk
Thanks for the offer, we accept.

BACS or Paypal?
Actions
Pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk (Pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk) Add to contacts 23/07/2015 Keep this message at the top of your inbox
To: Kelly Shackleton
Pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk
Thank you for feedback Kelly.
Actions
Kelly Shackleton 23/07/2015
To: pasotimods@argylegames.org.uk

If that is a libelous comment then why am I not being taken to court ? How pathetic are you guys ? Honestly ? I tell you what take me to court and sue me for 100k and then you can settle for 75k yeah ?
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

KelShacks

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Read those comments from the bottom upwards. These are the email responses I had from the folls over in pi$$potty land
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:59 pm

why does that pompous email scream of de liar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:00 pm

For those that are interested, there are some interesting statistics.
If we take statistics after the first 12 months of ATD, the total number of contributions/posts on this forum have been roughly equivalent to 40% of the total posted on Pbay, and recently the figures are at least that, if not now a 50% of Pbay's efforts. Very strange that, given those ludicrously misleading figures of how many users are online at any one time on Pbay. We all know Nool recalibrated the headline figure overnight, which resulted in a doubling/trebling of his supposed online figure, but pleeeeease .. Who is he kidding.
Looking back on the number of posts made, there is the most laughable statistic of all. Shortly after Nool took over, the stats show thousands of posts disappeared from Pbay. Maybe because he was embarrassed with his own historical input, and that of all the other multi accounts. The 'Night of the Long Rubber' on pasoti spread over several weeks saw the disappearance of some 50,000 posts. That's some going lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:27 pm

The mod who gave me his password once told me that the night the "server went down" was actually a mass post deletion exercise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The mod who gave me his password once told me that the night the "server went down" was actually a mass post deletion exercise.

I actually don't doubt that.
It makes my now infamous mod room cull look tiny in comparison.
That website is truly out of control and needs bringing down.

Who the feck do Newell and his cronies think they are?!!
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:55 pm

When they made subforums members only Football Forums showed 5-6 guests and Terraces still showed 20+ guests online. DeLar said this was down to bots because of relative traffic. On that basis main discussion board would have dozens all the time.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:55 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
But what part of the Pasoti rules did you break?
it seems he broke there no 1 golden rule frank..never bad mouth dear old uncle jim..have you forgot he saved us from death & put us in a perminent coma lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:40 am

RegGreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
it seems he broke there no 1 golden rule frank..never bad mouth dear old uncle jim..have you forgot he saved us from death & put us in a perminent coma lol!

The rule I broke was in pasoti rules paragraph 97, sub section (h), line 6:

"Porky doesn't have the intellectual ability to respond constructively to any challenges or criticism. therefore you will be banned from pasoti if you do or say anything which:
a) Embarrasses Porky
b) Shows Porky to be a liar and a total f*ckwit
c) Points out Porky's hypocrisy, stupidity, illegal behaviour or obsessive control freakery
d) Shows Porky up for the pathetic keyboard warrior he is."

I'm not 100% sure I've got the wording correct, since this part of the pasoti agreement is known only to the hand picked arse-licking bellends mods. But you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:24 am

Homeslice wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

The rule I broke was in pasoti rules paragraph 97, sub section (h), line 6:

"Porky doesn't have the intellectual ability to respond constructively to any challenges or criticism. therefore you will be banned from pasoti if you do or say anything which:
a) Embarrasses Porky
b) Shows Porky to be a liar and a total f*ckwit
c) Points out Porky's hypocrisy, stupidity, illegal behaviour or obsessive control freakery
d) Shows Porky up for the pathetic keyboard warrior he is."

I'm not 100% sure I've got the wording correct, since this part of the pasoti agreement is known only to the hand picked arse-licking bellends mods. But you get the idea.

That's about the size of it, Homey. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:09 am

green_genie wrote:
When they made subforums members only Football Forums showed 5-6 guests and Terraces still showed 20+ guests online. DeLar said this was down to bots because of relative traffic. On that basis main discussion board would have dozens all the time.

What I find amusing is that the Pasoti wanklords moderate their site badly, in response to what happens here. Whenever we highlight some corrupt fuckwittery over there they close the board so we can't see it, and then lie to their users as to why they did it. They have now closed the "banned" forum for guests because we have highlighted that Homeslice doesn't appear on it.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 pm

The amusing thing is Frank, if you know the actual individual link for each of their boards you can view every single one directly.

Allows you to skip the homepage and view it direct. Biggest and oldest flaw in their board software. lol!

That includes all "hidden" boards including their mod boards.

Oh dear.

Simple Google search reveals all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The amusing thing is Frank, if you know the actual individual link for each of their boards you can view every single one directly.

Allows you to skip the homepage and view it direct. Biggest and oldest flaw in their board software. lol!

Oh dear.

what do you type into google to view the pasoti mod room?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Oh dear.

what do you type into google to view the pasoti mod room?

"Ku Klux Klan" bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:18 pm

'Big, gay bears'
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:34 pm

'Pasoti Mod Room'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:50 pm

'Newell's Evil Lair'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:09 pm

" Thai boys "
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Nitty gritty
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:57 pm

When I got the internet on my phone, i thought i'd go to pasoti and join. What put me off was the bullying of youngsters. I went no further with that site. Now, well, I need make no further comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:09 am

I see on Pasoti that the 'banned' sub forum that briefly made an appearance has now vanished again !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:38 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
I see on Pasoti that the 'banned' sub forum that briefly made an appearance has now vanished again !!

It's probably because they don't have the bandwidth to cope with listing all the usernames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Pi$$poti
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4