VillageGreen
KelShacks
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:37 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Maybe the order to ban Kelshacks came directly from the REAL owners of Pasoti.

Where's Gaddy stand in it all these days?

Who actually has ultimate control?

Who is the man who could say feck it, I'll do the world a favour!    

..and pull the Pig on Pissoti?  Sorry...  I mean plug!

and boy, is he one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:42 am

It's not libel if it's a personally held opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:50 am

Yea Man wrote:
It's not libel if it's a personally held opinion.

.........and its not libel until a High Court judge deems it so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:02 am

Instead of worrying about libel maybe Newell should be more concerned about keeping his job.

Tweeting a picture whilst driving in the third lane of a motorway in pissing down rain is a fantastic example to set to all his employees at a major haulage firm.

It also makes him an even bigger cock than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:30 am

Yea Man wrote:
Instead of worrying about libel maybe Newell should be more concerned about keeping his job.

Tweeting a picture whilst driving in the third lane of a motorway in pissing down rain is a fantastic example to set to all his employees at a major haulage firm.

It also makes him an even bigger cock than before.

Do D&C Police have a twitter account? #retweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:57 am

Looks like they do.

@DC_Police

Anyone on twitter fancy doing a little #retweet lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Looks like they do.

@DC_Police

Anyone on twitter fancy doing a little #retweet lol!

Done. Regardless of who it is, that's the sort of arrogant tosspottery that really gets on my spuds. How many accidents are caused by morons using mobiles at the wheel, for whatever purpose? Hope D&C police act. Arseholes like him deserve to have the book thrown at them.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:25 pm

I had to be cut out of a car once because of somebody like him. Trust me, if you knew how that feels, you wouldn't use your phone and drive. Selfish Cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:28 pm

As a professional chauffeur he really should know better.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
As a professional chauffeur he really should know better.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:43 pm

And guess who's following me on Twitter now. Hello Ian.

I wonder if he can last a bit longer than The Chris Webb before blocking me.
Back to top Go down
ConDeLaCreme

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:52 pm

At least you got a reason for deactivation- I wasn't so lucky pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:58 pm

I hope the Police take action. Its not the first time he has taken photos and posted them whilst driving.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:35 am

Same here Homeslice there banned /blocked me by all there accounts on social media..they dont like it when when you call em out & make em look the cnuts they really are for everyone to see
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:49 am

ConDeLaCreme wrote:
At least you got a reason for deactivation- I wasn't so lucky pig

I got a lot more than Deactivation......!!  Morning Wannabe Politician and  pig  Mr Newell.  Trust me my Radar Paints you both everyday for what you did last year. Perhaps Wannabe you think I've forgotten...
Trust me never going to happen lol!

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:50 am

I chuckle when I see that only 1 person is in the 'banned user' sub forum.
Why can't those apes come clean and publish the full list !!

Sooner Pasoti is shut down the better.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:52 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Doesn't need to be shut down Per Se, they're doing a fine job on their own without anyones elses input.
They are like a stuck pig just bleeding out slowly bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:23 am

Well who'da thought it. Normally I log in to Pasoti automatically....this morning I'm logged out and when I try to log in I get the 'this account is currently inactive...' message. Guess I'm on the banned list too. Ian Newell, sociopath, control freak, and, if this behaviour is anything to go by, primary school-aged child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:27 am

But what part of the Pasoti rules did you break?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:30 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Its got to be around the 100 mark since Nool and his Cohorts sized contol, it now just a vehicle of self promotion for nool and his Lackeys.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:32 am

Homeslice wrote:
Well who'da thought it. Normally I log in to Pasoti automatically....this morning I'm logged out and when I try to log in I get the 'this account is currently inactive...' message. Guess I'm on the banned list too. Ian Newell, sociopath, control freak, and, if this behaviour is anything to go by, primary school-aged child.

Make that a 101:Oink:laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:42 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Haven't got a Scooby.

Of the 10 or so posts I actually made on Pasoti, the closest I came to dissent was on the thread discussing the American TV series House of Cards, when I said that the original, British series with Ian Richardson in the lead role was way better than the Kevin Spacey series. Possibly Postey (who started the thread) has a man-crush on Kevin Spacey and won't tolerate any criticism of him.

Either that or Newell's just a vindictive cnut who's now shitting himself in case D&C Police come knocking and discover that the interior of his car matches the interior in that illegally-taken photo he posted on Twitter. I've messaged my step-brother ( A Chief Superintendent, no less) to make sure the message gets through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:49 am

Homeslice wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Haven't got a Scooby.

Of the 10 or so posts I actually made on Pasoti, the closest I came to dissent was on the thread discussing the American TV series House of Cards, when I said that the original, British series with Ian Richardson in the lead role was way better than the Kevin Spacey series. Possibly Postey (who started the thread) has a man-crush on Kevin Spacey and won't tolerate any criticism of him.

Either that or Newell's just a vindictive cnut who's now shitting himself in case D&C Police come knocking and discover that the interior of his car matches the interior in that illegally-taken photo he posted on Twitter. I've messaged my step-brother ( A Chief Superintendent, no less) to make sure the message gets through.

Good stuff !!

laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:51 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Haven't got a Scooby.

Good stuff !!

laugh

Lets hope :Oink:likes Porridge!laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:55 am

Homeslice wrote:

I read the other day you were ban from his twitter site aswel. he keeps trying to become my friend on my face book account. No chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Pi$$poti
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next