sufferedsince 68
X Isle
VillageGreen
KelShacks
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:28 am

Tgwu wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Well who'da thought it. Normally I log in to Pasoti automatically....this morning I'm logged out and when I try to log in I get the 'this account is currently inactive...' message. Guess I'm on the banned list too. Ian Newell, sociopath, control freak, and, if this behaviour is anything to go by, primary school-aged child.

I read the other day you were ban from his twitter site aswel. he keeps trying to become my friend on my face book account. No chance.

Yesterday, he started following me on Twitter. Today, he's blocked me. I'm seeing a pattern here. lol

#nutcaseNewell #crybaby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:37 am

pasoti has always been shite and heavily censored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:49 am

How long before Homeslice appears on the "banned users" board? Or is this a secret banning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:57 am

Homeslice wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Well who'da thought it. Normally I log in to Pasoti automatically....this morning I'm logged out and when I try to log in I get the 'this account is currently inactive...' message. Guess I'm on the banned list too. Ian Newell, sociopath, control freak, and, if this behaviour is anything to go by, primary school-aged child.

I read the other day you were ban from his twitter site aswel. he keeps trying to become my friend on my face book account. No chance.

Yesterday, he started following me on Twitter. Today, he's blocked me. I'm seeing a pattern here. lol

#nutcaseNewell #crybaby

It seems to me that if you use this site and your a member on there and nool finds out your banned. Seems a very silly and pathetic reason to ban someone if you ask me but its not something new.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
You are confusing Human Libel Law with Pasoti Libel Law. Under the Pasoti version its only libelous if its about Brent or Nool. Under the Pasoti law you can say anything derogatory about enemies of Nool without fear but anything the other way results in bannings and the creation of a dossier.

As i found out when he was naming me on his forum, nool is a joke, a complete keyboard warrior..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:15 pm

real janner lasted about 3 hours for questioning the status quo today.
laugh laugh laugh

It's beyond a joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:16 pm

I wonder if real janner comes up in the banned list?!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:49 pm

I'm banned for life under my original username but I don't appear on there either.

Shame they haven't worked out my new account though.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:40 pm

get on yea man. let them try and track your new accounts..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:01 pm

For all they know I could be one of their new mods.....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:11 pm

They will when you feck up the colours so I wouldn't touch them! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:26 pm

see you in the pasoti mod room later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:35 am

One of the mods used to share his password.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:39 pm

I take it that Homeslice has been reinstated as there is no mention of his banning on the sub forum.

Or maybe he is just having "technical issues" so that the GiddyIans can read his PMs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I take it that Homeslice has been reinstated as there is no mention of his banning on the sub forum.

Or maybe he is just having "technical issues" so that the GiddyIans can read his PMs.

Nope, still can't log on. And they were wasting their time trying to look at any PM's I might have sent. After reading about the way Newell does exactly that, there's no way I was ever going to send or respond to any PMs on pisspoti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Nope, still can't log on. And they were wasting their time trying to look at any PM's I might have sent. After reading about the way Newell does exactly that, there's no way I was ever going to send or respond to any PMs on pisspoti

Interestingly, "Homeslice" has been deleted but "realjanner" has been banned but is still registered.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Yea Man wrote:

You're monkey wrench aren't you?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

You're monkey wrench aren't you?

I thought I recognised a particular style of posting from Yea Man....do you live in New Zealand by any chance? lol!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
You are confusing Human Libel Law with Pasoti Libel Law. Under the Pasoti version its only libelous if its about Brent or Nool. Under the Pasoti law you can say anything derogatory about enemies of Nool without fear but anything the other way results in bannings and the creation of a dossier.

Don't forget the threat of the boot boys paying a visit, as i have read on here many a time.

It's a case of do as you are told or else from that lot over the road there, Stasi to the feckin  core.

Kelshack - be on guard and if you see these in your street then the boot boys (girls) are on the way. By the way the young thing 2nd left is Graisers old flame.
http://images.profileengine.com/large/422609487/why.do.good.looking.girls.always.have.ugly.boyfriends
Back to top Go down
devonportlad

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:58 pm

i can see ollieargyle's input to this already 'oohhhhhhh the nastiness'
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:02 pm

devonportlad wrote:
i can see ollieargyle's input to this already 'oohhhhhhh the nastiness'

You not banned yet dp? pig
Back to top Go down
devonportlad

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:11 pm

stop making nasty spiteful comments free speech is pasotis motto Wink
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:29 pm

devonportlad wrote:
stop making nasty spiteful comments free speech is pasotis motto Wink

lol!
Welcome to the right side dpl cheers
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:32 pm

The numbers of 'deactivated' must run into the thousands, Pol Pot had feck all on the farm controllers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:39 am

still lets not worry about that sinking ship it will flounder soon enough once the brent loving ends. o'd be concentrating on preparing for the mass incoming this way when i does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pi$$poti   Banned from Pi$$poti - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Pi$$poti
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next