Greenskin
downthetrack
Rickler
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Well, it's do "a pitbull" now. Your new name is up and running as requested Pit. Very Happy
Log out and then in again using your same password but with the new username. Hopefully it will work, as we haven't actually had a requet to change a username before. If you have problems .........eeerrrrr ........ Pit ..... email us at patd1920@yahoo.co.uk and I'll delete this account and you can register as pitbull afresh using the same email address etc.
While posters rush in their fear and in their tens to dump their pseudonym thing for their real names on Pasoti, ATD is ahead of the game with posters who prefer a nom de plume rather than their real name. ATD at the forefront of cultural change in Plymouth jocolor
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks for the username change (which I wasn't allowed on the farm because I didn't have the same rights as others). It works fine mate. I am happy to keep my real name in my signature, not trying to hide, just wanted something less regimental Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Thanks for the username change (which I wasn't allowed on the farm because I didn't have the same rights as others). It works fine mate. I am happy to keep my real name in my signature, not trying to hide, just wanted something less regimental Rolling Eyes

I thought it was a joke when I read you were only allowed on pasoti if you posted under your real name! Hahaha where the fook do they think they are?! lol! lol!

Double standards as usualy haha nevermind Clive you can be whoever you like on here.

Lots of love

Chris Webb clown

Wink
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Yeah apparently I (only me) was only allowed on the forum if I was posting under 'Cobi Budge' because I had been banned when I was 12 (Rolling Eyes ), I have asked for a username change numerous times and I have been back on pasoti for nearly a year, they wouldn't even let me have cobipafc

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Tokens of power Pit. You'll see a lot more of that sort of thing as you grow older and enter the race fulltime.
There's always an alternative if you look in the right places.
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Actually in all seriousness, I've noticed recently that a steady drip of Pasoti users who stood shoulder to shoulder with Ian Newell and changed their usernames to their real names, are now asking to revert back to their old usernames.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:17 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Well, it's do "a pitbull" now. Your new name is up and running as requested Pit. Very Happy
Log out and then in again using your same password but with the new username. Hopefully it will work, as we haven't actually had a requet to change a username before. If you have problems .........eeerrrrr ........ Pit ..... email us at patd1920@yahoo.co.uk and I'll delete this account and you can register as pitbull afresh using the same email address etc.
While posters rush in their fear and in their tens to dump their pseudonym thing for their real names on Pasoti, ATD is ahead of the game with posters who prefer a nom de plume rather than their real name. ATD at the forefront of cultural change in Plymouth jocolor

I have, even I could do it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Daz on Pasoti wrote:
Cobi was banned from here a couple of years ago for having multiple accounts, trolling and generally being a pain in the arse, we allowed him back on as he and his dad asked us to under the condition that he posted like a normal poster and only used his real name..

So everyone on this site just imagined the thread where Ponty bribed Cobi back to Pasoti as long as he gave up membership to ATD? That was just one big dream we all had?

Who the hell does Daz think he is kidding - it's pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 pm

rickler i saw it as did others we know what went down. but its in the past now

Pitbull prove them wrong and who knows you could be "wooed" back
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
Daz on Pasoti wrote:
Cobi was banned from here a couple of years ago for having multiple accounts, trolling and generally being a pain in the arse, we allowed him back on as he and his dad asked us to under the condition that he posted like a normal poster and only used his real name..

So everyone on this site just imagined the thread where Ponty bribed Cobi back to Pasoti as long as he gave up membership to ATD? That was just one big dream we all had?

Did he go on a Bosman or did you get a fee?
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:43 pm

'Pitbull' hahahha Cobi, you have made my night!

Good on you quitting cobi, I disagreed with you many times on pasoti, but you always said what you were feeling... i would just like to add when i disagreed with you, i never made anything personal or put it down to your age either. Those people who class themselves as 'adults' on there who think its big and cool to bully a 15/16 year old need to get there heads checked, its f*cking pathetic.

Quote :
Trim that dodgy moustache mate

Laughing

Last edited by monti czardas on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 am

just want to ask why has pitball cobi got to change in order to fit in on pasoti?? i stay out of the feud most of the time but these comments are just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 am

greenjock wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Daz on Pasoti wrote:

Swap deal for Peter Dout plus a cash adjustment.
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:07 am

Greenskin wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Daz on Pasoti wrote:

Swap deal for Peter Dout plus a cash adjustment.

Hopefully Pitbull can get his career back on track on ATD.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:02 am

TBH Cobi I did find you a pain in the arse over on Pasoti but amongst all your ramblings there were some good posts

I am shocked to hear though that you have a tache...what does your missus think of your Freddie Mercury look?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 am

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/crewe11A/1/slides/P1140993.asp

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 am

Tringreen wrote:

Are Mullets back in fashion? (sorry Cobi Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 am

Tringreen wrote:

His girlfriend's looking mighty fine though.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 am

Just dont post so much cobi , think before you post & im sure you ll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:09 am

Apologies for the "grooming" comment on Pasoti. It was supposed to be a bit of banter which some people took offence to (not on here it would seem, on Pasoti). I'll stand by the comment that some of you do seem quite bitter on here though (I'm sure with good reason of course). It's defo a good read ATD and it's just a shame we can't all do a big huddle (post huddle bum slapping optional). I'll be a reader of this site for another view of things from here on in.
Onwards and all that.
Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 am

Got a hair cut and shaved, must say I liked my moustache Sad
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:19 am

Pitbull wrote:
Got a hair cut and shaved, must say I liked my moustache Sad

If you liked it you should've kept it!
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 am

Dan Magill wrote:
Apologies for the "grooming" comment on Pasoti. It was supposed to be a bit of banter which some people took offence to (not on here it would seem, on Pasoti). I'll stand by the comment that some of you do seem quite bitter on here though (I'm sure with good reason of course). It's defo a good read ATD and it's just a shame we can't all do a big huddle (post huddle bum slapping optional). I'll be a reader of this site for another view of things from here on in.
Onwards and all that.
Dan

Nice one Dan and welcome to ATD.
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 am

Dan Magill wrote:
Onwards and all that.
Dan

Welcome Dan. A lot of people are bitter on here, but some of that is because of the way you're treated over there if you don't swallow everything Chris and Ian say or ask questions that they find uncomfortable. There are a lot of worried people over there at the moment and Chris is struggling to give an explanation that will satisfy them all. There are plenty of people who will still be saying everything will be ok for a while yet, but as I said on another thread earlier, 3 of our next 4 games are against promotion chasing sides and we could be quite a bit further adrift by the end of January and it will be too late to do anything by then.

Maybe there is something big in the pipeline that is being kept quiet for now, but I reckon with the wage cap, can't splash out or the League won't be happy news thats been reported in the last couple of days, in my opinion the excuses are already being trotted out.
Back to top Go down
Tavypilgrim

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:08 am

Cyber flounces only work if anyone gives a toss. Me thinks Cobi may have been under the wrong impression with regard to this.

Also ... Cobi?! sounds like something from the care bears or Sesame street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next