Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some light evening reading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Some light evening reading Empty
PostSubject: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:21 pm

I can't post a link as I'm on my phone but a very interesting thread developing on the new Argyle facebook page.

PAFC- Plymouth Argyle Free Chat.

The discussion is happening on the link Damon posted.

Popcorn ordered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:24 pm

tis a funny one...Jock is BACK
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Can anyone post a link please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:33 pm

PAFC - Plymouth Argyle Free Chat

Its on facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:35 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/356916451161373/

come back jock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Good to see Knecht on there as well.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:23 am

What a refreshing forum. Some of the better farm posters who felt the need to leave or who got banned and a good mix of some tosspot farm posters and some of ATD's own. Mates of IJN like Paul Sweet happily sharing banter with his arch enemy Jock who was on top form. I hope none of the usual suspects infiltrate the site but it could be fun if they had to play under somebody elses rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:32 am

swampy wrote:
What a refreshing forum. Some of the better farm posters who felt the need to leave or who got banned and a good mix of some tosspot farm posters and some of ATD's own. Mates of IJN like Paul Sweet happily sharing banter with his arch enemy Jock who was on top form. I hope none of the usual suspects infiltrate the site but it could be fun if they had to play under somebody elses rules.

It won't b long before Newall and his backers buy Facebook - then look out!! tongue
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:31 am

If Newall could buy Facebook....he could easily buy PAFC fifty times over.... Sulk :Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:26 pm

swampy wrote:
Not too sure where you made up the bit about Jock being my arch enemy No
And as for being a mate of IJN. an acquaintance, shall we say.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:41 pm

BBC1 wrote:
swampy wrote:

I think Swampy is trying to say that IJN is the "arch enemy" of Jock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
swampy wrote:

Having re-read it I'd have to agree with Rickler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
swampy wrote:

Oh, I see. It can read like that too.
Trust you are fine and well?
Sad news about Slim.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Yes, alive and well and hoping to plan a trip to Wembeeerleeee...

and yes.... Very sad news about Slim, He is sorely missed.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:32 am

Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
swampy wrote:

Yep that is what I meant, not perfect English I admit but being Cornish is my excuse. And if you can happily share banter with Jock and the Rickler then you could never be more than an acquaintance of IJN I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:52 am

swampy wrote:
Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
swampy wrote:

Yep that is what I meant, not perfect English I admit but being Cornish is my excuse. And if you can happily share banter with Jock and the Rickler then you could never be more than an acquaintance of IJN I suppose.
No worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some light evening reading   Some light evening reading Empty

Back to top Go down

Some light evening reading
Page 1 of 1