Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:29 pm

ZeeZan6 wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:
The stick I will get here is all fun though and I know that. The stick on pasoti is nasty. If I ever return it will be under an anonymous account so I dont get picked on. Most of the admins on there are pretty out of order also.

May see you saturday Zee

Fair enough, each to their own.

I will be handing out songsheets or something on Saturday I think.. Will be around Devonport end somewhere, make sure you and ur gf come say Hi.. Although last time I saw you two, she just stood there giving me evils haha.

Maybe it was because she did not approve of your amazing sales pitch Wink

Oi! Thought we were best mates, now ur taking the mick out of me Sad

I quit ATD.

Wink

Did I say I didn't like your pitching skills Laughing
Well...they...were...ummm...ok scratch
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:
Just asked for my account on pasoti to be deleted

freedom cheers

Why?

admin called me a prat.

To be honest, Cobi, he was calling you a c**t, but that's the swear checker for you.

Wink
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Songsheets lol! i've never known a football match where songsheets were given out. The fun about football is the spontaneous chanting not so half arsed organised choir! jocolor
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:
The stick I will get here is all fun though and I know that. The stick on pasoti is nasty. If I ever return it will be under an anonymous account so I dont get picked on. Most of the admins on there are pretty out of order also.

May see you saturday Zee

Fair enough, each to their own.

I will be handing out songsheets or something on Saturday I think.. Will be around Devonport end somewhere, make sure you and ur gf come say Hi.. Although last time I saw you two, she just stood there giving me evils haha.

Maybe it was because she did not approve of your amazing sales pitch Wink

Oi! Thought we were best mates, now ur taking the mick out of me Sad

I quit ATD.

Wink

Did I say I didn't like your pitching skills Laughing
Well...they...were...ummm...ok scratch

haha well they obviously worked that day, having only 8 scarves remaining!
and the Torquay game me and Sue sold out of what we had, and had to get more to sell inside the ground, to the people who were gutted we had none left.

Nothing wrong with our sales pitch Smile
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm

actually it was pretty rank , dont ever enter the apprentice will you !!
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm

ZeeZan6 wrote:

I hate cyber flounces, as I stated on the pasoti thread, think they are a pathetic plea for attention.

No they're not. They're a public anouncement, no more, no less ... sometimes people make them, like marriage intentions in anewspaper or an advert to sell a car. Otherwise every word we utter is a plea to wipe our tears.
You listen to the cultural drivel on Pasoti far too much ZZ. You'll drown in it... it's a badly dressed cult

Last edited by penzancepirate on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 pm

dane_b wrote:

Admit it though, Sue looked fit lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Yea Man wrote:
dane_b wrote:

I thought Zee looked better lol!
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
dane_b wrote:

You're only sucking up to her now Razz lol!
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
dane_b wrote:

I'm sure you found her sales pitch of "come buy these" very exciting Wink
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
dane_b wrote:

That's why your gf was giving ZZ evils Cobi Razz
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
dane_b wrote:

I'm sure you found her sales pitch of "come buy these" very exciting Wink

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 pm

greenjock wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
dane_b wrote:

That's why your gf was giving ZZ evils Cobi Razz

well from my experience she is as they say in essex well jel i think
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Haha you dont get this kind of 'banter' on 'another site' Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:04 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:

I hate cyber flounces, as I stated on the pasoti thread, think they are a pathetic plea for attention.

No they're not. They're a public anouncement, no more, no less ... sometimes people make them, like marriage intentions in anewspaper or an advert to sell a car. Otherwise every word we utter is a plea to wipe our tears.
You listen to the cultural drivel on Pasoti far too much ZZ. You'll drown in it... it's a badly dressed cult

Why the need for the public announcement? People will realise you are gone, when you no longer post.
If you want to go, go.
There is nothing to be achieved by saying cherio. Someone put it well on Pasoti, about how it's like someone at a party saying bye for half an hour before they are actually gone. Quite irritating.
Just how I see it.

Thought varying opinions were accepted on here.. But obviously not mine, I've obviously been brainwashed by the pasoti cult, and my opinions are not my own.
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 pm

you fancy cobi and he fancys you
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
....... They're a public anouncement, no more, no less ... sometimes people make them, like marriage intentions in anewspaper or an advert to sell a car. Otherwise every word we utter is a plea to wipe our tears.

Just in case you thought everyone had missed this, I thought I'd post it again. Love your style. sunny

And, Zee, "accepting" is not the same as "agreeing".
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm

ZeeZan6 wrote:

Thought varying opinions were accepted on here.. But obviously not mine, I've obviously been brainwashed by the pasoti cult, and my opinions are not my own.

I didn't say that. For all I know you've been writing their scripts. cat
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm

ZeeZan6 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:

Why the need for the public announcement? People will realise you are gone, when you no longer post.
If you want to go, go.
There is nothing to be achieved by saying cherio. Someone put it well on Pasoti, about how it's like someone at a party saying bye for half an hour before they are actually gone. Quite irritating.
Just how I see it.

Come on ZZ don't get all Chris Webb on us and get in a tit because you don't like the answer back..... Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:

If you want to go, go.
Just how I see it.

Come on ZZ don't get all Chris Webb on us and get in a tit because you don't like the answer back..... Very Happy lol!

What are you on about Yea Man?
He implied that I have been heavily influenced by Pasoti, therfore suggesting my opinions are not entirely my own.
I'm hardly "getting in a tit" Whatever that is?
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 pm

What the hell does 'getting in a tit' mean haha geek
lets not fall out Wink
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:27 pm

ZeeZan6 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:

If you want to go, go.
Just how I see it.

He implied that I have been heavily influenced by Pasoti, therfore suggesting my opinions are not entirely my own.

ZZ you do defend everything Pasoti and everything Chris Webb, so you get a bit of banter. I'm sure everyone on here would join me in saying they don't want you to do a Cobi or a Chirs Webb Razz .

Your opinion is just as welcome as anyone elses on here, but be a love and pop the kettle on would you lol!
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

greenjock wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:

If you want to go, go.
Just how I see it.

ZZ you do defend everything Pasoti and everything Chris Webb, so you get a bit of banter. I'm sure everyone on here would join me in saying they don't want you to do a Cobi or a Chirs Webb Razz .

Your opinion is just as welcome as anyone elses on here, but be a love and pop the kettle on would you lol!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeh ill have a coffee, 2 sugars
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

What do you mean by 'do a cobi' scratch
Back to top Go down

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 pm

greenjock wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:

If you want to go, go.
Just how I see it.

Oh I don't flounce, can take a bit of banter.. wouldn't even bother joining this site if I thought I couldn't handle a dash of negativity or pasoti bashing.

Tea or coffee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening    Evening  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next