ConDeLaCreme
Sir Francis Drake
steveinspain
sufferedsince 68
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
i say to these disgruntle pasoti users bite the bullet signed up here join john's facebook page and stick two fingers up at that propaganda site. You wont regret it ever.

They are its growing daily on FB. In addition the quality of the Posting on JL's group is way in excess of the other 3 Sub Forums Re Argyle
Many more active Posters than on the Farm no question about that. Not even old Porky himself could dispute it. pig pig pig

whoever is a member of that group should try plug or two on there for here too. Johns group gets free pr on here i feel its only fair in return. helps each other out against the propaganda site.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:33 pm

For those that might be interested, the Facebook group is called Plymouth Argyle Free Chat.

It was set up because the main Facebook group was happily banning people hand over fist for some really stupid things. They said they were fed up with fans "moaning" to quickly after games. ( Funnily enough usually the bad ones) So they started banning people. Lots of people! They were quite proud of the fact they had banned 600 people.

A few weeks before the end of the season they decided that all discussion about whether Sheridan should keep his job or not would be banned. Adult football supporters were not allowed to discuss such things without the consent of the high command.

This announcement caused much amusement amongst a few of us and we decided to see how far we could push them. Not far! They were banning people all day long. Other fans were deleting their accounts in disgust.

That evening John set up "Free Chat". Btw ATD does get plenty of mentions on there.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:26 am

Thanks Richard and indeed it does. Some high profile internet characters are conspicuous by their absence. You would think they would want to get involved with "real people" discussing all things Argyle wouldn't you.

Oh by the way in the spirit of the old facebook page can everyone please stop criticising old Jimmy boy. We've received another abuse report. I don't know how often it has to be said but that man single handedly saved our club and is responsible for our meteroic rise over the past 5 years. Why can't you lot just be grateful for once jocolor Pig
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:46 am

I'm sure the Cheerleader (hi there! pig) is on JL's FB group. I've seen him reply to a few comments. As you say, though, he has no control over it, so they're all freaks and weirdos too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:46 am

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/New-plan-Home-Park-grandstand-cinema-deal/story-26859816-detail/story.html

And now he's going to build a new Grandstand, despite those bastards that actually build things "scuppering" his plan for a cinema!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Some bright spark actually suggested I was banned from the free chat yesterday  , for being repetitive in criticising the management and communication skills of Fletch n Shez  What a Face

He clearly doesn't know that I'm invariably correct in my assessments .......... bleddy one trick pony ?  laugh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:52 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/New-plan-Home-Park-grandstand-cinema-deal/story-26859816-detail/story.html

And now he's going to build a new Grandstand, despite those bastards that actually build things "scuppering" his plan for a cinema!

Hopefully, like most of the reluctant one's 'developments', it won't happen , as it is likely to be another potential limiting clusterfuck , with most of any revenue going to the fine gentleman.

We'd have been better off starting again.

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 am

Nobody has been banned from Free Chat. Any complaints will be directed to Facebook to investigate and /or adjudicate over. John has asked people to try to moderate their language. Oh, and play nicely! Smile
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Nobody has been banned from Free Chat. Any complaints will be directed to Facebook to investigate and /or adjudicate over. John has asked people to try to moderate their language. Oh, and play nicely! Smile

I'd say overall the language is very mild there. Most have the sense to not use the pig name in open chat but most if not all realise he's the Head Jamboy with multiple references along with the Redundant Politician, Wife Snatcher and the Snooper
As for Brent more and more are declaring open season on him. Frankly he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Richard Blight wrote:

I'm aware of that Richard. Just pointing out that the flat earthers will attempt thought control wherever they think they can get away with it.

BTW did I mention that Fletch n Shez are both blatantly crap as coaches ? 

Delboy looks to be a different kettle of kippers.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

I'm aware of that Richard. Just pointing out that the flat earthers will attempt thought control wherever they think they can get away with it.

Careful now Tring! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

Let's just wait and see on that one before making too many judgements. I hope Del boy's articulacy stretches to being able to use relevant words like "adequate" and "funding" in his discussions at board room level because if it isn't then you can be assured that come the final reckoning then his record may not match up to Sheridan's, no matter how much of a wordsmith and successful Scottish manager he may be.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

Let's just wait and see on that one before making too many judgements. I hope Del boy's articulacy stretches to being able to use relevant words like "adequate" and "funding" in his discussions at board room level because if it isn't then you can be assured that come the final reckoning then his record may not match up to Sheridan's, no matter how much of a wordsmith and successful Scottish manager he may be.

We've said it before Bhey, the longer next season goes on the better the Shezter will be remembered, around christmas the come and save us Shez campaign will start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

fletcher was i agree Sheridan wasnt at all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 am

The impression I got from Sheridan's interviews was that he would blame his players for forgetting or not applying fings he'd told them. He was a decent player and couldn't understand why these lesser players couldn't match up.
However, his ponderous, confused and often muddled utterings would suggest to me that he neither had the ability to transmit his experience/planning to the players, or to actually inspire them to be the best they could and really play for him.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:22 am

He needed to cotton on to a plan two....because plan one doesn't always bring home the bacon.....maybe he was just bad at maths.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:29 am

Tringreen wrote:
The impression I got from Sheridan's interviews was that he would blame his players for forgetting or not applying fings he'd told them. He was a decent player and couldn't understand why these lesser players couldn't match up.
However, his ponderous, confused and often muddled utterings would suggest to me that he neither had the ability to transmit his experience/planning to the players, or to actually inspire them to be the best they could and really play for him.

It's been said many times, Sheridans demeanour doesn't endear him to those looking on. He doesn't enjoy engaging with media. Consequently, it pretty much follows that he isn't going to come across particularly well.

And yet in 8 years with three clubs, he got two of them to the play-offs, won the league with the other, and also won a Wembley Final.

I liked him. Ok yeah he frustrated at times but in many respects he will not be dissimilar to Adams, who I'm pretty sure won't be a media darling.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:00 am

I didnt mind shezza..i think he was disliked mainly because he didnt panda to the wankfest tent nonsense..then the he dont live in plymouth nonsense & only here 3days aweek..but not a bad word said about there beloved jimmy who dont live in plymouth & lucky if he even puts 2days a week in the club not a word said..you just couldnt make this shit up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:18 am

Sheridan did a good job here its a shame many over look that fact because of what RegGreen pointed out already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:04 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I didnt mind shezza..i think he was disliked mainly because he didnt panda to the wankfest tent nonsense..then the he dont live in plymouth nonsense & only here 3days aweek..but not a bad word said about there beloved jimmy who dont live in plymouth & lucky if he even puts 2days a week in the club not a word said..you just couldnt make this shit up

But Jimmy is a real fan coz e goes to evry match dunnee.

Even tho e the chairmans and e shud go it means e iz a paper fan innee.

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers while on holiday in Rhodes because I'm such a sad pathetic old obsessive man I can't keep off the internet for more than an hour.

Love internet Ian
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:36 pm

Yeah forgot jimmys a prapppppper fan went on the black throbber to exeter and someone payed for his ticket..plus didnt the fat man do a auction on there first prize was to sit on jimbos lap for the journey 2nd prize Argyle signed shirt any era (all real imported nigeria) 3rd prize 3000 pisspotty mugs & stickers..lol
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Quote :
But Jimmy is a real fan coz e goes to evry match dunnee.

Even tho e the chairmans and e shud go it means e iz a paper fan innee.

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers while on holiday in Rhodes because I'm such a sad pathetic old obsessive man I can't keep off the internet for more than an hour.

Love internet Ian

Lots of business contacts to be made home and away.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Lots of business contacts then..so after 3yrs still aint found anyone selling any bricks on the cheap then..
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Hopefully, like most of the reluctant one's 'developments', it won't happen , as it is likely to be another potential limiting clusterfuck , with most of any revenue going to the fine gentleman.

We'd have been better off starting again.

Starting over wouldn't have been such a bad idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:34 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Farm Gratefuls are ever so grateful that St Jimmy of Brent is letting Adams sign a load of free Transfers from Scotland and elsewhere WTF? this is not proof of any ambition or backing from the Greatman, just simple football facts we need a minimum 18 players to fill a matchday squad we've got nowhere near that number at the moment without using young youth team players! Why dont they hold off on the Bumlicking until Brent actually delivers, rather than praising him for doing the bare minimum? I think the grateful acceptance of anything by a large number of fans is the reason Argyle are where they are today.

I genuinely think the Pasoti moderators would take a bullet for the spectacled owner with the quivering lip.

Such is their loyalty and sense of duty to Saint James.

The fact that revenue from roughly 1,400 paying customers appears to be slipping off the spreadsheet really is of no cause for concern to these blinded lemmings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next