steveinspain
sufferedsince 68
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:05 am

The Farm Gratefuls are ever so grateful that St Jimmy of Brent is letting Adams sign a load of free Transfers from Scotland and elsewhere WTF? this is not proof of any ambition or backing from the Greatman, just simple football facts we need a minimum 18 players to fill a matchday squad we've got nowhere near that number at the moment without using young youth team players! Why dont they hold off on the Bumlicking until Brent actually delivers, rather than praising him for doing the bare minimum? I think the grateful acceptance of anything by a large number of fans is the reason Argyle are where they are today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:31 am

Yes lets be forever grateful to brent for the fact Del Bhey has signed so far 4 players on free transfers and on 1 year contracts. Really pushing the boat out with the transfer budget this season isnt he lol.

They are really deluded on there lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:48 am

Yep, well done Jimmy, we've now got a squad of, what, 16 senior players? 2 more and we'll be able to field a team plus a full bench. It does make you wonder how much the drones over on the farm actually know about football. If Brent hadn't been so tight over the last couple of seasons we wouldn't necessarily be facing the rebuilding job that Adams is dealing with now.

In fairness to the Manager, he's setting about the task in the right way - minimum fuss, no leaks to the press, only announcing signings once the deal is done. And the newbies all appear to be decent signings.

If Adams is allowed to actually sign a full squad (22-24 players) on actual PAFC contracts, rather than borrowing left right and centre, then we can say that Brent's backed the Manager and is serious about getting us promoted; for now though, Brent remains a tight-wad who wants others to pay but him to benefit.
Do us a favour and put the club officially up for sale Jimmy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:04 pm

When did we last pay a proper transfer fee for a player? I mean a good couple of hundred grand minimum too not twenty grand sign on fees!
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:38 pm

They're wagging their tails, begging for a treat, willing to please their master cause you never know there might be a free season ticket somewhere down the line. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:46 pm

There really is not much point in paying a transfer fee at this level. Players everywhere are on shortish contracts and lowish wages and since major components of a transfer fees are length of contract remaining and weekly wage then then there's little sense in haggling over a transfer fee.

If there's, say, £100k knocking around in the budget it makes much more sense to use it as a signing on fee, agent fee or to bump the wage up a bit.

I read the other day that the Bristol Rovers manager was moaning that every player wanted £1500/week mininum. Well that aforementioned £100k would be £1000 per week of that over a 2 year deal or could up it to £2500/wk...

I honestly can't see the point in paying anything other than a very small fee for a player. Thinking of which I think we paid £20k for Trigger to come back - that must represent the best value we ever got for a transfer fee.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:48 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Farm Gratefuls are ever so grateful that St Jimmy of Brent is letting Adams sign a load of free Transfers from Scotland and elsewhere WTF? this is not proof of any ambition or backing from the Greatman, just simple football facts we need a minimum 18 players to fill a matchday squad we've got nowhere near that number at the moment without using young youth team players! Why dont they hold off on the Bumlicking until Brent actually delivers, rather than praising him for doing the bare minimum? I think the grateful acceptance of anything by a large number of fans is the reason Argyle are where they are today.

It's not that Brent has done anything wrong here so far to moan about but to praise him for allowing a manager to sign players during the close season... That really is, as others have said, the bare mininum and we still don't really have a squad of payers - yet.

Praise may well be in order in due course but we are not yet there.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
ConDeLaCreme

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:07 pm

We're so lucky to have our illustrious leader at the helm. And all whom follow him like over-excited puppies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Yet home park still looks like a shithole on the outside when is the reluctant one going to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:32 pm

Homepark left to look sad and neglected, no sign of the much promised supporters bar no sign of a new grandstand/ministand, but still we've signed four players on free transfers so confident they are any good we've giving them all one year deals! Yep its praise b to Jimmy time.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 pm

How many teams in the bottom two tiers pay for players? Er, basically none of them.

Brent doesn't have the money to buy players so what do you want.. Us to take loans out and suffer again when we can't repay them?

I'm not praising or having a go at anyone until after a few ball's have been kicked. Christ, pre-season training hasn't even started yet so it's too soon to say either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Paven wrote:
How many teams in the bottom two tiers pay for players? Er, basically none of them.

Brent doesn't have the money to buy players so what do you want.. Us to take loans out and suffer again when we can't repay them?

I'm not praising or having a go at anyone until after a few ball's have been kicked. Christ, pre-season training hasn't even started yet so it's too soon to say either way.

The point of this thread is the number of sheeple praising Brent because our Manager has brought in enough players for a matchday squad to be formed. It's not about paying transfer fees (although the term 'free transfer' is a misnomer, since the player collects an enhanced signing-on fee in lieu of a transfer fee being paid). If you really think a current squad of 16/17 senior professionals is cause for celebration, knock yourself out. I'll wait til the squad is fully formed, and consists of contracted players rather than loanees, before hailing Brent's contribution to out 2015/2016 renaissance.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:59 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=89800

Newell is quite clearly properly pissed off with the mass migration not just from the Farm to ATD, but to John Lloyds Facebook group.

That's what happens when tyranny rules, Ian. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:21 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Newell is quite clearly properly pissed off with the mass migration not just from the Farm to ATD, but to John Lloyds Facebook group.

Nools latest recruit to the Independent mod team "Monkeywrench" is a Massive Jimmy fan like all the other Independent mods nool selects! Pasoti under Kim jung nool is a Brent Worshippers Forum nothing else, no wonder most of the Non believers prefer Free Speech forums like the Democratic ATD, or Face book.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:22 am

Reading that sort of parochial drivel makes me feel I don't belong as an Argyle supporter.

The internet has certainly given the likes of the deepthroating boys, the opportunity to try to be someone at the club. Control freakery and sycophancy a speciality.

I have the feeling that Delboy is a winner. It's just a pity that the club is in such devious hands.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:25 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Nools latest recruit to the Independent mod team "Monkeywrench" is a Massive Jimmy fan like all the other Independent mods nool selects! Pasoti under Kim jung nool is a Brent Worshippers Forum nothing else, no wonder most of the Non believers prefer Free Speech forums like the Democratic ATD, or Face book.

The Monkey fella is the classic Pasoti Mod candidate. I remember when it was still touch and go with Brent's calamitous HHP plans, the idiot was a rock solid "just get it built" type. Totally oblivious to the failings of the plan and what they would entail. He's properly thick too, though we shouldn't castigate him for that affliction.

It's no wonder he got the Farm Mod invite.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I read the other day that the Bristol Rovers manager was moaning that every player wanted £1500/week mininum.

Surely there's no Argyle player on less than that apart from the two lads that have come up from the Ranks ??
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:47 pm

nool is a fecking twat, so far up his own backside he is almost inside out

The brave fat tosser never did contact me, big man sat behind a keyboard, but speaking in person he cant back that up

Sad tbh that he has so much power at your club and on some sites............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Motorservices wrote:
nool is a fecking twat, so far up his own backside he is almost inside out

The brave fat tosser never did contact me, big man sat behind a keyboard, but speaking in person he cant back that up

Sad tbh that he has so much power at your club and on some sites............

At the club sadly yes he has far too much influence although i'd say its starting to faded but he has no say on here at all and i dont profess to know john lloyd that well if at all but he isnt a lacky who will allow ian to dictate the running of his facebook group he will keep it fair and above board.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Didnt realise the monkey fella was a recently appointed mod but did notice the last few weeks that his posting has become unusually for him intolerant and bolshy so obviously the power has affected him. See today it was Balham Greens turn to be asked if he wished to be deactivated. It seems in vogue that if any mild criticism of the mods or Newell is made that this is the stock answer now. jerryatric, Womble and others have all had it recently as the mods struggle to cope with the slightest criticism. Do they really think every poster is going to agree with everything they do? It is a fans forum and it's success depends on the diversity and cross section of posters. It was never like it in the old days now it is run by twats like the pompous jumped up Brent worshipping prick Ollieargyle and his like who would dearly love a completely sanitised brainwashed forum where nobody questions anything most of all the mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 pm

i say to these disgruntle pasoti users bite the bullet signed up here join john's facebook page and stick two fingers up at that propaganda site. You wont regret it ever.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Good call Angry. All are welcome!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I read the other day that the Bristol Rovers manager was moaning that every player wanted £1500/week mininum.

Surely there's no Argyle player on less than that apart from the two lads that have come up from the Ranks  ??

Most will be on less than that. Average wage in league 2 will be circa a grand a week.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Surely there's no Argyle player on less than that apart from the two lads that have come up from the Ranks  ??

Most will be on less than that. Average wage in league 2 will be circa a grand a week.

Cant see it though obviously have no proof of current players in contract. I certainly do know that Banton was on £3750 a week though.
How much is Lukey boy on ?? Notwithstanding he donates I understand a percentage I cannot believe hes on less than £2500 to start with ??

What about Reuben ?? 3k ??

Hartley and Nelson ?? Must be on 2k ??
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Angry wrote:
i say to these disgruntle pasoti users bite the bullet signed up here join john's facebook page and stick two fingers up at that propaganda site. You wont regret it ever.

They are its growing daily on FB. In addition the quality of the Posting on JL's group is way in excess of the other 3 Sub Forums Re Argyle
Many more active Posters than on the Farm no question about that. Not even old Porky himself could dispute it. pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!   Three cheers for Jimmy!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Three cheers for Jimmy!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next