SwimWithTheTide
Cornish Chris
VillageGreen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gutless

Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:
You lot never attend anyway, so why do you care, atall?

35 games this season for me!

Isn't 35 the amount of hours you lasted on the trust board?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Gutless wrote:

No defense for Brent then, just an attempt to discredit dissenting voices. Very weak, gutless indeed.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Gutless wrote:
Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:

No it's clearly the amount of games I went to, I just said ffs.

As well as not being able to spell you're now incapable of reading as well?
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:
Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:

I'm more than capable of reading whereas you have no bollocks and couldn't hack the trust. Silly boy.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Gutless wrote:
Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:
Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:

I'm more than capable of reading whereas you have no bollocks and couldn't hack the trust.  Silly boy.

You can't hack an official organisation you tit. I'm guessing that's where you failed on this one? No DM's to read? No passwords to find out?
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:
Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:
Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:

I'm more than capable of reading whereas you have no bollocks and couldn't hack the trust.  Silly boy.

You can't hack an official organisation you tit. I'm guessing that's where you failed on this one? No DM's to read? No passwords to find out?

Poor little baby having a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:54 pm

I go every home game. The retaining of Bittner tells me we are looking to keep wages to a minimum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:58 pm

stephensdad wrote:
I go every home game. The retaining of Bittner tells me we are looking to keep wages to a minimum.

I see it more of McCormick is the number one and a good one too so it pointless getting another keeper like him in to sit on the bench for a good wage.
May aswell keep Bittner on as he is happy to sit on the bench and be there for an emergency like against luton and do some coaching on the side like he does. plus we can use a bit more money to use on the wages of another player.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:04 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
And if we accept it as true that "Brent targets promotion next season" the question left begging is why didn't he do that last season?
Totally agree, he was missing in action when it came to inspiring the fans or making statemets of intent re pushing for promotion - the man is full of shit.
Loved his comment last week on radio Devon re replacing the Mayflower "don't know when or how we will build a new stand"  (but it remains the boards intent).
Of course Sheridan will stay barring him getting a new job himself, these comments from Brent are just trying to placate an increasingly disillusioned fanbase.
deadhorse

100% agree with these 2 points of view!!!!

Like we can just switch into auto promo mode for the season. The time to go for promo should always be the present!!!!

Re the run in for the playoffs, the owner/club/board/manager seemed to treat those matches as a tuesday night game in Carlisle!!! ie We prolly won't get f--k all from it so no big fuss!!!

A serious lack of motivation all round, evident by the lack of enthusiasm anywhere!

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:49 pm

If you recall at the start of he season, Sheridan said he would get Argyle to finish in the top half of the table, as the season progressed, Sheridan was talking more loudly of reaching the playoffs and indeed over the last dozen games or so was saying the P word.
And from Brent? NOTHING that I recall until it was confirmed we actually were in the playoffs and then suddenly he is in the media with nice colour photos in the papers and shots of him on Sky at the Wycombe games being introduced as the man that "saved Plymouth".
Yeah right on, have said from the start of Brent's tenure where is the genuine expression of ambition and desire for success? he continues to string the fanbase along with the support of the Webb inspired Green Army Circus, we really are so under achieving that it got boring years ago.
I actually think Sheridan has done reasonably ok in what he has achieved barring, seriously fecking up with his team selection and tactics for the Wycombe games.
As always we will see, I live in hope when it comes to Argyle rather than holding any positive expectations.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent targets promotion next season   Brent targets promotion next season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent targets promotion next season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2