Cornish Chris
seadog
Josh Pope
Greenskin
steveinspain
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:47 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Chris - PM me and I'll provide you with a solution for radio comms as 5 live extra may have the Southend game.

There were some discussions last time about ways to access Sky without paying. The easiest is if you know someone who has Sky and has room for a spare device on their Sky Go but there are various other websites.

no need Dick, ill send him the link.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:49 am

Wycombe showed at home park why they finished do far above us, an argyle chasing yhe game could see a similar result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:50 am

Yea Man wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
feck Newell. He ain't worth the whiskey. Today's about Plymouth Argyle.

Amen to that!

Tonight isn't about Newell and all the other vermin that currently infest our club.

It's about getting the win that takes us one step closer to getting out of this dogshite division.

Its the game that matters not the night out in london with pieface masks on

lets go and score 2 more than wycombe and get to wembley
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:52 am

Cheers Mr Prez and Trickle.

My internet is nowhere near quick enough to stream live video, so it'll have to be radio unfortunately.

Just checked BBC Three Counties Radio. Like Radio Devon, they don't seem to be allowed to broadcast the game online. Why not? Surely as licence fee payers who live in the UK, we should be allowed to access whatever BBC products we like, however we choose?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:55 am

I've got an Argyle World sign on if you want it Chris.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:08 am

Is the game on sky tonight ?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:33 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

If you're not using it - that would be brilliant.

Cheers Trickle!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:42 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Cheers Trickle!

No worries fella, drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Cheers Trickle!

You can have multiple signing on from different locations with Argyle World. Whether you're lucky enough to actually get a coherent commentary is another thing entirely!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:26 pm

just cracking open the 1st bottle of cider...no Onesie tonight, gonna go for top Bobble hat action

C'MON ARGYLE jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Another evening in the sportsbar in Teignmouth tonight.
COYG
drunken bounce cheers
Feel a bit optimistic - oh dear!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Just left birmingham moor st, cans opened !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:41 pm

havin a bath, pint of cider , C'MON ARGYLE
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:04 pm

in high wycombe - significant number of Argyle fans already milling around. Weather awful - peeing down will make it even more miserable to lose.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:09 pm

In sunny Southampton tonight, anybody know of an Argyle friendly establishment there? failing that it's send me a link chaps!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:41 pm

We are on Sky 2 tonight

Rickler

Subject: Re: tickets for Wycombe updates   Sat May 09, 2015 2:54 am
nzgreen wrote:

Would it be feasible, in a hypothetical sense of course, if the "link research" results could be shared, perhaps via some secure personal messaging method, with someone on the other side of the planet who might be interested in furthering this field from an antipodean perspective?

With Thanks,
Prof Green.

Well Prof...

I'll throw caution to the wind. I'll expose them, these people shouldn't be allowed to hide in the shadows peddling their illicit wares.  

Here is the info I have compiled (with a little help from ATD friends)...

A lot of suggestions to download AdBlock, and then in no particular order --

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"use a website called FSI.......Football streaming info. Select streams and links and scroll down to the match of your choice, then select one of the links and click on browser, it should then take you to your chosen match, you might need to wait for 30 seconds or so for adverts to finish and then the match should appear, you can then adjust the volume and expand to fullscreen and so on. I strongly advise that you install adblock plus first though or you will be bombarded with adverts which can become very annoying. It's  a great site and I've been using it for 3 or 4 years without any problems, if you've got a strong internet connection you should get a near perfect picture, give it a try to familiarise yourself with the procedure before Saturday, they're always showing matches from somewhere in the World, any problems get back to me.

P.S.......... if you get any popup windows appearing telling you you need to install this that or the other just close them and ignore them but that probably won't happen if you install adblock plus first."

There you have it everyone.  I would be glad to hear of any successful 'research
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:42 pm

I was going to watch it on the box but it's feckin' beautiful out there now, the call of the pub is strong !!!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Hello Seadog. I can vouch that my wife is an Argyle friendly establishment but sadly we don't have Sky Smile and I'm not at home!

Can you not blag yourself onto the largest sea container ship in Europe or has that buggered off already?

I hope you find a screen. Atmosphere building in Wycombe.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:59 pm

In the falcon blimey what a place, wont let me wear an argyle jumper , barmaid wouldnt give me change for the round ! Then again £11 for 5 pints.......
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Elias wrote:
In the falcon blimey what a place, wont let me wear an argyle jumper , barmaid wouldnt give me change for the round ! Then again £11 for 5 pints.......

Understandable geek
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:18 pm

A ripple of "I don't give a feck" has entered the marquee as Tory supporting Presidential Chris Webb has entered the tent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Being shown in Chams and the Duke in Tavvy, off out should be there just after kick off and meet the bheys. Having a swifty before supper COYG!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:52 pm

One change Blizzard in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:55 pm

I'll look out for him. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next