Josh Pope
Greenskin
steveinspain
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Smartphone lights? No. Three Little Birds? Don't mind that so much - apparently it really did lift the team (from someone there) - but what I do object to is the 'official' commandeering of anything organic. Why does it have to be immediately enshrined in stickers and internet banners? It's not a children's birthday party, FFS. It's as if the moment has to be captured, as Janners have finally done something semi-original.

Forefookinshore, IE.

But that sadly is where we are now, with Argyles State-Owned largest fan site owner desperate to highjack anything that can be used for Farm Public Relations.

Edited to add:  I won't be going on Thursday, I'll be watching on the box. But I look forward to informing everyone who does go, exactly what the atmosphere is like. Razz
The Great Leader has certainly saved pasoti from becoming a good Forum, would the Great Leader be jumping on the Band waggon if the fans started singing one of Gary Glitters classics?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Wycombe sold 7,000 + this includes the officially Argyle 2,100
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:15 am

For those that are going it is forecasted to absolutely piss down heavy rain tomorrow from noon until 10pm.

For those watching on sky you might just hear the tap of distant drizzle Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
For those that are going it is forecasted to absolutely piss down heavy rain tomorrow from noon until 10pm.

For those watching on sky you might just hear the tap of distant drizzle Smile

Taxi for Trickle and Egbunike!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Indeed Innocent my old mucker.

Mobbing up at Wetherspoons Baker Street for lunch and then onward Christian soldiers marching onto wor!

Got my 90's hacienda top, lighter, glow sticks and are busy re-learning my defiantly happy tunes in the face of adversity.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:57 pm

I wonder which set of fans are more nervous. WW or Green Army?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:05 pm

tigertony wrote:
I wonder which set of fans are more nervous. WW or Green Army?

Both Tony, Wycombe are worried about facing Southend at wembley, and argo are worried about another season in the fourth division.jocolorLaughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Brent may be anxious lets see where he sits tomorrow......next to me i hope !
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Elias wrote:
Brent may be anxious lets see where he sits tomorrow......next to me i hope !

Webby too!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Geddon Damon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Indeed Innocent my old mucker.

Mobbing up at Wetherspoons Baker Street for lunch and then onward Christian soldiers marching onto wor!

Got my 90's hacienda top, lighter, glow sticks and are busy re-learning my defiantly happy tunes in the face of adversity.

1. Ham, egg and chips washed down with several pints
2. Pause for pub burger and wine
3. Football ground pie accompanied by brandy miniature digestifs
4. Belt out Pharrell Williams as Wycombe's 4th sails through McCormick's legs.

Geddon Happy Clappers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:36 pm

5. wear your pieface masks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:47 pm

FFS Angers.

What is the world coming to? This is supposed to be a season make or break fixture where we are one goal behind not a lame attempt at entering the Colebrook carnival? Get there, oiled if you wish, and give anything in blue as much vitriol for 90 minutes as you can and try and ROAR the team to victory whereby you'll be rewarded with another London based all day session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:56 pm

dont forget to bow to Lord Brent while your at it, Porky may let the faithfull kiss his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:19 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
dont forget to bow to Lord Brent while your at it,  Porky may let the faithfull kiss his hand

kiss his hand sweetly enough and pope porkius the lard and he'll give you a season ticket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:33 am

Mr. President Angry wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
dont forget to bow to Lord Brent while your at it,  Porky may let the faithfull kiss his hand

kiss his hand sweetly enough and pope porkius the lard and he'll give you a season ticket.

He spreads them about for sure - the guy who would get in front of the crowd and conduct them, our mate from Basingstoke got his free ST the season after his antics at Hereford away!! We have a silent king in charge and lords one rung below dishing out the goodies - the stench within the club is rancid!!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:02 am

Game Day and en route to Marylebone from a gloomy Bournemouth.

Given the shit we've had to put up with over the past 7/8 years, plus our record of dire under achievement over the decades, I just want it to go to script for once. Not my fault my Mum consigned me to a lifetime of mediocrity when she chose Freedom Fields to give birth.

For one day I'm going to forget about Brent, Newell, Postey, Pasoti etc and hope that one of the most loyal (you can insert dumbass here) fanbases in the country gets a victory and a day out at Wembley.

Sail away Pilgrims.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:26 am

Two things,

One

The pig master must be in the directors box because he quote elsewhere that he will be in a good position to take photos of the away end.

Two

Wycombe as laid on a marquee in the ground car park  to serve food and drink to Argyle fans only, nearest pub 15 mins walk
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:48 am

feck Newell. He ain't worth the whiskey. Today's about Plymouth Argyle.

Is this one going to be on Five Live Sports Extra again, for those of us not within distance of Murdoch TV?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:54 am

Soon be heading off to Wycombe.

I am expecting the worst tbh and i Just hope the team can prove me wrong.

I read that the Wycombe first choice goalkeeper should be fit for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:56 am

Chris - PM me and I'll provide you with a solution for radio comms as 5 live extra may have the Southend game.

There were some discussions last time about ways to access Sky without paying. The easiest is if you know someone who has Sky and has room for a spare device on their Sky Go but there are various other websites.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:05 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Chris - PM me and I'll provide you with a solution for radio comms as 5 live extra may have the Southend game.

There were some discussions last time about ways to access Sky without paying. The easiest is if you know someone who has Sky and has room for a spare device on their Sky Go but there are various other websites.

Radio 5 extra last time was a extension of Radio Devon

I will have a laptop and a tablet (hd) connected to the TV tonight both tune in to two different streaming to make sure if one goes down I switch over to the other. lol!  I love sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:35 am

I'll probably just go to the pub
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:36 am

My day (public holiday here today).....

Meet up in the pub for a beer or two and then

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

with more beer.

Then back to the pub for some more beer.

Around 20:00 go an Irish bar and watch Argyle (with a beer or two).

Then back to the original pub until it closes!

Could be a great day or a bloody disaster!

See you when I surface again! cheers cheers jocolor jocolor drunken drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:44 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
feck Newell. He ain't worth the whiskey. Today's about Plymouth Argyle.

Amen to that!

Tonight isn't about Newell and all the other vermin that currently infest our club.

It's about getting the win that takes us one step closer to getting out of this dogshite division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next