Josh Pope
Greenskin
steveinspain
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:52 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Just left the ground to drown my sorrows.

Thoughts?

Sheridan too conservative and decided to fox Wycombe by playing the same team by and large in the same fashion that Wycombe so easily coasted to victory in the first leg.

The first half was by far the weakest and most pathetic shower of shite I have ever witnessed in my entire life given the importance of the game. Even allowing for the team selection every pass went astray and we were undone by a copycat Hayes goal in the same minute.

Wycombe are a cynical team who played every trick but they didn't really have to.

Second half better but too little too late. On the back of this Sheridan will get sacked and he deserves to for bottling the second leg team selection. Alessandro will be off as will Ruben Reid and once you strip out the loanees you are back to square one. A dog shit team, with dog shit leadership in a dog shit league with fans who deserve more, but never demand more.

I'm off to drown my sorrows.

Can't really argue with any of that. Different game when the new players came on, always difficult to say if that would have been the case from the start but it sure couldn't have been worse. A going nowhere club, time to concentrate on golf from now on unless something really stunning happens this summer. But it won't.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:52 pm

Oh and Bob Marley was a coincidence. Grown Janners tonight who elected UKIP councillors wearing Jamaican hats and waving Jamaican scarves.

feck off with your new wave sentimentality.

p.s. I understand that those same fans may not have voted UKIP but even so it all looked so contrived. Football shouldn't be so manufactured.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

Thoughts?

Sheridan too conservative and decided to fox Wycombe by playing the same way they had coasted to victory in the first leg.

The first half was by far the weakest and most pathetic shower of shite I have ever witnessed in my entire life given the importance of the game. Even allowing for the team selection every pass went astray and we were undone by a copycat Hayes goal in the same minute.

Wycombe are a cynical team who played every trick but they didn't really have to.

second half better but top little too late. On the back of this Sheridan will get sacked and he deserves to for bottling the second leg team selection. Alessandro will be off as will Ruben Reid and once you strip out the loanees you are back to square one. A dog shit team, with dog shit leadership in a dog shit league with fans who deserve more but never demand more.

Fair play to you Dick you still bother, next season their will be plenty more surrender monkeys like me who have given up on Brents no ambition Argyle. Good luck to shez if he goes, he saved the club from non league football, and got the club to the playoffs on a dog shit budget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:57 pm

The summer is going to be interesting to say the least.

Hopefully the mushrooms (fans) that would rather chant bob marley songs rather than demand answers for the shit they are feed by the club will wake up now.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:58 pm

That's the size of it, good support, but little reward.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Oh and Bob Marley was a coincidence. Grown Janners tonight who elected UKIP councillors wearing Jamaican hats and waving Jamaican scarves.

p.s. I understand that those same fans may not have voted UKIP but even so it all looked so contrived. Football shouldn't be so manufactured.

Plagiarist ! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Totally fecked off with just about everything Argyle-related just now.

Spineless team selection from Sheridan. Spineless performance from the team.

We just know that any decent players (bar probably Luke) will be off now, and our Bleeds Green, Loves The Club, True Fan Owner will expect whoever the new Manager is (Shez will shorely go) to recruit a new squad with three books of Green Shield Stamps and a handful of magic beans for a budget. But it'll all be grand because the Thick and the Feckless will still have their Presidential titles and Directors Box seats so any questioning of the Owners motives or commitment will be ground to dust. Particularly now the Fans Trust has less balls than Centre Court in December.

RIP Plymouth Argyle. Diagnosed as terminally ill, Spring/Summer 2015.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:09 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Thoughts?

Sheridan too conservative and decided to fox Wycombe by playing the same way they had coasted to victory in the first leg.

second half better but top little too late. On the back of this Sheridan will get sacked and he deserves to for bottling the second leg team selection. Alessandro will be off as will Ruben Reid and once you strip out the loanees you are back to square one. A dog shit team, with dog shit leadership in a dog shit league with fans who deserve more but never demand more.

Fair play to you Dick you still bother, next season their will be plenty more surrender monkeys like me who have given up on Brents no ambition Argyle. Good luck to shez if he goes, he saved the club from non league football, and got the club to the playoffs on a dog shit budget.

It's an invidious position to be in though. If the team does well (which is what you all want) Brent and his lackeys bask in the reflected glory and Brent's critics and their awkward questions are much easier to squash.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:14 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
It's an invidious position to be in though. If the team does well (which is what you all want) Brent and his lackeys bask in the reflected glory and Brent's critics and their awkward questions are much easier to squash.

Ffs gut, not now.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Complete feck up from start to finish.
Mc cormick should have stayed on his line.
Those that got had got us into the game last time warmed the bench.

That wretched marley tune here to stay.

Brent out
Webb out

Sheridan cost us today
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:21 pm

It never felt like a promotion season.

If Brent is serious about the club, we'll only add to the side this summer to finish higher thn 7th with a better squad.

Lol who am I kidding.

Still pretty gutted though, you don't get to go to Wembley very often and we were a notch of ability below the standard to make it.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Brent won't sack Sheridan. If Shez ain't here much longer it'll be because he's walked.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:29 pm

That first half was a disgrace of a performance - definitely the worst I have seen (more pathetic than the display Kenny Cooper put in at Watford away a few years back). Marginally better in the second but still utter cack

Nelson, Banton, Luke and Allessandra would be the only players I would keep past the summer

For me, the only highlight of that match was seeing Sir James Brent on Sky Sports which caused me to become erect in seconds

clown
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:33 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
That first half was a disgrace of a performance - definitely the worst I have seen (more pathetic than the display Kenny Cooper put in at Watford away a few years back). Marginally better in the second but still utter cack

Nelson, Banton, Luke and Allessandra would be the only players I would keep past the summer

For me, the only highlight of that match was seeing Sir James Brent on Sky Sports which caused me to become erect in seconds

clown

Couldn't tell if his lip was quivering or he was mouthing numbers trying to keep count of the interest on £4M loans to PAFC.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:37 pm

League Two shite again next season. Fair play to Wycombe, they are a good side and I hope they go all the way. And that BM song was doing many heads in after awhile. Some fans were chanting show us some passion, they were told off by the BM happy clappers..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:07 pm

green_genie wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:

clown

Couldn't tell if his lip was quivering or he was mouthing numbers trying to keep count of the interest on £4M loans to PAFC.

I said to my mates in the pub that you couldn't see his hands in that shot, reckon he was going through his contacts list seeing if there was anyone hed missed that could fund a grandstand for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:11 pm

The Marley thing was a momentry whim - lets move on and dump it now!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:12 pm

As to the game, where the feck was our defence again? Added to that first half playing an injured Ried cost us dear, too pedestrian again, should have gone shit or bust with the boys. Let's face it we were lucky to get into the playoffs anyway. Next season will be a blast after the other clubs have stumped up their Plimuff prices for the few players we own.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
The Marley thing was a momentry whim - lets move on and dump it now!!

It has already been done to death...milked for all its worth
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Still bitching then eh guys?

You made the friggin playoffs, three years ago you could easily have drop into the Conference, it's called progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:35 pm

An you can feck off as well, we have the bragging rights over you bunch of sorry cnuts this season as a consolation, but as the bigger club no one would have put money against that happening, we are that shit.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:52 pm

fair play to the Wycombe fans for nicking don't worry and camera torch. I'm envious of people who experienced that moment in the first leg but tonight it just sounded daft and naff (the old songs were sung louder and by more of the fans). The big away following contained a small amount of idiots who really should be refererred to social services for a care in the community of order. One of he most deflating Argyle performances I've ever seen. Wycombe allowed us to look good in the second half by conceding the midfield and playing so so deep. Gave Banton so much room which he used to good effect rather than his usual standout headless chicken impersonation.
Back to top Go down
With-menace

With-menace

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:04 am

Adams park, what a ****ing little shithole of a ground a poxy 8000 in the ground and sat in non moving traffic for two hours until I had to just leave the car on someone's drive and hope for the best. Missed first 25 minutes despite getting to Wycombe with hours to spare. police just gawping and doing piss all about the chaos then once inside found I had no seat then was told off for standing in an isle. Well where the f* ck am I supposed to stand you pack of useless ****s
Rant over. Angry trousers pulled up to the tits right now Rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:13 am

Greenskin wrote:
I'm no Brent fan but to blame the guy for that heap of shit is just plain wrong. Every one of those players on the pitch is capable of playing far better than that, even if they aren't good enough in the overall scheme of things. What has gone wrong with the set piece defending FFS-5 in two games??? What a Face That has been one of the few departments in which Argyle have excelled this season-it just fecking defies belief. Terrible control, defence all over the place, strikers detached from the rest of the team-a real masterclass in how not to play football. Sort it out Shez FFS and at least play for a bit of pride. Reminds me so much of those awful matches against non league teams in the FA cup, thought those days had gone forever but obviously not. Total embarrassment.

Shez got it wrong the first time he played Reid and Alessandra for 70 mins of garbage football, ignoring how Brunt and Ansah took Shrewsbury apart.

The subs came on Saturday to get him out of jail for that crucial error.

He made the same mistake again tonight.

You cannot blame Brent instead of Sheridan when it is so evident JS started the wrong team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread   Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Every where is wor, lighters in the air..wycombe 2nd leg match thread
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next