`rgill
All the Presidents Men
Cornish Chris
sufferedsince 68
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Back on track or back to the drawing board ? Two home games coming up, 6 points would be great, 4 would be OK, anything less would be disappointing if we're serious about getting out of this depressing division. COYG jocolor
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:34 pm

I wont be giving the non developer my hard earned twenty two quid, so i will settle for sorting out my arse groove on the sofa while hopefully watching the scousers lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:41 pm

was planning to go but the buses are piss poor for getting back home as they end half n hour after the game finishes.

sort it out citybus
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Stuck at home working tonight. Come on Argyle!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Will get the teletext on..tis so excitin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm

The Chris Webb on commentary clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Is he still a Loyalist ?
Shitty are losing already.. Geddon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:13 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
The Chris Webb on commentary clown

he inspired me to watch the liverpool game on tele instead and im sure many joined in with that. well done windsor boy green man other men's wives luva chris doing good things for the club as ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:17 pm

You haven't missed a thing Angry Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:22 pm

OG Luke FFS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:22 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
You haven't missed a thing Angry Sleep

thought as much its like a sign from the football gods when THE chris webb is commentting the game will be shit. following the text scroll on the bbc site as i work and watch the liverpool game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:26 pm

was it an og as Hayes has been awarded it. That boo campaign if you can believe from some fans towards hayes worked then i take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Can screw my betting slip up now
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:31 pm

wycombe taking it easy with 60 odd% possession!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 pm

LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME cheers cheers cheers #stripesareback
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:41 pm

All aboard the Skylark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:20 pm

tell you what glad i skip it tonight this game is really good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Sounds atrocious, promotion seems a far fetched fantasy(FFF) FFS, FCOL, SOMF !!!
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Jesus H Christ. It's not the despair, it's the hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:25 pm

cant see how any crystal palace u21 players will push us on imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Fekkin depressing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 pm

We havent moved on from last season as the same old problems are still there. We might have a good starting 11 but we have nothing after that. We dont have game changers on the bench or players of the same standard to step in if a player from the top 11 drops out.

We will have the same old season as like tonight looking at the subs when plan a isnt working we got no plan b or c to try and turn the tide.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:44 pm

See Luke Young scored again for Torquay - how many is that he's scored for them already? Looks like we've given them a bit of a freebie there. There ain't a huge amount of difference in quality terms between the Conference and League 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
See Luke Young scored again for Torquay - how many is that he's scored for them already? Looks like we've given them a bit of a freebie there. There ain't a huge amount of difference in quality terms between the Conference and League 2.

again if we are aiming for league (i know i know) is young of that standard? i say he isnt. conference is his level and good luck to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Thank fork I didn't go, having flu has it's advantages both financially and emotionally pale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next