Czarcasm
gasser9
sufferedsince 68
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:53 am

Paven wrote:
I see the forum created in my honour is still just for me cheers

Wonder if they'd let me back on? Can't say I'm too fussed, it's been almost half a year now and this place is much more entertaining.

Bump Basketball
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:02 am

Pasoti is so desperate for posters and posts.

More news on that imminently..
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:59 am

They'll let anybody back, well nearly anybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:41 am

Rickler wrote:

Indeed !!!

The emergence of 'Gutless' and 'Gideon' was just the ticket to get a seasoned campaigner like myself back on the crusade against Pasoti and it's corrupt overlords.
Nool/ De Liar was wondering where I had got to ?!..well here I am you pair of arseholes, fresh and invigorated to take up the struggle against Brent/Pasoti and the super-fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:16 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Indeed !!!

The emergence of 'Gutless' and 'Gideon' was just the ticket to get a seasoned campaigner like myself back on the crusade against Pasoti and it's corrupt overlords.
Nool/ De Liar was wondering where I had got to ?!..well here I am you pair of arseholes, fresh and invigorated to take up the struggle against Brent/Pasoti and the super-fans.

Welcome back Punchy!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Welcome back Punch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Paven wrote:
I see the forum created in my honour is still just for me cheers

Wonder if they'd let me back on? Can't say I'm too fussed, it's been almost half a year now and this place is much more entertaining.

Bump Basketball

he surely wasnt groomed liked cobi was on ole AT on a public chat box???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:45 pm

welcome back Punchy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Welcome back Punchy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Much as I dislike the creature Newell I have just found myself agreeing with him over on Pashiti whereby he makes the point in a thread "one player from history for Argyle" for the current team who would it be.
He says Barry Silkman and I agree 100% on that call.  Greatest player I've seen at HP in a Green Shirt
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:20 pm

I'll fight anyone who doesn't think that Paul Bignot was our greatest player of all time.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:23 pm

I refuse to accept anything that man says when it comes to football. His assertion that Tony Pulis is Argyle's worst ever manager is so far wide of the mark it's laughable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:00 pm

gasser9 wrote:
I refuse to accept anything that man says when it comes to football. His assertion that Tony Pulis is Argyle's worst ever manager is so far wide of the mark it's laughable.

How on earth can he be the worse manager ever lol nool must be trolling.

He did brilliantly here and it was a shame he couldnt be persuaded to stay by the curry loving staplewallet. Worse managers in our history would have Carl Fletcher, Mick Jones, David Kemp, Kevin Hodges, Peter Reid and you could even put up a case for Luggy mark 2 before he gets any mention in these brackets.

I wouldnt include Bobby myself as despite him being unpopular and we got dicked more times than i care to count that season he achieved the main objective and that was to stay in the championship in our first season. Not saying he was good for us as he wasnt but in terms of results he did achieve it.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:31 pm

He ain't trolling he has publicly stated more than once that Pulis is our worst ever manager.
The man's a buffoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:58 pm

gasser9 wrote:
He ain't trolling he has publicly stated more than once that Pulis is our worst ever manager.
The man's a buffoon.

He truly is if he thinks that.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:18 pm

gasser9 wrote:
The man's a buffoon.

Worst ever manager............or manager who didn't suffer fools gladly and never kissed piggies bumbum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3