Tgwu
Coxside_Green
seadog
Sir Francis Drake
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Where's Webby? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:18 am

Why is that man still allowed to abuse his presidential title?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:42 am

Who cares? Just ignore him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:56 am

pepsipete wrote:

He is virtually ignored by the fanbase now but without that honuary title taken off him he wont go away for good. lets start a gofundme campaign to pay for a piss off webb banner Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:35 pm

"ATD says NO PORK HERE "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Webby was at Shrewsbury sitting with the fans, along with KJN and Jimmy Brent.

It soon became a bad idea when a bunch of drunken abusive middle aged men entered a few rows in front of them, and used all manner of naughty words to abuse opposition supporters and the referee.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:58 pm

He has turn up on the farm

Hi all

I hope everyone is well and happy!

I've been contacted by ITV who want to interview some fans at home park tomorrow lunchtime about the Play-Offs. Simple stuff, excitement, expectations etc.

If you are up for it post on this thread and I will pick it up tonight after work!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:04 pm

he's on a roll

Quote :
I don't post anymore because of the hassle but read the site most days.

Always read the match reports and love how everyone's views on the same game differ.

A great resource for all Argyle fans.

I think it's very important that there is no foul language etc. My lad looks at it and has never seen anything I would be worried about. That's a good sign.

Well done to all the mods as well. A thankless task.

All in good time for a Wembley royal box appearance next to Wrathall
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Angry wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

He is virtually ignored by the fanbase now but without that honuary title taken off him he wont go away for good.  lets start a gofundme campaign to pay for a piss off webb banner Laughing Laughing
Sounds good what about starting a campaign for Romaine Larieu for president?
WEBB OUT/BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Larrieu should have been made president the day he left the club.

Oh and that isn't abuse either it's a POINT OF VIEW before anyone starts threatening to sue me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Larrieu should have been made president the day he left the club.

Oh and that isn't abuse either it's a POINT OF VIEW before anyone starts threatening to sue me.

Far more deserving of that title but to be honest it means very very little now as its been cheapen by that Japanese guy who's name escapes me and cheapen further by webbs actions while in the role.

windsor boy? enough said to back that theory up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Why doesn't that arriviste fake just crawl back under his stone and stay away from our club. He's as much a lifelong Argyle fan as William Hague's a Rastafarian. Self promoting, philandering (look it up Ian) unprincipled and about as charming and welcome as a bout of constipation. The fact that he gave up a role as a Trade Union official to campaign and work for a Tory Parliamentary candidate tells you all you need to know about him. He's a disgrace as a human being, never mind as club President.

And he makes two short planks look like a computer.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Ah, but when there's a sniff of glory in the air he's back all over the place, just being important. Laughing
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Found him.
He's up Chris Wood's bum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:44 am

Webby certainly made it back in time for the playoffs. I didn't rate our chances before, but now he is scattergunning his presidential support all over Argyle's playoff games I feel so inspired!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Quote :
Tories putting new strike laws in Queens speech. Tactics clear - cripple peoples ability to challenge then attack them #ToryTax

Would that be the Tories that a certain someone had a hand in putting into power? I think we should be told

And would the clear tactic be similar to having someone removed from writing for the club programme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Webby?   Where's Webby? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's Webby?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3