Tgwu
gasser9
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:30 am

"The Argyle Fans’ Trust made a sponsorship donation to the club on behalf of the RBL to acknowledge the work the organisation carries out for the men and women of the Armed Services"

This bit makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:41 am

Of course the rbl is a good cause but the trust should be saving the money for when ,Brent makes love to off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:15 pm

What I don't get is why the club couldn't simply allow the RBL to have their logo on the unused space at the back of the shirt without the massive song and dance that we've had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:
What I don't get is why the club couldn't simply allow the RBL to have their logo on the unused space at the back of the shirt without the massive song and dance that we've had.

The Argyle Media department love to toot their own horn and laugh at their own jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2