Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)

Go down 
+11
Clydefrog
AstiSpumante
Tringreen
LondonGreen
harvetheslayer
Elias
Freathy
sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
RegGreen
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) Empty
PostSubject: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:28 pm

THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club have made a £5,000 donation to the League Two club towards the cost of their pre-season training camp in The Netherlands later this year.

The cash comes from the surplus which is made by PASC in running supporters' coaches to away games.

Argyle have had more than 1,000 travelling fans at their recent fixtures against Bristol Rovers, Crawley Town, Yeovil Town and Barnet so there have been plenty of coaches booked.

The Pilgrims are set to leave for The Netherlands on Sunday, July 24, flying from Bristol to Amsterdam.

They will play one match against 'top Dutch opposition' before returning to the UK on Friday, July 29.

Argyle are hoping to stage a high-profile pre-season fixture at Home Park the following day.

The 2016/17 Football League campaign will then start on Saturday, August 6.

Why not charge the fan less for the fares?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:29 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:30 pm

No comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:32 pm

I think i actually despise the club now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:33 pm

So i was right all along that fans would fund this trip.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:40 pm

They bailed out brent a couple of season back as well...with medicial equipment if i can remember as well tbh
Nothing surprises no more with that twat in charge .BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Angry wrote:
So i was right all along that fans would fund this trip.
yep you called it right angers on that one
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Staggeringly blinkered. And yet unsurprising.

Brent must be laughing his cock off.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Now that the suprising news that Jimmy, wont be paying for EURO NERD 2016 has come through, does that mean more top signings from Scunny Reserves will be heading west?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:05 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Now that the suprising news that Jimmy, wont be paying for EURO NERD 2016 has come through, does that mean more top signings from Scunny Reserves will be heading west?
proberly more like issac vassel coming back from Truro city is more like it laugh
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Neglected, un-maintained stadium in a disgraceful state of repair, un-maintained pitch almost unplayable, manager unable to put out a full match day squad....and now this.

If Argyle fans spent a fraction of the time and energy they spend arse licking brent trying to rid of him the club wouldnt be in this grim, shitty, hopeless, desperate mess.

For the love of god just go brent! Now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:44 pm

The ragged trousered philanthropists.
Get yer hawk and trowel out.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:36 am

Its not april the first yet ffs
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:18 am

Why not a free trip for say morecambe ?

It does show where the priorities lie........subsidy of a multi million pound turnover establishement is a must !
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 am

Brent must be sat high in his Ivory Towers pissing himself stupid with laughter
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Living the wet dream
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:29 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Welcome....................

And you don't have to look far for the architects of this adoration of the reluctant one.

He looked into their eyes, saw the Aviva ambition and chose his jamboys. They continue to give him a free ride in return for the run of the crumbling Home Park.

England's most village, city club...............geddon.

From the Windsor boys, to the tent dwellers and from the disco dancing vet to the trusting headmaster, they all love a piece of the action and the fine gentleman is their puppet master.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:14 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Indeed, easy to loathe them isn't it
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:04 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Indeed, easy to loathe them isn't it

Quite the opposite, I find it painful.
Back to top Go down
Clydefrog

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Fans paying for the preseason friendly... You just couldn't make it up. Last time I checked the club wasn't a charity ? It might look like one, biut it's a professional football club. Why doesn't it act like one.
Tringreen I couldn't agree more
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Clydefrog wrote:
Fans paying for the preseason friendly... You just couldn't make it up. Last time I checked the club wasn't a charity ? It might look like one, biut it's a professional football club. Why doesn't it act like one.
Tringreen I couldn't agree more

Second that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Whatever happened to the youth trust? why couldn't the sheep who seem so keen to show off their wealth like anyone is going to think they are better fans than the next guy donate to the youth academy instead (nb notice i said donate not funded brent)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:14 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Made me laugh. Thank you SS68!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Tringreen wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

And you don't have to look far for the architects of this adoration of the reluctant one.

He looked into their eyes, saw the Aviva ambition and chose his jamboys. They continue to give him a free ride in return for the run of the crumbling Home Park.

From the Windsor boys, to the tent dwellers and from the disco dancing vet to the trusting headmaster, they all love a piece of the action and the fine gentleman is their puppet master.

jeezzz thats more like pass the sick buckets instead of rattle buckets..SHOCKING..couldnt agree more tring
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:24 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

jeezzz thats more like pass the sick buckets instead of rattle buckets..SHOCKING..couldnt agree more tring

I noticed the 2 'minders' from the Aviva tent with the white polo shirts on

laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)   THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent) Empty

Back to top Go down

THE Plymouth Argyle Supporters' Club (another bucket for Mr Brent)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next